Photo

What Would You Do With Solomon Crowe (Sami Callihan)?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Woloaf

Woloaf

Bass=Beast

• 961 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

tumblr_msbjlcEDuK1rbmjvuo1_500.jpg
Now that the Indy's former star Sami Callihan is in WWE's developmental, NXT, they will be making plans for him in WWE. Now I wanted to see what you guys would do with the newly named Solomon Crowe in NXT. Would you stick with his Indy gimmick and have him tear into every competitor he faces or would you completely change his character? Would you let him spend some time in NXT or send him to the main roster in no time? I'd like to hear your guys' opinions on this.

I think I would keep him to his Indy gimmick. I don't think it would be very necessary to change him too much because I think WWE should have a very aggressive, hard-hitting psycho like Callihan. I would have Crowe have a lenghthy run in NXT and make him champion and build him up as a force to be reckoned with.

Edited by Woloaf, 26 September 2013 - 02:22 AM.

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I like this topic. I would most likely give him a Gimmick of special proportion. Maybe have him be a Big Shot, Tony Montana type guy who you know you shouldn't cross paths with.

OFFLINE   Mogelkind

Mogelkind

The Bo-Tector

• 1,376 posts
  • Mogel56
  • Mogel56

I'd give him an old timey gangster gimmick, but the hook is that he's a zombie and was brought back after dying for his gang. Then he'd need some sort of legend like; "Solomon Crowe born on......" eh can't really think if a good one..........and then he'd fight Batman........

Edited by Comrade Newt, 26 September 2013 - 12:02 AM.

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I actually changed my mind. He should have a Street Thug gimmick, based off of the movie "The Warriors". He could go around and steal stuff, but be able to intimidate those he stole from.

OFFLINE   Fullofit

Fullofit

SDH's Resident Adam Cole Mark

• 616 posts

Rumor round town is they are putting him with another NXT Wrestler named Cal Bishop. Their promo together has leaked: 

OFFLINE   Logic

Logic

Oh, hey.

• 774 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'd give him a dark gimmick,much like the crow Sting. It would be sweet to see him with a dark type of mystique about him.

OFFLINE   Woloaf

Woloaf

Bass=Beast

• 961 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'd give him a dark gimmick,much like the crow Sting. It would be sweet to see him with a dark type of mystique about him.

The dark style is him. Hopefully WWE let him have some of his old gimmick with him.

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Release him.

OFFLINE   Lazarus13th

Lazarus13th

Bada Boom! The realest guy in the room!

• 474 posts
  • Wolfbloodshokk

Awards:

Users Awards

I'd keep him the same as when he was on the Indies. I would build him up as this monster who will do anything to win. Give him a championship or two before sending him up to the main roster on smack down or raw. 

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I've never even heard of him. Maybe something similar to what they failed to do with Sean O'Haire.

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Oh god, I just realized he's still wearing that ugly ass singlet in WWE. I hope he never gets involved in anything major or I might just have to stop watching NXT.

OFFLINE   Woloaf

Woloaf

Bass=Beast

• 961 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Oh god, I just realized he's still wearing that ugly ass singlet in WWE. I hope he never gets involved in anything major or I might just have to stop watching NXT.

Why do you not like him?

I've never even heard of him. Maybe something similar to what they failed to do with Sean O'Haire.

You should watch some matches of his.

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Dark Gimmick although alot of WWE superstars are doing that not sure what to do though 

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

You should watch some matches of his.

I'll wait until they bring him up to the main roster, I don't want to watch him only for him to get released some 2 weeks later and I don't watch NXT anyway.

OFFLINE   THG?

THG?

bWo 4 lyfe

• 1,603 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Rumor round town is they are putting him with another NXT Wrestler named Cal Bishop. Their promo together has leaked: 

Those promo classes don't mean anything.  They just practise and mess around with a few gimmicks, nothing is definite from those stuff.

OFFLINE   L-DOPA

L-DOPA

Midcarder

• 986 posts

Keep his original death machine gimmick. That's what got him over to begin with. If I'd change anything I'd just enhance it and make him darker and more ruthless. A vicious monster with no remorse who just wants to destroy everyone by picking them apart.

Sami is a great talent, exceptional worker and can talk. Big potential.

OFFLINE   Vee is Me

Vee is Me

What do I even put here?

• Hall of Fame
  • 4,637 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'd put him in a tag team with someone who is a total opposite of him.

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Keep his original death machine gimmick. That's what got him over to begin with. If I'd change anything I'd just enhance it and make him darker and more ruthless. A vicious monster with no remorse who just wants to destroy everyone by picking them apart.

There are too many "Monsters" in WWE, and they all amount to nothing (except Bray Wyatt). He should have a different kind of gimmick that Make people tune in, not just a Monster gimmick that gets flatten in Months by Creative.

OFFLINE   Woloaf

Woloaf

Bass=Beast

• 961 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

There are too many "Monsters" in WWE, and they all amount to nothing (except Bray Wyatt). He should have a different kind of gimmick that Make people tune in, not just a Monster gimmick that gets flatten in Months by Creative.

I'd just use his original gimmick. He does good promos and his matches are flawless.

I'll wait until they bring him up to the main roster, I don't want to watch him only for him to get released some 2 weeks later and I don't watch NXT anyway.
You should at least watch one to form some kind of opinion of him. You can't really make an assumption of a wrestler because they're in WWE because WWE is a totally different thing from the indies.

OFFLINE   Fullofit

Fullofit

SDH's Resident Adam Cole Mark

• 616 posts

Do you're a Paige and Ambrose fan but hate Callihan, lol seems legit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users