22 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I'm sooo confused with TNA right now. I'm trying to catch up and I don't even know what's going on. Wtf is up with the PPV's on Thursday nights? Anyways, I haven't been seeing anyone but Gail Kim & ODB on TNA. I rarely see Mickie. Where is Taryn & Velvet? They are truly dead right now. With Tara & Madison's release, TNA needs to bring in more women's wrestlers because I use to love watching the knockouts but now it's just ..ehh.

OFFLINE   The 10th Doctor

The 10th Doctor

SDH's Resident Gallifreyan Time Lord

• 2,912 posts

your not missing much with tna its become a clusterfuck of the former company it once was. I blame Dixie.

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
There's like 4 knockouts in TNA. Nothing is set in stone. The company will be dead after Bound for Glory.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Taryn is pregnant and Velvet is out for some personal issues . We only have Mickie , ODB and Gail .

OFFLINE   Dre Hype

Dre Hype

Andre Graves

• Supporter
  • 4,323 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Still better than the Divas Division.

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'd say it's not right now. In general, yes, but right now it's weaker. Not in much quality but overall.

Edited by Lyriqz, 04 September 2013 - 10:50 AM.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

No , Divas are a division at least , I can't really take serious a division that currently has only 3 .

OFFLINE   ObsessedW/divas

ObsessedW/divas

Undercard

• 468 posts

The only active ones right now are Gail Kim, ODB and Mickie James.....although Brooke Tessmacher came back from who knows where she was

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

What we can all agree on RIP Women wrestling 2012-2013 

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Not really, 'cause female wrestling is more than WWE and TNA. ;) And lets not forget that the WWE slightly improves, especially compared to last year.

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Womens Wrestling wasn't even born in 2012 WTF LOL.

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Womens Wrestling wasn't even born in 2012 WTF LOL.

i mean the divas division became... shit i can not explain myself cause i meant something else 

Not really, 'cause female wrestling is more than WWE and TNA. ;) And lets not forget that the WWE slightly improves, especially compared to last year.

still when your comparing to the old times the divas would have interesting fueds and appear at important PPVs IMO

Edited by FREEKILL360, 06 September 2013 - 08:50 AM.

ObsessedW/divas

Undercard

• 468 posts

The Knockouts Division may be dieing but in no way is Women's Wrestling.

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

well in WWE and TNA it is not in the world if thats what you thought i meant 

ObsessedW/divas

Undercard

• 468 posts

well in WWE and TNA it is not in the world if thats what you thought i meant 

Well we all know for sure the Knockouts are dieing off which is really sad. I think so many people liked the knockouts more then the divas a couple years ago because the knockouts were so diverse. Now they are basically all the same with the exception of ODB. I do think the divas division his starting to improve though.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Lets be honest, women's wrestling is essentially dead in the two major Amercian wrestling company. For WWE it's been that way ever since 2008 when they introduced the Divas Championship, for TNA they had an amazing Knockouts Division up until about a year ago when Tara won the title from Brooke Tessmacher. They have put an awful lot of time into Taryn Terrell over the last year and trying to build her as the top face in the Knockouts Division even to the point that her and Gail Kim were having the some of the best matches not just in TNA but any wrestling company and that includes both male and female stars, their match from Slammiversary is a match of the year candidate. Then she got pregnant so all that effort has essentially been for nothing. Velvet Sky is furthering her relationship with Chris Sabin and is out of the title picture for the time being, brooke is managing Bully Ray so the only 3 Knockouts left are Gail, ODB and Mickie. All 3 of which are good wrestlers but ODB is not a strong enough face to make this Division worthwhile and Gail is too good a heel. Mickie is better as a face in my opinion but the problem is that they released both Tara and Madison Ryane who could have balanced things out so right now things are obviously tough for the Knockouts and their having a hard time working things out. I've not seen that One Night Only Knockouts only PPV yet though so hopefully that will be fun to watch.

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Lets be honest, women's wrestling is essentially dead in the two major Amercian wrestling company. For WWE it's been that way ever since 2008 when they introduced the Divas Championship, for TNA they had an amazing Knockouts Division up until about a year ago when Tara won the title from Brooke Tessmacher. They have put an awful lot of time into Taryn Terrell over the last year and trying to build her as the top face in the Knockouts Division even to the point that her and Gail Kim were having the some of the best matches not just in TNA but any wrestling company and that includes both male and female stars, their match from Slammiversary is a match of the year candidate. Then she got pregnant so all that effort has essentially been for nothing. Velvet Sky is furthering her relationship with Chris Sabin and is out of the title picture for the time being, brooke is managing Bully Ray so the only 3 Knockouts left are Gail, ODB and Mickie. All 3 of which are good wrestlers but ODB is not a strong enough face to make this Division worthwhile and Gail is too good a heel. Mickie is better as a face in my opinion but the problem is that they released both Tara and Madison Ryane who could have balanced things out so right now things are obviously tough for the Knockouts and their having a hard time working things out. I've not seen that One Night Only Knockouts only PPV yet though so hopefully that will be fun to watch.

TNA needs to sign more talent, both make and female. And in my opinion TNA have been releasing the Wrong people.

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I just seen some of the matches from the Knockout Knockdowm PPV and I think TNA will be stupid af if they don't hire those girls full time.

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I just seen some of the matches from the Knockout Knockdowm PPV and I think TNA will be stupid af if they don't hire those girls full time.

They already messed up when they turned down Ivelisse. She's extremely talented. Also, Cheerleader Melissa was wasted back in the day, just let her be a star.

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Just recently the womens division was in good shape now taking a turn for the worst i remember they were getting awesome chants  :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users