Photo

TNA Knockout Reportedly Sent Home From TNA’s UK Tour Due To An Incident With Matt Hardy’s Wife

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

reby-matt.jpg

It’s being reported by PWInsider that Awesome Kong has been sent home from TNA’s UK tour after she got into an altercation with Matt Hardy’s wife Reby Sky. The story goes that Awesome Kong wasn’t happy about Reby Sky sharing a locker room with the rest of the TNA Knockouts so she removed Reby’s bag from the locker room. Sky had previously gotten dressed in a separate area from the rest of the Knockouts at the tapings in Bethlehem, PA.

Sky then left likely to speak to a TNA official and when she returned to get her bag Kong went off on her for not apologizing. From there it’s being reported that two different sources have offered up two different versions of the story in regards to what happened next. In one version of the story Kong made an unsuccessful run at Reby Sky and the alternate take is that Kong grabbed Sky by the neck and they had to be separated by Pat Kenney.

Awesome Kong’s future with TNA is now said to be in question. Matt and Reby’s son Maxel was reportedly close to the incident when it happened.

Sky and Kong have had their issues in the past. Back in 2013 Sky spoke out about Sid Vicious no showing an indy event on Twitter which prompted Kong to rip on Sky by calling her a “ho” and in a YouShoot interview.

Sky responded with the following:

“Not aware of this, if it is true. Doesn’t make much sense, as I don’t know her on a really personal level & we have been nothing but nice to each other in passing at shows. We’ve actually texted back & forth a few times, so if she now has a problem with me, I can only attribute it to one thing/person. Fake as f–k to be nice to my face & talk s–t to a camera if its true, but no shocker there. That’s 99% of the women in this business anyway. Next.”

Awesome Kong had previously been released from TNA due due to an incident involving Bubba the Love Sponge back in 2010.

Source: http://www.stillrealtous.com

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

I have Acknowledged

• Supporter
  • 11,934 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I hope she throws a punch in for me. I dislike the Hardy brand as a whole.

I don't quite understand what happened and I doubt we have all the details. Especially since there are two sides to this.

I hope she did get her hands on that "ho". It isn't nice to assault or insult anyone but sometimes you just turn your head and cheer. 

If Kong gets fired from TNA she will be at her own faults. I hope she joined TNA instead of WWE by choice because they likely don't want her back

if she chose them over the Big Dub.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

To be honest, I'm siding with Kong. I think Reby Sky iss a nobody in the industry. The only she is even relevant is because she married Matt Hardy, Sky seems like one of those talentless people that behave as she was over the rest, when she is nothing.

I don't support she did anything violent in fron of a small child though.

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

To be honest, I'm siding with Kong. I think Reby Sky iss a nobody in the industry. The only she is even relevant is because she married Matt Hardy, Sky seems like one of those talentless people that behave as she was over the rest, when she is nothing.

I second that. I don`t like persons like her, tbh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users