Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com Forum
STOP! It looks like you are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel.com!
Register now FOR FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute freely to message discussions and create your own, get your own private messenger, manage your profile, use the search system and so much more.
Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on the wrestling videogames world and share your creations with the community by registering at SDH!
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Calling all Xbox 360 Users

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Jet Starr

Jet Starr

Midcarder

• 556 posts
  • Joined 20-September 13

*Jet Starr's theme song hits and he walks into the ring*

Jet: New home, same Jet Starr and new members of my Airspace.

I'm not out here to b.s. or anything like that, nor am I out here to flaunt this

*lifts up the yet to be official "Hardcore Championship"*

Jet: I am out here to ask those of you that are checked in to The Smackdown Hotel to come on over and join the league on the Xbox side that started over on MP before the merge.

I am one the biggest faces and goody-two-shoes in this company, so I figured I should recruit some people so we can get this thing started back up.

*Crowd cheers*

Jet: Now I know that we don't currently have a GM and I'm pretty sure a bunch of competitors left because of the company merging,

but that doesn't mean that we don't still have dedicated members of this league.

We have our reigning Unsanctioned Champion (that's our World Championship for those that don't know) DanteTheFirst

Mr. Money in the Bank Fireshock

among others that stayed.

Our Tag Team champions, unfortunately, had to relinquish the titles, so that is currently vacant, but that can all change.

So I you would like to sign up, then heres how:

http://www.thesmackd...istration-xbox/

Hope to see you all soon. Long live the league and may we prosper on The Smackdown Hotel!

So c'mon and join Microsoft Mayhem!

*Crowd chants "Fearless" to Jet Starr"

Jet: I still love these fans dammit!

*Jet Starr leaves ring with a smile on his face, does arrow hand sign and goes backstage*

OOC: This also serves as an example of how to post in the league threads when you want to promo or talk Out Of Character (OOC)

OFFLINE   Nero_x3

Nero_x3

Superstar

• 1,302 posts
  • Joined 20-September 13

Awards:

I'm not out here to b.s. or anything like that, nor am I out here to flaunt this

Jet: I am out here to ask those of you that are checked in to The Smackdown Hotel to come on over and join the league on the Xbox side that started over on MP before the merge.

I am one the biggest faces and goody-two-shoes in this company, so I figured I should recruit some people so we can get this thing started back up.

*Crowd cheers*

Jet: Now I know that we don't currently have a GM and I'm pretty sure a bunch of competitors left because of the company merging,

but that doesn't mean that we don't still have dedicated members of this league.

We have our reigning Unsanctioned Champion (that's our World Championship for those that don't know) DanteTheFirst

Our Tag Team champions, unfortunately, had to relinquish the titles, so that is currently vacant, but that can all change.

Hope to see you all soon. Long live the league and may we prosper on The Smackdown Hotel!

*Jet Starr leaves ring with a smile on his face, does arrow hand sign and goes backstage*

OOC: This also serves as an example of how to post in the league threads when you want to promo or talk Out Of Character (OOC)

Nero: Rip off artist. *violently kicks Jet in the shins*

OFFLINE   Jet Starr

Jet Starr

Midcarder

• 556 posts
  • Joined 20-September 13

*Crowd cheers*

Nero: Rip off artist. *violently kicks Jet in the shins*

OOC: uh uh uh, no cross brand violence JK JK

*Jet puts on pouty face*

*Hugs Nero*

Jet: Have a great day!

*Pats Nero on back*

*leaves*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users