Photo

WWE 2K17 Cover Athlete is Brock Lesnar & Possible Speculation Information On The Showcase Mode

14 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   fawaz

fawaz

Undercard

• 451 posts
https://twitter.com/...419832056844291
.@BrockLesnar is the #WWE2K17 cover athlete! @HeymanHustle

Get all the details: https://t.co/5nUYtI6Wji
Cover trailer
https://youtu.be/gLRhyK3RV3g

Edited by fawaz, 27 June 2016 - 02:45 PM.

OFFLINE   fawaz

fawaz

Undercard

• 451 posts
Here is the official cover
Attached File  BHKOocaABlE.jpg   896.14KB   1 downloads
Brock Lesnar has put Suplex City on the 2K17 map.

Lesnar, the former WWE and UFC heavyweight champion, was selected Monday as the cover superstar for the WWE 2K17 video game that is set for an Oct. 11 release.

Lesnar recently created a stir when he announced his return to mixed martial arts after a nearly five-year absence for his comeback fight against Mark Hunt at UFC 200. Win or lose inside the octagon, Lesnar will still appear for WWE in August at SummerSlam.

Lesnar will then snap his famous suplexes which earned the Suplex City catchphrase inside a virtual wrestling ring as a playable character for the 2K17 video game that boasts a roster of modern stars and former greats such as former WCW champion Bill Goldberg.

Edited by fawaz, 27 June 2016 - 03:22 PM.

OFFLINE   fawaz

fawaz

Undercard

• 451 posts
So from the trailer i se and hear names superstar
1- undertaker
2- john cena he also alerdy confomid in e3
3- seth rollins
4- goldberg alerdy conformid
5- shemas i will put a pics from trailer
6- bigshow
7-stone cold
https://youtu.be/a14tP1Nm8mM
7- erick rown

Attached File  Screenshot_????-??-??-??-??-??.png   251.18KB   1 downloads

Edited by fawaz, 27 June 2016 - 05:31 PM.

OFFLINE   BombCentralGaming

BombCentralGaming

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,313 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Pj5oJzYLM

2K Games held a conference call with Paul Heyman to announce that his client, the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar, would be on the cover of WWE 2K17. The game will be released on October 11 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Brock Lesnar is the first man in history to be the NCAA wrestling champion, UFC World Heavyweight Champion, IWGP Champion and WWE World Champion. He is also the only man to be on the cover of a WWE video game, then a UFC game then back to a WWE game.

Paul Heyman didn’t go into details on the game, but he did divulge the details to his son, who’s a big gamer, and his son’s response was, “Dad, this game is going to rule!”

Brock Lesnar is fighting Mark Hunt at UFC 200 and then he’s fighting in the WWE at SummerSlam on August 21.

Pre-Order WWE 2K17 and receive two versions of Goldberg as well as two classic WCW arenas (Monday Night Nitro and Halloween Havoc).

http://www.operation...s-brock-lesnar/

Paul Heyman, has also hinted at having a quite a role within a certain mode.

Which as shown, by the last two cover stars John Cena of WWE 2K15 & Stone Cold of WWE 2K16. Will most likey be a Brock Lesnar showcase mode. Of some, of his best most memorable matches.

With Lesnar's manager prob doing narration for the mode.

https://www.youtube....Z7t6g1731k8xHI2

So this, will become a reality.

Thoughts?

Edited by BombCentralGaming, 27 June 2016 - 04:00 PM.

OFFLINE   Static

Static

World Champion

• 8,420 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

We didn't need 4 threads on this, merged

OFFLINE   K Money

K Money

The Beard. Is. Heeeeeere!

• 1,593 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Here is the official cover
attachicon.gifBHKOocaABlE.jpg
Brock Lesnar has put Suplex City on the 2K17 map.

Lesnar, the former WWE and UFC heavyweight champion, was selected Monday as the cover superstar for the WWE 2K17 video game that is set for an Oct. 11 release.

Lesnar recently created a stir when he announced his return to mixed martial arts after a nearly five-year absence for his comeback fight against Mark Hunt at UFC 200. Win or lose inside the octagon, Lesnar will still appear for WWE in August at SummerSlam.

Lesnar will then snap his famous suplexes which earned the Suplex City catchphrase inside a virtual wrestling ring as a playable character for the 2K17 video game that boasts a roster of modern stars and former greats such as former WCW champion Bill Goldberg.

Okay, I'm not a Lesnar fan but I have to admit that that cover looks intense!

As for "Showcase" mode...honestly, the last time I truly appreciated something like that was in "WWE 2k14" ("Thirty years of Wrestlemania," so many iconic legends, the fact that it did its best to reenact entrances, etc.). Anyhoo, I'd take back "24/7" or "Road to Wrestlemania" mode personally but those both sound like closer to supplements for "MyCareer" mode. That being said, a "Brock Lesnar" Showcase mode that just happens to include Goldberg could be worth looking into if you're a fan of great wrestling, whether or not you favor Lesnar's on-air persona.

Looking forward to more information on such subjects as the roster and what creation suite will entail this year.

Edited by K Money, 27 June 2016 - 06:51 PM.

OFFLINE   FrickinAwesome

FrickinAwesome

Midcarder

• 825 posts

I would complain that it's Brock Lesnar(A.K.A. The Beast, who takes extended vacations after every match) on the cover, but if it's because we're getting a showcase mode on Lesnar's first WWE run, then I have nothing to complain about. Because, Lesnar's first WWE run was when he was actually a Beast in the ring.

OFFLINE   Asesino

Asesino

GERMAN SUPLEX

• Supporter
  • 2,649 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
It was obvious that Brock is gonna be on the cover. He is the biggest name in the WWE today and plus he's returning to the UFC. People really think that someone would give a s*it about Rollins or Reigns on the cover? Naaaaaah

OFFLINE   Hayterade

Hayterade

Number 1 Hayterade Drinker

• 3,703 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

How are you gonna have a Lesnar 2002-2004 showcase without Hogan and Angle?

This is how the Showcase possibly looks to me:

1.vs Rob Van Dam - King of the Ring 2002

2.vs The Rock - SummerSlam 2002

3.vs The Undertaker - Unforgiven 2002

4.vs The Undertaker - No Mercy 2002

5.vs Big Show - Survivor Series 2002

6.vs Big Show - Royal Rumble 2003

7.The 2003 Royal Rumble match

8.vs John Cena - Backlash 2003

9.vs Big Show - Judgement Day 2003

10.vs Big Show - SmackDown 2003 - the ring implosion

11.vs The Undertaker - No Mercy 2003

12.vs Eddie Guerrero - No Way Out 2004

13.vs Goldberg - WrestleMania XX

To be honest, I'd shell out the money for Hogan and Angle, so it'd look more like this.

1.vs Rob Van Dam - King of the Ring 2002

2.vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan - SmackDown 2002

3.vs The Rock - SummerSlam 2002

4.vs The Undertaker - Unforgiven 2002

5.vs The Undertaker - No Mercy 2002

6.vs Big Show - Survivor Series 2002

7.vs Big Show - Royal Rumble 2003

8.The Royal Rumble match

9.vs Kurt Angle - WrestleMania XIX

10.vs John Cena - Backlash 2003

11.vs Big Show - Judgement Day 2003

12.vs Big Show - SmackDown 2003 - the ring implosion

13.vs Big Show vs Kurt Angle - Vengeance 2003

14.vs Kurt Angle - SummerSlam 2003

15.vs Kurt Angle - SmackDown 2003 Iron Man Match

16.vs The Undertaker - No Mercy 2003

17.vs Eddie Guerrero - No Way Out 2004

18.vs Goldberg - WrestleMania XX (Sadly this has to be included)

OFFLINE   A•A•Ron

A•A•Ron

#ThankYouDaniel

• VIP
  • 4,667 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I was hoping for a multiple person cover, but Brock is cool.

OFFLINE   GhostFan

GhostFan

Main Eventer

• 2,735 posts

I don't mind Brock. That cover is kind of ugly but Brock has star power and no one else could really come close.

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Well, I believe it was pretty obvious who would've be there. xD I don't mind for anybody actually, I just want the game to be great.

OFFLINE   fawaz

fawaz

Undercard

• 451 posts
Oh finley i have been wating to see a new spear and new brock lesnar skin

OFFLINE   GhostFan

GhostFan

Main Eventer

• 2,735 posts

I hope his character design looks amazing. He's in great shape and deserves a rescan and dedication to his entrance and moveset. This will probably be the first showcase mode I've ever played because it features someone current. I'm also hoping for a Daniel Bryan Showcase mode. If those two things happen, I'll be pretty happy.

Also, will they change Roman's entrance to the stage one now since he doesn't really come through the crowd anymore?!

OFFLINE   BombCentralGaming

BombCentralGaming

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,313 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I hope his character design looks amazing. He's in great shape and deserves a rescan and dedication to his entrance and moveset. This will probably be the first showcase mode I've ever played because it features someone current. I'm also hoping for a Daniel Bryan Showcase mode. If those two things happen, I'll be pretty happy.

Also, will they change Roman's entrance to the stage one now since he doesn't really come through the crowd anymore?!

Yes, but I'm sure his "old" entrance will feature.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IMAGES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users