Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com Forum
STOP! It looks like you are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel.com!
Register now FOR FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute freely to message discussions and create your own, get your own private messenger, manage your profile, use the search system and so much more.
Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on the wrestling videogames world and share your creations with the community by registering at SDH!
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

corner Top rope finishers not workingtrying to use corner top rope finisher but OMG activates

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   travistboneslim

travistboneslim

Backyard Wrestler

• 2 posts
  • Joined 16-November 13

can anyone tell me how to do a top rope finisher without activating the OMG moment instead

OFFLINE   TheNextBiggerThing

TheNextBiggerThing

Jobber

• 183 posts
  • Joined 01-August 13
1) Throw them to the turnbuckle
2) Move the right stick up (Put's them in the top rope position)
3) Press Y/Triangle to perform finisher

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

The Daz Factor Of SDH

• Supporter
  • 7,387 posts
  • Joined 10-May 10

Awards:

It requires 3 finishers to do an OMG finisher in the turnbuckle so just have one stored and you will be able to hit the top rope finisher.

OFFLINE   travistboneslim

travistboneslim

Backyard Wrestler

• 2 posts
  • Joined 16-November 13

the omg im speaking of is the superplex to the outside. it keeps doing that instead of my finisher i assigned, and so far since i have played this game havent been able to do corner finishers so like Yokozunas or any ones on the turnbuckles.   

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

The Daz Factor Of SDH

• Supporter
  • 7,387 posts
  • Joined 10-May 10

Awards:

the omg im speaking of is the superplex to the outside. it keeps doing that instead of my finisher i assigned, and so far since i have played this game havent been able to do corner finishers so like Yokozunas or any ones on the turnbuckles.   

If you are trying to hit the move with 3 finishers stored, it wont work. Have one finisher stored, then do the move and you will hit the top rope finisher.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users