Photo

WWE Star Paige Disgusted About Leaked Images/Videos, Content Removal, Alberto Del Rio Upset, More

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

WWE Star Paige Disgusted That Her Intimate Pics & Videos Were Leaked Online

Publisher:
Hollywood Life

Author: Beth Shilliday (EDT)

Date: Saturday, March 18, 2017 1:02am

wwe-paige-disgusted-nudes-were-leaked-le

Poor Paige! Raunchy nude photos and a sex video allegedly of the WWE star were leaked online, and she’s completely disgusted that her privacy has been so compromised. HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVE details on what she’s doing to fight back.

This has been quite a week for celebrity nude leaks, and WWE star Paige, 24, is the latest victim. She became a trending topic on Twitter Mar. 17 after alleged nude photos and videos surfaced online. The athlete confirmed that “Personal and private photos of mine were stolen and unfortunately they were shared publicly without my consent,” and now she looking at how she can get the salacious pics removed from the web. “She is seeking every option to fight the release of the video and pictures and is going to try to get them removed immediately. She is not okay with it and doesn’t know how it happened,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

The beautiful Brit — real name Saraya-Jade Bevis — just can’t seem to catch a break lately, as the humiliating release comes when she’s trying to recover from a recent hernia surgery. “She has been dealing with a neck injury that has kept her away from the ring and now this has happened. This should be a great time in her life. She is meant to get married and a movie about her life is being made, but now she has to deal with all of this. It is awful,” our insider adds.

Paige is engaged to fellow wrestler Alberto Del Rio, 39, and he’s not the guy that she’s having the video romp with and it’s causing strain between the couple. “He is currently dealing with a range of emotions of wanting to protect Paige in this invasion of her privacy and he is also extremely upset that the video is with another man,” our source adds and says that he is “livid” about the situation. We can’t blame him! Hopefully Paige is able to track down who released the steamy pics and video so she can take legal action!

HollywoodLifers, do you check out leaked celebrity nudes? Or do you avoid them because it’s an invasion of the star’s privacy?

OFFLINE   Hayterade

Hayterade

Number 1 Hayterade Drinker

• 3,703 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Some of the memes made out of this were hilarious. Aside from that, I think it's bullshit that her privacy was invaded and that Paige, the others involved, and her family have been relentlessly harassed.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Tribal Chief.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,031 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Rumors are that now Maddox & Woods are the "World's Greatest Tag team."

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

I have Acknowledged

• Supporter
  • 11,934 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Lesson One: Do not video tape or take photos of yourself nude. 

I don't understand why people think their stuff is private on devices that connect to the internet. We already know people have been hacked before. If you are famous you shouldn't keep these things for starters.

I don't feel bad for her or them. It got out and they will learn from their mistakes. Do not take photos of videos. Also Paige is really unattractive. Ive seen the content and im not impressed. I guess her top

makes her chest look better but without it, its a nightmare. 

I wonder if they will still make that movie about Paige and her family after this. Xavier Woods wasnt punished apparently. 

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Tribal Chief.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,031 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I don't think any of them should be punished. Just should be something to learn from. Didn't think Paige got down like that though. No pun intended.

OFFLINE   A•A•Ron

A•A•Ron

#ThankYouDaniel

• VIP
  • 4,667 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Yeah it sucks that her privacy was invaded. No one should ever have private photos distributed for all to see. That being said, you have to be smarter in today's information age. What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business, but when you take photos/record stuff like that, you're risking that content being leaked. When you sign all those "terms/agreements" pages on your accounts, you're automatically at risk. Hackers get smarter and smarter every month. Once something is on the internet, unfortunately, it's never going away. No matter how many times you #DELETE it lol.

OFFLINE   FrickinAwesome

FrickinAwesome

Midcarder

• 825 posts

I mean, I could always tell that Paige was wild, just through the way she behaved. Never would've thought sex tapes accompanied that. It's ironic too, because I remember there was an interview with her and that A Day To Remember guy she dated, about he asked her to send nudes, and she was like "I've got a career, i'm not doing that".

Still though, not cool that her privacy got invaded, but in this day and age, her and everyone else should know better.

OFFLINE   Joe-Ker

Joe-Ker

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,480 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Also Paige is really unattractive. Ive seen the content and im not impressed. I guess her top

makes her chest look better but without it, its a nightmare

the-rock-eyebrow.jpg

OFFLINE   005Classics

005Classics

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,674 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

WWE Star Paige Disgusted That Her Intimate Pics & Videos Were Leaked Online

Publisher:
Hollywood Life

Author: Beth Shilliday (EDT)

Date: Saturday, March 18, 2017 1:02am

wwe-paige-disgusted-nudes-were-leaked-le

Poor Paige! Raunchy nude photos and a sex video allegedly of the WWE star were leaked online, and she’s completely disgusted that her privacy has been so compromised. HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVE details on what she’s doing to fight back.

This has been quite a week for celebrity nude leaks, and WWE star Paige, 24, is the latest victim. She became a trending topic on Twitter Mar. 17 after alleged nude photos and videos surfaced online. The athlete confirmed that “Personal and private photos of mine were stolen and unfortunately they were shared publicly without my consent,” and now she looking at how she can get the salacious pics removed from the web. “She is seeking every option to fight the release of the video and pictures and is going to try to get them removed immediately. She is not okay with it and doesn’t know how it happened,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

The beautiful Brit — real name Saraya-Jade Bevis — just can’t seem to catch a break lately, as the humiliating release comes when she’s trying to recover from a recent hernia surgery. “She has been dealing with a neck injury that has kept her away from the ring and now this has happened. This should be a great time in her life. She is meant to get married and a movie about her life is being made, but now she has to deal with all of this. It is awful,” our insider adds.

Paige is engaged to fellow wrestler Alberto Del Rio, 39, and he’s not the guy that she’s having the video romp with and it’s causing strain between the couple. “He is currently dealing with a range of emotions of wanting to protect Paige in this invasion of her privacy and he is also extremely upset that the video is with another man,” our source adds and says that he is “livid” about the situation. We can’t blame him! Hopefully Paige is able to track down who released the steamy pics and video so she can take legal action!

HollywoodLifers, do you check out leaked celebrity nudes? Or do you avoid them because it’s an invasion of the star’s privacy?

1. This is terrible to hear. I do feel bad for Paige to a large degree, someone leaking her private moments with Brad and Woods is quite wrong but this also may have Paige's end to doing anything wrestling related. Brad's jizz on the NXT Woman's Title signed her WWE Death Note. And if TNA and Del Rio was smart, it's best that Paige stays out of the public eye for a while because if she shows up anywhere, that's going to be the main thing brought up.
  2. Pointless effort to try to delete what's been leaked especially since you can't get to everywhere. People have likely downloaded it and stored it just in case, you would try to do that. I understand that you want that stuff removed but doing that only make people more curious. I'll bet money that her pics and videos are in places that she can't get to no matter what.
  3. Del Rio, I can understand the mixed emotions but at the same time, if this happened in 2013 and 2014, not much you can do especially you weren't with her. If this happened in 2015, I can understand the anger.

So while everyone was in shock and awe or fapping to the Paige leaks, I decided to do some digging around. From what was found and seen, this seems to have happened during the time Paige was NXT Woman's Champion which was 3 years ago. I'm not so sure but it what's I'm saying is true then this should have no effect on Paige and Woods's current relationships. This happened quite a while ago. Maddox was released in 2015 so it would make sense that this happened in between 2013 and early 2015. The bigger question is, "Was Woods married at the time when this occured and when did this really occur?" Just being curious.

I was never really attracted to Paige so I don't feel any type of way and even if did, not my concern anyway. Didn't really think she was "anything worth fapping about"....now, if this happened to another Diva.....this would be slightly different.

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

I have Acknowledged

• Supporter
  • 11,934 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Also Paige is really unattractive. Ive seen the content and im not impressed. I guess her top

the-rock-eyebrow.jpg

Have you seen her boobs? They look like they got into a argument and they aren't speaking

OFFLINE   K Money

K Money

The Beard. Is. Heeeeeere!

• 1,593 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Some of the memes made out of this were hilarious. Aside from that, I think it's bullshit that her privacy was invaded and that Paige, the others involved, and her family have been relentlessly harassed.

I actually feel kind of bad for her and her family. To me, it doesn't matter how "funny" a meme is; it's still a tough situation that could have been easily avoided by taking the proper precautions.

Yeah it sucks that her privacy was invaded. No one should ever have private photos distributed for all to see. That being said, you have to be smarter in today's information age. What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business, but when you take photos/record stuff like that, you're risking that content being leaked. When you sign all those "terms/agreements" pages on your accounts, you're automatically at risk. Hackers get smarter and smarter every month. Once something is on the internet, unfortunately, it's never going away. No matter how many times you #DELETE it lol.

Sadly, this is a lesson that some people have to learn the hard way (celebrities/entertainers/athletes in particular are favorite marks to be targeted by hackers like that). Just be cautious about what you photograph/record and turn around to post online.

Edited by K Money, 20 March 2017 - 03:49 PM.

OFFLINE   Joe-Ker

Joe-Ker

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,480 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

the-rock-eyebrow.jpg

Have you seen her boobs? They look like they got into a argument and they aren't speaking

Of course I've seen them. And I thought they were very lovely along with everything else.

OFFLINE   iLikePatrick

iLikePatrick

Minister of Propaganda.

• VIP
  • 2,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I don't understand why people think their stuff is private on devices that connect to the internet. We already know people have been hacked before. If you are famous you shouldn't keep these things for starters.

I don't feel bad for her or them. It got out and they will learn from their mistakes. Do not take photos of videos. Also Paige is really unattractive. Ive seen the content and im not impressed. I guess her top

I wonder if they will still make that movie about Paige and her family after this. Xavier Woods wasnt punished apparently. 

I'm sorry, but what you have said is stupid.

She's an adult so she can do whatever she wants. It's not like she's the only person in the world that took naked pictures or recorded a sex tape. These are things people do DAILY, whether you think it's okay or not. I'm disgusted by the fact that so many people blame her for this whole mess. Somebody invaded her privacy and if anything, we should feel sorry for her, not post pictures and vids on social media. 

It's a common knowledge that Paige isn't the most mature person in the company but give her a break ffs. She moved alone to another country and, clearly, she was too young to deal with it. Honestly, I'm sick of people acting like this shit is funny. I saw people on Twitter sending those photos to her family. Can everybody take a moment to think? What if that was your daughter or sister? How would you feel? Would you still make fun of her and created stupid memes about this whole thing? Paige and her family are obviously going through rough times and people don't make it any easier for them. 

Plus, that's annoying is when I see people say "oh they shouldn't be taking nudes if they don't want them leaked". It's like if I had loads of cool expensive stuff and it got stolen and then someone said "well you shouldn't had have all that cool stuff". I get it that they're famous and they're role models to some people but it's not like they were doing it on TV or streaming it online on purpose. Somebody LEAKED the stuff WITHOUT their knowledge so that's sick and wrong.

Like I've said, Paige, Maddox and Woods are all adults and if they wanted to have a freaking threesome then so what? It's their private life that no one really should give a damn about. Even if the whole lockerroom had a huge orgy that still shouldn't bother any of us because if that's what they want to do AFTER the shows in their free time then why do we care? 

PLUS, how's that people call Paige all these ugly names but call Brad and Xavier "the greatest tag team of all time" (or some other shit) in the same sentence? It's 2017, aren't we all about equality? 

I personally don't find this whole situation funny at all. I hope people can let Paige, Maddox, Woods and their families live. Just because it's (somehow) funny to you, doesn't mean they laugh about it too.

Peace. 

Edited by iLikePatrick, 20 March 2017 - 07:20 PM.

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

I have Acknowledged

• Supporter
  • 11,934 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

She's an adult so she can do whatever she wants. It's not like she's the only person in the world that took naked pictures or recorded a sex tape. These are things people do DAILY, whether you think it's okay or not. I'm disgusted by the fact that so many people blame her for this whole mess. Somebody invaded her privacy and if anything, we should feel sorry for her, not post pictures and vids on social media. 

It's a common knowledge that Paige isn't the most mature person in the company but give her a break ffs. She moved alone to another country and, clearly, she was too young to deal with it. Honestly, I'm sick of people acting like this shit is funny. I saw people on Twitter sending those photos to her family. Can everybody take a moment to think? What if that was your daughter or sister? How would you feel? Would you still make fun of her and created stupid memes about this whole thing? Paige and her family are obviously going through rough times and people don't make it any easier for them. 

Plus, that's annoying is when I see people say "oh they shouldn't be taking nudes if they don't want them leaked". It's like if I had loads of cool expensive stuff and it got stolen and then someone said "well you shouldn't had have all that cool stuff". I get it that they're famous and they're role models to some people but it's not like they were doing it on TV or streaming it online on purpose. Somebody LEAKED the stuff WITHOUT their knowledge so that's sick and wrong.

Like I've said, Paige, Maddox and Woods are all adults and if they wanted to have a freaking threesome then so what? It's their private life that no one really should give a damn about. Even if the whole lockerroom had a huge orgy that still shouldn't bother any of us because if that's what they want to do AFTER the shows in their free time then why do we care? 

PLUS, how's that people call Paige all these ugly names but call Brad and Xavier "the greatest tag team of all time" (or some other shit) in the same sentence? It's 2017, aren't we all about equality? 

I personally don't find this whole situation funny at all. I hope people can let Paige, Maddox, Woods and their families live. Just because it's (somehow) funny to you, doesn't mean they laugh about it too.

Peace. 

And adults can still learn from their mistakes. And I dont think you can compare to something being posted online and something being stolen. I doubt millions of people are going to steal your car online. Bad example.

OFFLINE   iLikePatrick

iLikePatrick

Minister of Propaganda.

• VIP
  • 2,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Peace. 

And adults can still learn from their mistakes. And I dont think you can compare to something being posted online and something being stolen. I doubt millions of people are going to steal your car online. Bad example.

I think it's a great example. The definition of stealing says: "to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, especially secretly or by force". And that's exactly what happened to Paige. Somebody took her property without her permission. 

And hey, is it still funny to you guys?

C7YR170VAAAeE3_.jpg

C7YR19uVwAEQAjh.jpg

OFFLINE   Crazy™

Crazy™

Crazy City, Bitch.

• VIP
  • 4,680 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Sucks for her. She's obviously allowed to do whatever she wants in her free time but that leak involving the NXT Women's Championship... that can definitely get her in even more trouble with the company, and rightfully so.

Hope to see her back at some point though, if she still cares to perform with the same desire she used to earlier.

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

I have Acknowledged

• Supporter
  • 11,934 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Of course its still funny to me mate. We aren't going to agree on everything. So lets agree to disagree. 

OFFLINE   iLikePatrick

iLikePatrick

Minister of Propaganda.

• VIP
  • 2,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I am disgusted by people like you that still find it funny because she's dealing with mental problems. I just hope nothing bad ever happens to you or your family so that you don't have to deal with being mentally broken. Take care, mate. 

Edited by iLikePatrick, 21 March 2017 - 10:53 PM.

OFFLINE   FrickinAwesome

FrickinAwesome

Midcarder

• 825 posts

Sucks for her. She's obviously allowed to do whatever she wants in her free time but that leak involving the NXT Women's Championship... that can definitely get her in even more trouble with the company, and rightfully so.

Hope to see her back at some point though, if she still cares to perform with the same desire she used to earlier.

Wait, don't Superstars get replica's of the championships they've won, with their names on them? I remember reading that somewhere one time.

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

I have Acknowledged

• Supporter
  • 11,934 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I am disgusted by people like you that still find it funny because she's dealing with mental problems. I just hope nothing bad ever happens to you or your family so that you don't have to deal with being mentally broken. Take care, mate. 

Thanks.

At least its dying down now and WWE has no need to bother with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users