Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com Forum
STOP! It looks like you are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel.com!
Register now FOR FREE to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute freely to message discussions and create your own, get your own private messenger, manage your profile, use the search system and so much more.
Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on the wrestling videogames world and share your creations with the community by registering at SDH!
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

My FaceBook Movie "Look Back at my life"

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

Anything is possible

• Supporter
  • 10,467 posts
  • Joined 05-August 10

Awards:

Here is my private life made into a movie. Thanks to Facebook. I will share it with all of you because you are all my family.

OFFLINE   Jet

Jet

• 6,426 posts
  • Joined 11-December 11
  • Already Better

Awards:

Woah Rob, you're Facebook Famous! :P

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

Anything is possible

• Supporter
  • 10,467 posts
  • Joined 05-August 10

Awards:

Everyone has one.
Heres yours
Facebook.com/lookback

OFFLINE   Jet

Jet

• 6,426 posts
  • Joined 11-December 11
  • Already Better

Awards:

You don't know what a "Facebook Famous" person is, right? :P

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

Anything is possible

• Supporter
  • 10,467 posts
  • Joined 05-August 10

Awards:

No.., :/

OFFLINE   Jet

Jet

• 6,426 posts
  • Joined 11-December 11
  • Already Better

Awards:

No.., :/

Look up my boi TeArai Kingi and come back. ;)

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

Anything is possible

• Supporter
  • 10,467 posts
  • Joined 05-August 10

Awards:

Gotcha. Did you like the vide

I looked it up and believe it or not this page is in that google haha. The sexy chocolate man?

Edited by Loves2Spoon, 05 February 2014 - 02:58 PM.

OFFLINE   Jet

Jet

• 6,426 posts
  • Joined 11-December 11
  • Already Better

Awards:

Gotcha. Did you like the vide
I looked it up and believe it or not this page is in that google haha. The sexy chocolate man?

xDDD yeah, also another is Kurt Coleman. -_-

And the video's sweet as well, Facebook are kewl.

Edited by Jet, 05 February 2014 - 03:01 PM.

OFFLINE   Dozer

Dozer

Dominar Dozer the 5th

• 3,888 posts
  • Joined 10-May 10

Awards:

I don't know do I like this new feature or not.

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

Anything is possible

• Supporter
  • 10,467 posts
  • Joined 05-August 10

Awards:

I have random pictures haha

ONLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

👑 Prince Of SDH 👑

• 4,877 posts
  • Joined 09-July 11

Awards:

Aw that's cute. I'm InstaFamous!

OFFLINE   Jet

Jet

• 6,426 posts
  • Joined 11-December 11
  • Already Better

Awards:

I am SmackDown Hotel Famous! lol

OFFLINE   TeryoLawHentai

TeryoLawHentai

Superstar

• 1,566 posts
  • Joined 06-October 10

That's.... pretty interesting actually. So hey, here are some thoughts.

1. That's a very gay video. Im not even trying to shit on you personally man, it's the facebook feature, the music and all that is just.... attempting to be an episode of O.C. or something. HUA thats freaking gross. I cant really stand things/people who try to be emotional just for the hell of it. Like for example seeing a vlogger talk about some serious issue like bullying and in the background they picked some song out of Titanic. It's so forced it becomes fake.

2. When you said that you were a pussy-master in my masturbation topic I thought you actually looked good. And was referring to grade-A pussy. Not anything-I-can-get-pussy. It's amazing how the internet can flip your expectations around.

Edited by TeryoLawHentai, 05 February 2014 - 04:15 PM.

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

Anything is possible

• Supporter
  • 10,467 posts
  • Joined 05-August 10

Awards:

1. That's a very gay video. Im not even trying to shit on you personally man, it's the facebook feature, the music and all that is just.... attempting to be an episode of O.C. or something. HUA thats freaking gross. I cant really stand things/people who try to be emotional just for the hell of it. Like for example seeing a vlogger talk about some serious issue like bullying and in the background they picked some song out of Titanic. It's so forced it becomes fake.

2. When you said that you were a pussy-master in my masturbation topic I thought you actually looked good. And was referring to grade-A pussy. Not anything-I-can-get-pussy. It's amazing how the internet can flip your expectations around.

ONLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

👑 Prince Of SDH 👑

• 4,877 posts
  • Joined 09-July 11

Awards:

You have to get some poo nanny to be cool.. ha..

OFFLINE   TeryoLawHentai

TeryoLawHentai

Superstar

• 1,566 posts
  • Joined 06-October 10

For making you realize that plastic surgery is an option?

Whatever you say man. I just think it's odd that anyone would boast about ratchet-pussy. Talk about internet-stereotype.

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

Anything is possible

• Supporter
  • 10,467 posts
  • Joined 05-August 10

Awards:

Whatever you say man. I just think it's odd that anyone would boast about ratchet-pussy. Talk about internet-stereotype.

I have no idea what your talking about haha. Are you mad that my family isn't masturbatable for you? Its mostly my family guy. And im glad im not attractive to you :) thank goodness.

OFFLINE   TeryoLawHentai

TeryoLawHentai

Superstar

• 1,566 posts
  • Joined 06-October 10

I have no idea what your talking about haha. Are you mad that my family isn't masturbatable for you? Its mostly my family guy. And im glad im not attractive to you :) thank goodness.

Pretending to be illiterate isn't going to work. o_O I don't get why you'd even bother frontin like that.

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

Anything is possible

• Supporter
  • 10,467 posts
  • Joined 05-August 10

Awards:

Sounds good :)

OFFLINE   Spyder78

Spyder78

Main Eventer

• 4,977 posts
  • Joined 23-February 13

Awards:

Cool little snippet of your FB life, but that music is hella annoying..I muted it after I watched it first time from family member that posted theirs xD

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users