Photo

My cousin said that Sting is in the progress of being transfer to WWE.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   StingvsRockvsUndertaker

StingvsRockvsUndertaker

Midcarder

• 829 posts
  • MrMagnetism

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Transfer ? Maybe we will see Sting in WWE if he doesn't renew with TNA and signs with WWE , but there's no way that WWE and TNA do transfers beteen each other .

OFFLINE   Dårragh

Dårragh

DDG <3

• Supporter
  • 6,033 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I hear they're planning to transfer Bale too.

OFFLINE   The 10th Doctor

The 10th Doctor

SDH's Resident Gallifreyan Time Lord

• 2,912 posts

wow does your cousin work for TNA or something FAIL

mtf8.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

StingvsRockvsUndertaker

Midcarder

• 829 posts
  • MrMagnetism

My Cousin few of his friends work in HWA or OVW. I forgot which one though. 

Transfer ? Maybe we will see Sting in WWE if he doesn't renew with TNA and signs with WWE , but there's no way that WWE and TNA do transfers beteen each other .

What about when they had Christian in TNA whiled he was signed with WWE? 

The 10th Doctor

• 2,912 posts

My cousin said that AJ Styles is going to wwe. :P

Edited by Broski_Barrage, 02 September 2013 - 12:21 AM.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

My Cousin few of his friends work in HWA or OVW. I forgot which one though. 

What about when they had Christian in TNA whiled he was signed with WWE? 

He wasn't with WWE when he debuted in TNA . WWE offered him a new contract but he refused , so he went to TNA after his contract expired ...

EDIT : I think I know which you said now , but it was mainly for a lawsuit by TNA to WWE and they let Christian go for a "good gesture" , and also was a night only for Sting and nothing else ... We wouldn't have it if wasn't for the lawsuit .

Edited by Winds Of Change, 02 September 2013 - 12:41 AM.

OFFLINE   adamthyst

adamthyst

Lost In Neverland

• Supporter
  • 2,524 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Anyone can claim they work for TNA, OVW or any wrestling company so I doubt this is true.

The 10th Doctor

• 2,912 posts

lets just close this topic before it gets even more FAIL

StingvsRockvsUndertaker

Midcarder

• 829 posts
  • MrMagnetism

Anyone can claim they work for TNA, OVW or any wrestling company so I doubt this is true.

That's not true. I almost became the Bell ringer for HWA. That's the truth. But my ears are too senstive. The slamsof the wrestlers onto wood with out anything that catched the sounds of the slams. Hurts my ears. I'm thinking of going retried joined to get my foot in the door of Prowrestling World. Not as a prowrestling but Manager.

Edited by StingvsRockvsUndertaker, 02 September 2013 - 12:53 AM.

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Where's the proof? I can say anything. The logic here is flawed, please try again.

The 10th Doctor

• 2,912 posts

Agreed show us the proof or lock this stupid thread

OFFLINE   adamthyst

adamthyst

Lost In Neverland

• Supporter
  • 2,524 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Show me your proof.

The 10th Doctor

• 2,912 posts

Show me your proof.

Agreed proof or he is full of crap

OFFLINE   BrokenDreams23

BrokenDreams23

Main Eventer

• 4,437 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Christian made one TNA appearance while under contract with WWE because Ric Flair was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame while under contract with TNA, it was a trade off for one night only & for special circumstances.

I just thought of a perfect set-up. Sting signs with WWE, they put him in the rumble match at 29 as a "mystery" entrant, Cena returns at 30, as a surprise entrant, Sting & Cena fight, then Taker shows up & distracts Sting & Cena eliminates Sting & wins Rumble, thus getting Cena back in the title scene & sets up the Sting/Taker match, you know cause Sting will want revenge n all & calls out Taker next night on Raw & there ya go.  

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I just thought of a perfect set-up. Sting signs with WWE, they put him in the rumble match at 29 as a "mystery" entrant, Cena returns at 30, as a surprise entrant, Sting & Cena fight, then Taker shows up & distracts Sting & Cena eliminates Sting & wins Rumble, thus getting Cena back in the title scene & sets up the Sting/Taker match, you know cause Sting will want revenge n all & calls out Taker next night on Raw & there ya go.  

How about No?

OFFLINE   BrokenDreams23

BrokenDreams23

Main Eventer

• 4,437 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

How about No?

Ok wise guy, how about you come up with something better, something that would actually top that & would actually be more entertaining or are you just like the so called creative writers at WWE, full of nothing. 

At least I thought of a somewhat workable & believable finish :) 

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

How about No?

Ok wise guy, how about you come up with something better, something that would actually top that & would actually be more entertaining or are you just like the so called creative writers at WWE, full of nothing. 

How about we get Vignettes of Taker's returns like every year, Taker returns at the End of RAW, but before he could even speak we get Sting's titantron being all cryptic. Then his music plays and he looks at Taker from the Rafters. And each week Sting is seen from the rafters, until about 3 Weeks before Mania where they face off and have Promos against each other. It's not the best, but it's better than a Surprise appearance at the Rumble, and losing to Cena at the Rumble. Plus why would Taker distract Sting? It makes no sense, and it's trash.

Edited by ShutYoMouth, 02 September 2013 - 03:39 AM.

OFFLINE   BrokenDreams23

BrokenDreams23

Main Eventer

• 4,437 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

How about No?

How about we get Vignettes of Taker's returns like every year, Taker returns at the End of RAW, but before he could even speak we get Sting's titantron being all cryptic. Then his music plays and he looks at Taker from the Rafters. And each week Sting is seen from the rafters, until about 3 Weeks before Mania where they face off and have Promos against each other. It's not the best, but it's better than a Surprise appearance at the Rumble, and losing to Cena at the Rumble. Plus why would Taker distract Sting? It makes no sense, and it's trash.

Ok take the whole Taker Vignette deal & apply it to the rumble, what they could do is play Taker style Vignettes prior to the Rumble hyping people up thinking Taker is gonna return at the Rumble, but in fact it turns out to be Sting, but not to be outdone, Taker actually does show up & right as Sting is about to win the match.......lights go out & final Vignette plays & then Takers music plays & he comes out to get "revenge" for Sting making everyone think the previous Vignettes were Taker. 

StingvsRockvsUndertaker

Midcarder

• 829 posts
  • MrMagnetism

I got a better Ideat for Sting's debut.

Extreme Rules PPV:

When Big Show vs Brock Lesnar. Big Show went to get a chair but he found a black baseball bat. He used it on Brock Lesnar to knock him out. Then Big Show notices the color of the bat. He drops like it was posion. 

Big Show is scared. That's when Rey Mysterio, Booker T, DDP, Scott Hall, Lex Luger, Kevin Nash, Ric Flair, Rey Mysterio and Goldberg comes out and look at the baseball bat. Then they all smirked.  The refer Sting as the Avenger.

When HHH wrestle next week. He was getting his Sledgehammer but he only finds the Black Baseball bat.   Hit John Cena over the head with the bat and made Cena lose. 

After that few weeks after John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, JBL, The Miz, CM Punk, Randy Orton and Ryback  gets hit by the black baseball bat.  They comes out to the ring and calls out the Avenger.

But the DDP, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Ric Flair and Big Show comes out instead. They said, "We have surprised for you."  The NWO logo pops up but the logo is flashing between the Red and Black to White and Black and back red and black. 

Then the Wolfpack song comes on at the Rumble Royal but Kevin Nash comes out to the music. He went in and comes right back out of the ring over the top rope and onto the floor. So does Rey Mysterio, Booker T, DDP, Scott Hall, Lex Luger, Ric Flair, Rey Mysterio and Goldberg. Instead of all of them going backstage. They stand on the ramp waiting for the Avenger to come out at the 30.  

The lights went out. The Seek and Destory music song plays. Then the Lights takes shapes of little scorpions (kinda like batman's spotlight) The other opponents in the Royal Rumble. They start heading to the ropes that are closes to the entrances. Then they lights come back on but Sting isn't on the Stange but he's already in the ring.  Sting help Kane to elimated most of the guys. Sting elimated Kane. 

RAW:

Sting vs The Rock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users