Photo

Top TNA Star & Former Champion's Contract Expires (Contains Spoilers of Next Impact) , Ken Anderson's TNA Status , 9/12 Impact Wrestling Viewership

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Spoiler

--ImpactWrestling.com has posted the following update on Mr. Anderson after Impact Wrestling last night:

"On Thursday at the "No Surrender" IMPACT special, Aces and Eights President Bully Ray successfully defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Mr. Anderson in a violent and chaotic bout. Anderson refused to give up – and took a major beating from Bully Ray. Bully Ray battered and bloodied Anderson, eventually putting him through a table and winning the bout via countout. Bully Ray continued the assault after the match, dumping Anderson off a medical stretcher on the entrance ramp and annihilating him with a piledriver on the steel structure.

ImpactWrestling.com has learned that in addition to several lacerations to his head and body, Anderson suffered a possible concussion and was being examined for damage to his neck from the piledriver. Anderson will be evaluated tonight by doctors at a local St. Louis hospital, and we hope to have an update on his condition on Friday."

Ken Anderson's deal with TNA is set to expire within the month, and PWInsider.com reports that if Anderson and TNA can come to terms financially, then he will remain with TNA. If not, then this past Thurday's "No Surrender" Impact was likely his last date with the company

--According to Zap2It.com, last night's Impact Wrestling broadcast, which was the "No Surrender" special, drew 1.389 million viewers, which is up from the 1.310 million viewers the show took in the previous week.

TNA was once again up against stiff competition from The NFL last night, as division rivals the New York Jets played the New England Patriots.

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Anderson leaving i really liked him on the Mic 

OFFLINE   CM Pier

CM Pier

Straight Edge SDH Supporter

• Supporter
  • 8,517 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Anderson leaving i really liked him on the Mic 

OFFLINE   BombCentralGaming

BombCentralGaming

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,313 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

1.389 TNA's ratings go up?

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Another one bites the dust... how many knockouts do we have now?

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Another one bites the dust... how many knockouts do we have now?

ODB and Gail Kim ... Velvet Sky for some reason isn't fighting and Brooke Tessmacher's job is kiss Bully Ray .

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

^^  is that even worthy of calling a division  :laugh:

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Checked the Tag Division during BFGS ? lol

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

not really havent been following TNA lately 

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Well , there was 2 teams : James Storm & Gunner (Champions) and Bromens (Robbie E & Jessie Godderz) ... I don't need to say more about it lol

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Well , there was 2 teams : James Storm & Gunner (Champions) and Bromens (Robbie E & Jessie Godderz) ... I don't need to say more about it lol

So like no No.1 contenders match or anything thats stupid 

OFFLINE   The 10th Doctor

The 10th Doctor

SDH's Resident Gallifreyan Time Lord

• 2,912 posts

I guess Mickie will just go on being an indy performer/country music star.  that whole Piggy James Debacle She might not go back to WWE.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Storm & Gunner didn't even defend the belts since winning them at Slammiversary , and that was 3 months ago !!!

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Storm & Gunner didn't even defend the belts since winning them at Slammiversary , and that was 3 months ago !!!

Really and i thought the TT division in the WWE was dead 

OFFLINE   Beardy

Beardy

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,183 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

The fall of TNA continues.

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

TNA has 4 teams, Storm and Gunner, Chavo and Hernandez, the Bromenz, and Bad Influence is still together. They really just need to end this whole Faction BS and branch guys out.

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I never liked Mickie but she was damn good. Why are they cutting so much within the Knockouts? Didn't they use to get really good ratings and stuff?

OFFLINE   The 10th Doctor

The 10th Doctor

SDH's Resident Gallifreyan Time Lord

• 2,912 posts

I never liked Mickie but she was damn good. Why are they cutting so much within the Knockouts? Didn't they use to get really good ratings and stuff?

#ASKDixie or #AskHULK

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I thought Dixie was suppose to answer questions every Thursday? The fuck is happening?

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'm pretty sure TNA could hire some of those talents they used for the Knockouts PPV to boost the Division, on the main roster you have ODB and Gail who will now feud for the title, Velvet Sky who for some reason despite being the face of the Knockouts is managing Chris Sabin, Brooke Tessmacher randomly joined Aces & Eights, Taryn got pregnant which probably led to another dispute and somebody else losing their job :P and then they have the Blossom Twins and that Lady Tapout or whatever her name is working in OVW. It's definitely time to move some of the OVW roster up now or sign new female talents.

Edited by Dazman™, 17 September 2013 - 11:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users