Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com Forum
STOP! It looks like you are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel.com!
Register now FOR FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute freely to message discussions and create your own, get your own private messenger, manage your profile, use the search system and so much more.
Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on the wrestling videogames world and share your creations with the community by registering at SDH!
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hackers gonna hack

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   INNO

INNO

Midcarder

• 783 posts
  • Joined 28-January 12
  • thatINNO

Awards:

I'm sure we've all tried joining a random player match before, just to end up playing against someone with a hacked moveset. if you haven't... then you are lucky, and I'm just a bit jealous of you.

If you play online regularly you probably know of the AOV clan, this is a match I had with someone from that clan today :|

Have you ever tried something like this? And if you have did you report them, and did the report do anything to get them banned?

I've met a lot of clowns online recently with hacked movesets, and seen a few on other sites, and on CC.... Seems like these people are going to find a way to ruin the fun for everyone else even without a moveset editor around ;_; 

OFFLINE   Viper™

Viper™

Main Eventer

• 3,101 posts
  • Joined 22-September 11

Awards:

Oh...my...god. :mmmah:

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

no.

• Supporter
  • 2,624 posts
  • Joined 26-December 12

Awards:

I just played a game against the exact same guy, just pathetic. Every time I was outside the ring and he wasn't he just hit me with an RKO, even though we were like 3 meters away from each other. I seriously don't get why the hell you would hack on a game, it just can't be fun. But the real truth about these people, is they just suck. They suck at WWE '13, so they're gonna hack because they can't win. I seriously hate the fact that no matter if you report these guys or you don't, they don't get banned. I've played against hackers, report them, and a couple of days later, I met them again. Just hoping that THQ does look at reports, and bans those people in the future. 

And the funny thing is, after the match, he sent me a message saying I suck for losing (Even though he's a hacker). Now that's what I call a 6 years old.

Edited by Dynamic, 08 January 2013 - 05:35 PM.

OFFLINE   Mystique™

Mystique™

• 1,509 posts
  • Joined 05-September 12

Damn yo.

yRTSB.gif

OFFLINE   INNO

INNO

Midcarder

• 783 posts
  • Joined 28-January 12
  • thatINNO

Awards:

I just played a game against the exact same guy, just pathetic. Every time I was outside the ring and he wasn't he just hit me with an RKO, even though we were like 3 meters away from each other. I seriously don't get why the hell you would hack on a game, it just can't be fun. But the real truth about these people, is they just suck. They suck at WWE '13, so they're gonna hack because they can't win. I seriously hate the fact that no matter if you report these guys or you don't, they don't get banned. I've played against hackers, report them, and a couple of days later, I met them again. Just hoping that THQ does look at reports, and bans those people in the future. 

And the funny thing is, after the match, he sent me a message saying I suck for losing (Even though he's a hacker). Now that's what I call a 6 years old.

Yeah just today I played against two people with hacked movesets. It doesn't really bother me since its only player matches anyway, and I usually just play with my friends. But if it ends up being like SvR 2011 half of the matches being against people with hacked movesets, it kinda ruins the purpose of player/ranked matches. I don't necessarily think hacking the games is always bad, I find a lot of breinjs tools really useful (Textures, caw editor, and so on) but there is always going to be idiots abusing tools given to them ;_;

OFFLINE   iBlazeh

iBlazeh

I like the D

• 113 posts
  • Joined 08-January 13
  • iBlaaaaaze x

I don't mind hacked movesets, but only if they're used properly. :<

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

no.

• Supporter
  • 2,624 posts
  • Joined 26-December 12

Awards:

You can't really use hacked movesets properly...

OFFLINE   iBlazeh

iBlazeh

I like the D

• 113 posts
  • Joined 08-January 13
  • iBlaaaaaze x

You can if they're in the right hands. In this instance, it obviously wasn't. As Inno said, there's always going to be one idiot to ruin it all.

OFFLINE   INNO

INNO

Midcarder

• 783 posts
  • Joined 28-January 12
  • thatINNO

Awards:

Actually you can. In SvR 2011 you could unlock a lot of locked moves - Moves that had been in previous games, but for some reason weren't usable in the game even though they were on the disc. Also you could place any move in any spot, meaning you could come up with some interesting combos and what not. Oh and ofc. you could make the running grounded strikes connect by having a diving move as one x_x 

OFFLINE   Jay-DJW

Jay-DJW

Rookie

• 87 posts
  • Joined 25-September 12
  • Jmasun

Awards:

You can if they're in the right hands. In this instance, it obviously wasn't. As Inno said, there's always going to be one idiot to ruin it all.

BANANANANANAS

OFFLINE   iBlazeh

iBlazeh

I like the D

• 113 posts
  • Joined 08-January 13
  • iBlaaaaaze x

BANANANANANAS

Don't quote me. D:<

OFFLINE   Jay-DJW

Jay-DJW

Rookie

• 87 posts
  • Joined 25-September 12
  • Jmasun

Awards:

BANANANANANAS

Don't quote me. D:<

KISS MY APPLE

OFFLINE   CLuBLioN

CLuBLioN

Midcarder

• 663 posts
  • Joined 12-September 11
  • CLuBLioNLT
  • XCLuBWaRoX

Awards:

where can i get hacked moveset ?

OFFLINE   iBlazeh

iBlazeh

I like the D

• 113 posts
  • Joined 08-January 13
  • iBlaaaaaze x

From the mighty Gods of Greece.

OFFLINE   CLuBLioN

CLuBLioN

Midcarder

• 663 posts
  • Joined 12-September 11
  • CLuBLioNLT
  • XCLuBWaRoX

Awards:

Thanks very fucking useful :mmmah:

OFFLINE   iBlazeh

iBlazeh

I like the D

• 113 posts
  • Joined 08-January 13
  • iBlaaaaaze x

Well for what purpose would you want a hacked moveset for? Would you like to ruin the online community some more? :mellow:

Edited by iBlazeh, 08 January 2013 - 07:08 PM.

OFFLINE   CLuBLioN

CLuBLioN

Midcarder

• 663 posts
  • Joined 12-September 11
  • CLuBLioNLT
  • XCLuBWaRoX

Awards:

Well for what purpose would you want a hacked moveset for? :mellow:

The same reason that AOV guy used to piss off people that else for can it be used ? And yes i want to become the kinda player i hate :(

It pisses me off when a guy freezes my game and i have to restart it uhh

Edited by CLuBLioN, 08 January 2013 - 07:10 PM.

OFFLINE   Black Productions

Black Productions

Undercard

• 481 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11

Hacked movesets are like guns...In the right hands, they can be very helpful but in the wrong hands, they can be a problem.

Honestly, I am interested in making hacked movesets strictly for the reason of making a more accurate moveset like a running armdrag for a Ricky Steamboat CAW or the Slingshot Suplex to be usuable as a finisher for a Tully Blanchard CAW but nothing to the point where an RKO becomes a regular running grapple or that nonsense.

OFFLINE   Invincible

Invincible

Midcarder

• Supporter
  • 794 posts
  • Joined 01-August 12

Awards:

AOV, what's up with that ugly CAW?

OFFLINE   SouLeD OuT~(WP)

SouLeD OuT~(WP)

Midcarder

• 635 posts
  • Joined 27-May 10

Awards:

Online is in complete shambles. I'm about ready to throw in the towel & give up all hope on the WWE 13 community. The fact that these cats have been around for so long without receiving any type of disciplinary actions speaks volumes on just how much THQ really cares about their customers.

Edited by SouLeD OuT~(WP), 09 January 2013 - 10:37 AM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users