OFFLINE   iLikePatrick

iLikePatrick

Minister of Propaganda.

• VIP
  • 2,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Posted Image

Former five-time TNA Knockouts Champion Angelina Love has announced on Twitter that she has been granted her release from TNA, and cites her departure as “completely amicable”.

“To all my wonderful fans, just want to let you know I have been granted my release from TNA. It was completely amicable parting of ways and I want to thank TNA and all of its employees for the wonderful journey I’ve had there over the years. Now I’m on to the next amazing chapter of my life! If you are looking to book me please contact John at john@spectacularsignings.com Thank you so much!”

As previously mentioned, Love was a record-breaking five time Knockouts champion, as well as a former TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champion alongside Winter.

She made a couple of appearances for TNA in 2004, mainly wrestling on Xplosion against Trinity, and was brought back to the company with the relaunch of their women’s division in 2007. Originally wrestling under her previous ring name “Angel Williams”, she quickly formed a popular alliance with Talia Madison (later re-named Velvet Sky) as “The Beautiful People”.

Source: DD.

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Woah i actually saw this coming..good luck to her who's next Sarita?

OFFLINE   Jet

Jet

World Champion

• Hall of Fame
  • 6,798 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I'm going to miss her a lot :(

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Tribal Chief.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,031 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Wow . They haven't been using her on tv for a while . Maybe that was a role in her wanting her release ? . . Well, there is WWE . .

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
She was on WWE before, am I right? Anyway, good luck on her future.

OFFLINE   Jet

Jet

World Champion

• Hall of Fame
  • 6,798 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
She was only in development, not in the actual WWE. But yeah, she might go to WWE...

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I wonder what her name will be..i hope not Angel Williams

OFFLINE   A•A•Ron

A•A•Ron

#ThankYouDaniel

• VIP
  • 4,667 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I havent watched TNA in a while but the last time I watched she was still in that storyline with Winter. I'd always hoped that her and Velvet would bring the Beautiful People back though. Good memories :D

OFFLINE   Dårragh

Dårragh

DDG <3

• Supporter
  • 6,033 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Damn that's not good,I wonder where she'll go,maybe WWE or indies.

OFFLINE   BrokenDreams23

BrokenDreams23

Main Eventer

• 4,437 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Not the first time she's been fired from TNA. Very unlikely she'll go to WWE, but who knows, she might just go seeing as her fellow knockout Awesome Kong went & WWE really needs some new divas & she would be a good fit IMO, but like i said....not the first time she's been fired from TNA & something tells me TNA will be calling her back, again.

OFFLINE   TheBoy

TheBoy

Valar Morghulis

• 8,222 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Posted Image

The Beautiful People should have had 1 more run :(

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I decided to post this little snippet of news since I found out about this today, ^nice picture, I wanted to post one I found also:

Posted Image

Angelina Love, an original member of TNA Wrestling's Knockouts division, announced Sunday via Twitter that she has been granted her release from the organization. Velvet Sky, who initially drew fame alongside Love as "The Beautiful People," addressed her former partner's TNA departure.

"Such a damn shame!! So much left to do there! I know you're gonna move on to big things bud, good luck and as always I love u!!" Sky wrote on Twitter.

Love responded to Sky, "I love u with all my heart, we did something so amazing with TBP and the memories from that will last forever! I cherish our friendship so much, thank you for EVERYTHING Ebud!!"

Their characters were portrayed as arrogant blonde Barbie dolls, whose main goal as a team was to "cleanse" the TNA roster "one ugly person at a time," based on their belief that their physical appearance was superior to all others. The duo was such a success that even WWE took notice and made their own group of narcissistic and vain bullies. According to sources, LayCool was concocted due to WWE's creative department being embarrassed by the Love/Sky tandem making their female talent look second-rate by comparison.

I feel bad that she was released, wherever she finds work---I wish her the best---good luck to Angelina Love.

OFFLINE   Torque

Torque

The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine

• 1,045 posts
  • N/A
  • I don't have a XBOX 360
On the road to WWE? hopefully maybe? http://www.thesmackd...tyle_emoticons/default/sisi.gif :asd: :dance: :) :D(:shrugs as if maybe who knows:).

Edited by Torque, 03 July 2012 - 10:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users