Photo

we want this divas for SVR 2012 if we dont get them we wont but the GameI want Lita for Svr 2012 Please vote for lita, trish, mickie, candice

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Atlas Carina

Atlas Carina

Backyard Wrestler

• 20 posts
We all the Fans want, the following Divas for SVR 2012 PLEASE TQH, Lita, Victoria, Maria, Mickie, Trish Stratus, Candice Michelle, Rosa Mendes, Ashley and tiffany, melina, beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, the Bella Tiw :asd: ns, Natalya, Laycool, Kelly Kelly, Eve, Maryse, Alicia Fox, Kaitlyn. :dance:
Please TQH WE WILL BE SO PLEASED, IF YOU PUT ALL THIS DIVAS ON SVR 2012 THIS IS WHAT ALL THE FANS AND ME WANT PLEASE !!!! I AM SO SAD THAT YOU GUYS AONLY PUT FEW DIVAS. I HOPE 2 SEE THEM FOR SVR 2012 AND I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS 2 BUY THE GAME IF YOU DO SO. THANKS :cryy:

OFFLINE   ByeBye....

ByeBye....

ummm..idk

• 1,247 posts

We all the Fans want, the following Divas for SVR 2012 PLEASE TQH, Lita, Victoria, Maria, Mickie, Trish Stratus, Candice Michelle, Rosa Mendes, Ashley and tiffany, melina, beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, the Bella Tiw ;) ns, Natalya, Laycool, Kelly Kelly, Eve, Maryse, Alicia Fox, Kaitlyn. :lol:
Please TQH WE WILL BE SO PLEASED, IF YOU PUT ALL THIS DIVAS ON SVR 2012 THIS IS WHAT ALL THE FANS AND ME WANT PLEASE !!!! I AM SO SAD THAT YOU GUYS AONLY PUT FEW DIVAS. I HOPE 2 SEE THEM FOR SVR 2012 AND I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS 2 BUY THE GAME IF YOU DO SO. THANKS :P

1.you cant speak for all of us because i disagree with some of your choices
2.half of the divas you chose aren't with WWE & cant be put in a WWE game

Edited by JustinGabrielSVR, 27 February 2011 - 04:23 AM.

OFFLINE   iZiMoobil

iZiMoobil

Midcarder

• 728 posts
Me personally I don't need any divas in a SvR game. I never play them, I would rather see if we would get some more legends and no divas.

OFFLINE   Majestic SpaceTroll

Majestic SpaceTroll

Friendly Neighborhood SpaceTroll

• 2,619 posts
Dont speak like we ALL agree with you. I for one disagree with some of these choices. I personally would like if there were no divas at all. THQ should add more legends to the game. guys like Eddie G, Diesel and Booker T

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Personaly the idea with the more divas is good, but as they say, don't took in our name, because you just see that more people don't want divas in SVR. I want divas, but they hair doesen't look like in the life, that, I think, is the only think that THQ have to change, oh and more. So next tyme say just in you name. :lol:

OFFLINE   UnderFreddy

UnderFreddy

Midcarder

• 977 posts

Dont speak like we ALL agree with you. I for one disagree with some of these choices. I personally would like if there were no divas at all. THQ should add more legends to the game. guys like Eddie G, Diesel and Booker T

Would you care to explain why you want 10-50% of the buyers of this game to not buy the next one?

Majestic SpaceTroll

• 2,619 posts

Would you care to explain why you want 10-50% of the buyers of this game to not buy the next one?

I said that I (as in ME) want them to remove divas. not saying that it should or could happen. its just a thought. Divas are just a filler in my book.

OFFLINE   Atlas Carina

Atlas Carina

Backyard Wrestler

• 20 posts

I said that I (as in ME) want them to remove divas. not saying that it should or could happen. its just a thought. Divas are just a filler in my book.

Guys maybe i made a mistake saying that WE ALL THE FANS OK I AM SORRY BT IF YOU GO TO YOUTUBE AND READ THE COMMENTS ALMOST ALL THE COMMENTS SAY THEY WANT THE DIVAS IN THE GAME. MAYBE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME BT ALSO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY FANS THERE ARE ALSO FANS THAT THEY WANT THEIR VOICES TO BE HEARD BT THEY CAN'T OR THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK THEIR IDEAS SO ANYWAYS THIS IS WHAT I WNATED AND TOUGHT OK.

OFFLINE   ByeBye....

ByeBye....

ummm..idk

• 1,247 posts
all we're saying is dont speak for ALL of us next time :]

Majestic SpaceTroll

• 2,619 posts

Guys maybe i made a mistake saying that WE ALL THE FANS OK I AM SORRY BT IF YOU GO TO YOUTUBE AND READ THE COMMENTS ALMOST ALL THE COMMENTS SAY THEY WANT THE DIVAS IN THE GAME. MAYBE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME BT ALSO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY FANS THERE ARE ALSO FANS THAT THEY WANT THEIR VOICES TO BE HEARD BT THEY CAN'T OR THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK THEIR IDEAS SO ANYWAYS THIS IS WHAT I WNATED AND TOUGHT OK.

and dont use caps please

OFFLINE   VivekPremGamers

VivekPremGamers

Midcarder

• 906 posts
  • vivekpremgamers
actually i don't care about divas i don't need any divas what i want is more superstars & legends and some new match types

OFFLINE   iLikePatrick

iLikePatrick

Minister of Propaganda.

• VIP
  • 2,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
yes!!! I want divas (;

OFFLINE   CuckFena™

CuckFena™

Backyard Wrestler

• 4 posts
They're going to put divas in the game, seeing as if they didn't, hardly anyone would buy the game. I can't work with just superstars. And as for me wanting ALL those divas, I'm saying no to that. The only one I would really care to see on the game would be Lita. But you can just CAW her, she's not entirely difficult, everything you need will be in the game. :wub:

You can't forget about the girl gamers, guys. I've been creating the same diva since SVR 05, and I plan to keep creating her.

Majestic SpaceTroll

• 2,619 posts

They're going to put divas in the game, seeing as if they didn't, hardly anyone would buy the game. I can't work with just superstars. And as for me wanting ALL those divas, I'm saying no to that. The only one I would really care to see on the game would be Lita. But you can just CAW her, she's not entirely difficult, everything you need will be in the game. :wub:

You can't forget about the girl gamers, guys. I've been creating the same diva since SVR 05, and I plan to keep creating her.

sorry but I can't take you seriously with a user name like that...

OFFLINE   El Fantastico

El Fantastico

World Champion

• Supporter
  • 5,928 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I know Cuck Fena, he was on the Money In the Bank livestream, dont know how he got here though. I was Dynamo on the livestream

OFFLINE   ByeBye....

ByeBye....

ummm..idk

• 1,247 posts

sorry but I can't take you seriously with a user name like that...

i know right lol i didn't even read what he..she...they said

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
if they put past divas in it will most likely be divas like Trish,Lita,Wendi Richter,or Sensational Sherri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users