Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com Forum
STOP! It looks like you are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel.com!
Register now FOR FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute freely to message discussions and create your own, get your own private messenger, manage your profile, use the search system and so much more.
Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on the wrestling videogames world and share your creations with the community by registering at SDH!
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WWE 13 How to perform Every OMG Moment (Spectacular moments Video Tutorial)Quick little video tutorial on how to execute all the OMG moments

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Deagle

Deagle

Jobber

• 101 posts
  • Joined 28-August 11
Here's a quick little video tutorial I made on how to perform every OMG/Spectacular moment in the video game in case anyone was wondering how, where and how many finishers they needed. Hope this helps Posted Image

OFFLINE   Viperô

Viperô

Main Eventer

• 3,101 posts
  • Joined 22-September 11

Awards:

This will come in handy when i get the game. Thanks for sharing. :)

OFFLINE   Deagle

Deagle

Jobber

• 101 posts
  • Joined 28-August 11

This will come in handy when i get the game. Thanks for sharing. :)

Your welcome :)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users