Photo

GOLDBERG - The Official 2K17 Pre-Order Bonus

12 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   DJK316

DJK316

Backyard Wrestler

• 35 posts

As seen on RAW, the random "#Hatch" teasers the WWE Twitter page has been posting for the last week were revealed to be for the upcoming game.

It's OFFICIAL! Bill Goldberg is the WWE 2K17 Pre-Order Bonus.

Personally, I don't think it's that much of a big deal... Warrior was a big deal, Sting was an even bigger deal and even "Iron" Mike Tyson & The Terminator were pretty damn cool. I mean, Goldberg was only in the game 2 years ago... and while he's a pretty damn good addition to the roster, and I'll have fun playing as him, as a pre-order Bonus though... bit underwhelming like. What's your guys thoughts? Good, bad, don't care either way?

Link to the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIOBL-d8PJ4

Pre-Order Bonus Includes:
  • Playable WCW Goldberg with black tights
  • Playable WWE Goldberg with black & white shorts
  • Two Playable Arenas: WCW Monday Nitro & WCW Halloween Havoc

"Legendary WCW star Bill Goldberg arrives in WWE 2K17 to Spear and Jackhammer the competition! His unprecedented 173-0 win streak in WCW from 1997 to 1998 made an enormous impact with fans and spawned the catchphrase, “Who’s Next?” Goldberg collected top titles in both companies, including the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, WWE World Heavyweight Championship, WCW United States Heavyweight Championship and WCW World Tag Team Championship alongside WWE Hall Of Famer Bret Hart. His final appearance in a WWE ring was against Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XX more than 12 years ago."

FULL SDH ARTICLE: http://www.thesmackd...ils-and-trailer

OFFLINE   Hayterade

Hayterade

Number 1 Hayterade Drinker

• 3,703 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

So, Goldberg in 2K17 is the big announcement. Nice, I get to make him a jobber again just like I did in every other game he was in. It's all he's good for.

Edited by Brandon DeLarge, 31 May 2016 - 02:28 AM.

OFFLINE   BANKS

BANKS

HEEL CREW

• Supporter
  • 4,275 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1eFZN2NnuI

Edited by xBANKSx, 31 May 2016 - 02:32 AM.

OFFLINE   DJK316

DJK316

Backyard Wrestler

• 35 posts

hahaha Just re-watched it there and noticed that right at the end (about 1:08) you can just about make out a reflection of where the cop cars are heading... "Suplex City" :P #TheRematch

Edited by DJK316, 31 May 2016 - 02:51 AM.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

WAAAA WAAA WAA to all the people going around saying it's not a big deal cause it is.  I'd rather have goldberg as the preorder over AJ Styles or some other person that came from TNA and just got an immediate push

OFFLINE   fawaz

fawaz

Undercard

• 451 posts
Im sure is brock lesnar will be on the cover

OFFLINE   SimonSDH

SimonSDH

- The Gov -

• Owner
  • 3,397 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Great post, moved to the official WWE 2K17 section!

Here you can find the article on SDH website: http://www.thesmackd...ils-and-trailer

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

i sincerely hope lesnar is not on the cover. i have no desire seeing his face plastered everywhere on the game

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Honestly, for Goldberg I wouldn`t make so big deal. He was great and all, but... AJ would fit for me. Why? AJ is not that bad, and even if somebody believes he haves a huge push, well... where is his title yet? Oh yes, he had only title shots, but no win. AJ is used correctly at the moment. I really want to see him in the game, it will be fantastic, or may I say... phenomenal? 

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

Honestly, for Goldberg I wouldn`t make so big deal. He was great and all, but... AJ would fit for me. Why? AJ is not that bad, and even if somebody believes he haves a huge push, well... where is his title yet? Oh yes, he had only title shots, but no win. AJ is used correctly at the moment. I really want to see him in the game, it will be fantastic, or may I say... phenomenal? 

Smh

OFFLINE   K Money

K Money

The Beard. Is. Heeeeeere!

• 1,593 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Granted that AJ Styles's mug isn't plastered all over preorder bonus commercials, I highly doubt that he won't simply end up in the game as part of the roster anyway. Yeah; there's no way that AJ Styles is getting the same treatment that the "4HW" received at the absolute last minute last year. Such a missed opportunity would be just stupid.

Now, on to the superstar who actually is the preorder bonus:

You know; I'm hooked. I might have to mosey over to Amazon and preorder this at some point in the next couple of months. Don't feel the same as I do? (Both sides do have valid arguments). Swell; wait and buy the game like normal with the knowledge that, if Styles isn't available right away, he's most likely DLC coming down the pipe somewhere in the near future.

Game Cover

...If it's not Bill Goldberg himself, it will most likely be his final WWE opponent, Brock Lesnar. Honestly, I think that it's time to return to the days of "multiperson" covers but that could be just me...

Edited by K Money, 31 May 2016 - 06:15 PM.

OFFLINE   fawaz

fawaz

Undercard

• 451 posts

I think wil be lesnar if you rewatch the goldberg trailer look at the end he will look at windo anf it says suplex city and the cops you can hear at the end suplex and thir is alot of thing it says brock will be on cover

Granted that AJ Styles's mug isn't plastered all over preorder bonus commercials, I highly doubt that he won't simply end up in the game as part of the roster anyway. Yeah; there's no way that AJ
Styles is getting the same treatment that the "4HW" received at the absolute last minute last year. Such a missed opportunity would be just stupid.

Now, on to the superstar who actually is the preorder bonus:

You know; I'm hooked. I might have to mosey over to Amazon and preorder this at some point in the next couple of months. Don't feel the same as I do? (Both sides do have valid arguments). Swell; wait and buy the game like normal with the knowledge that, if Styles isn't available right away, he's most likely DLC coming down the pipe somewhere in the near future.

Game Cover

...If it's not Bill Goldberg himself, it will most likely be his final WWE opponent, Brock Lesnar. Honestly, I think that it's time to return to the days of "multiperson" covers but that could be just me...

OFFLINE   PieceOfEdin

PieceOfEdin

Superstar

• 1,056 posts

Wow. Actually thought this was BS.
Hope they put in a new Jackhammer. The latest one was wierd and twitchy as hell.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NEWS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users