Photo

Could Alberto Del Rio be heading to TNA in September? & Was This Week’s TNA Impact Wrestling Able to Maintain Last Week’s Near-Record High Viewership?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   BombCentralGaming

BombCentralGaming

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,313 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

According to ShowBuzzDaily.com, this week’s edition of TNA Impact Wrestling, featuring the semi-finals of the BFG playoffs and Moose’s in-ring debut, averaged 350,000 viewers, which is down from last week’s 362,000 viewership average. Despite the slight drop in viewership, this week’s show was one of the most watched episodes since TNA moved to POP.

This week’s show ranked number #129 for the night in the 18-49 demographic, up from last week’s #136 rank.

It looks like “The Final Deletion” angle has paid off well for TNA in the weeks following the episode, as four out of the five most watched episodes of Impact Wrestling have aired post-Final Deletion.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezo...waG0e6k1S5pH.99

In October of 2015, Alberto Del Rio made his return to #WWE, little more than a year after the promotion fired him for a backstage altercation with an employee who allegedly made racist remarks. But his current run may be coming to an end very soon, if a new report from the #Wrestling Observer newsletter is to be believed.

Del Rio may opt out of WWE by September

In a report earlier this week, Wrestling Observer’s well-connected Dave Meltzer wrote that Del Rio has an opt-out clause in his contract that would let him leave WWE by September. This is a month earlier than what was previously reported, but in any case, the veteran Mexican performer’s weeks in WWE may be numbered.

Possibility of joining TNA has been mootedhttp://us.blastingne...-001042255.html...

OFFLINE   A•A•Ron

A•A•Ron

#ThankYouDaniel

• VIP
  • 4,667 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Hopefully with the brand split they can find something better for ADR. I'd be a little upset if he left again, but it wouldn't take me long to get over it.

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I can see Del Rio's future in WWE, but not in TNA. I mean, he fits really good now in the roster. At least that's what I believe. Of course, he needs good storylines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users