Luke Gallows Contract expired with TNA

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   The 10th Doctor

The 10th Doctor

SDH's Resident Gallifreyan Time Lord

• 2,912 posts

THE D.O.C. @ImpactDOC 4m

My contract with TNA Wrestling expired July 12th, as of this evening we have officially parted ways. #SUNTANBIKERMAN tours again!!

OFFLINE   LordoftheFlickies

LordoftheFlickies

Midcarder

• 918 posts
  • SonicWonderman

Eeehh. I think I'm fine with Gallows parting ways. 

OFFLINE   Vee is Me

Vee is Me

What do I even put here?

• Hall of Fame
  • 4,637 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Damn... I thought Gallows had a future with TNA.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

So we totally miss D.O.C turning his back on the Aces & Eights and the feud with Knux and Mr Anderson ... Guess we will see a quick and not detailed reason on why he isn't with the A&8 by Bully Ray

OFFLINE   Slikelack

Slikelack

The Cleaner

• Hall of Fame
  • 2,421 posts
  • Slikelack
  • slikelack

Awards:

Users Awards

I only got one question for him: What's up Doc? *munches on carrot*

OFFLINE   BombCentralGaming

BombCentralGaming

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,313 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Good one anyways least it save tna some money.

Now they can use the change for jiggle around money.

jk random i know lol

OFFLINE   Tyler Joseph Smith

Tyler Joseph Smith

• 1,015 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'm dead. xD

OFFLINE   Weeboo

Weeboo

Nerd

• 1,211 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

This is a shock to me. It seemed like he was on the verge of having a feud with Mr. Anderson...

TNA is falling apart cause this is like the 6th or 7th person to get released in like a month.

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

This is a shock to me. It seemed like he was on the verge of having a feud with Mr. Anderson...

TNA is falling apart cause this is like the 6th or 7th person to get released in like a month.

Likewise... TNA's roster is becoming thinner and thinner by the day.

OFFLINE   Dozer

Dozer

Main Eventer

• Hall of Fame
  • 4,213 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Rampage Jackson taking all the money. And Hulkster too.

So they drop off Doc, just like that. C'mon, really?

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Tribal Chief.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,031 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Eh people are dropping like flies.

OFFLINE   CM Pier

CM Pier

Straight Edge SDH Supporter

• Supporter
  • 8,517 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Gallows is a very talented athlete ... This is my prediction for the upcoming year... TNA OUT OF BUSINESS... ;) 

OFFLINE   Dårragh

Dårragh

DDG <3

• Supporter
  • 6,033 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Lets hope he doesn't come back to WWE,a great talent,but we don't need him to be a jobber.

OFFLINE   CM Pier

CM Pier

Straight Edge SDH Supporter

• Supporter
  • 8,517 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Lets hope he doesn't come back to WWE,a great talent,but we don't need him to be a jobber.

^ Agree...

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Rampage Jackson taking all the money. And Hulkster too.

So they drop off Doc, just like that. C'mon, really?

Yeah , I was thinking : "Yeah , now TNA will try to use him as he was wasted in WWE with the face turn (not fan of him) ..." . Huge mistake by my part think that

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

You guys need to remember his release was because Bruce Prichard forgot about his contract much like he did with Bobby Roode earlier this year and the same reason RVD left TNA. Devon was released last year when his contract expired only to work out a new deal and return as the main member of Aces & Eights months later. A similar thing could work out here where DOC works out a new deal and returns before you know it, they could easily just use the excuse that they sent him home to cool off because he wasn't happy about Anderson being voted in over him and then have him come back when or if he works out a new contract. Honestly this is Brother Loves fault and he needs to be shown the door as soon as possible, nobody likes him and he has a face that needs punching big time. It's not the first time he's messed up this year and I bet it wont be the last, he's a walking disaster.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

You guys need to remember his release was because Bruce Prichard forgot about his contract much like he did with Bobby Roode earlier this year and the same reason RVD left TNA. Devon was released last year when his contract expired only to work out a new deal and return as the main member of Aces & Eights months later. A similar thing could work out here where DOC works out a new deal and returns before you know it, they could easily just use the excuse that they sent him home to cool off because he wasn't happy about Anderson being voted in over him and then have him come back when or if he works out a new contract. Honestly this is Brother Loves fault and he needs to be shown the door as soon as possible, nobody likes him and he has a face that needs punching big time. It's not the first time he's messed up this year and I bet it wont be the last, he's a walking disaster.

Seems something so possible !

I also agree , Bruce Prichard should see it's time to retire , he's failing too much ... Or someone should show him ...

OFFLINE   Spyder78

Spyder78

The Grandfartherly Jester of SDH

• Supporter
  • 7,203 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Agreed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users