THQ PRESS RELEASE
THQ announced the details surrounding the company’s downloadable content plans and Fan Axxess Program for WWE' 13, the revolutionary next installment in the WWE flagship videogame franchise. The content offering, currently slated to include an extensive variety of playable WWE Superstars, Divas, “Attitude Era” luminaries and more, will be available via Xbox LIVE Marketplace for the Xbox 360 videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStationNetwork for the PlayStation3 computer entertainment system.
“With a great variety of roster additions, along with fan-favorite offerings for customization and unlockable access, WWE ’13 delivers a comprehensive selection of downloadable content for the franchise,” said Sean Ratcliffe, Vice President, Global Brand Management, THQ. “In addition, the Fan Axxess Program delivers a great value proposition for those looking to have the ultimate WWE videogame experience.”
|< Prev||Next >|
- WWE '13: All the Details about the "Championship Editor"
- IGN Preview: WWE Universe 3.0 and Creation Suite Details
- WWE '13 Universe 3.0 Mode Info, Screenshots and Trailer!
- WWE '13 Video: Developer Q&A #2 with Cory Ledesma
- WWE '13 Fan Axxess Trailer: DLC Revealed - FEED US MORE!
- WWE '13: All 21 DLC Characters revealed including Ryback, Tensai, Antonio Cesaro, The Usos, Rikishi, Too Cool and more (Kimura Lock) - 30 SCREENSHOTS!
- WWE '13: 7 New Screenshots featuring HBK, Lita, Daniel Bryan, John Cena '04 and more
- WWE '13 Entrances & Finishers Videos: Daniel Bryan, Shawn Michaels, John Cena '04, Lita, Hunico, Jack Swagger, Paul Wight
- Paul Bearer and Ricardo Rodriguez in WWE '13 as Managers (Screenshots)
- WWE '13 Official Television Trailer (featuring CM Punk)