Photo

Major Changes Coming to TNA, Meeting on TNA's "Reboot", and More!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
-TNA Impact Wrestling will reportedly have a heavy reality TV theme to the show when it premieres with Destination America this week.

The idea is to have cameras filming everything from wrestlers walking around backstage, entering the building and even being out of character.

Dixie Carter is said to be a big fan of reality TV and Destination America already shows a lot of reality-type programming. TNA will be changing the format of Impact some to fit Destination America better.

-Both Dixie and John Gaburick noted on Twitter that they spent all of Monday in meetings at TNA headquarters in Nashville to prepare for Wednesday's premiere.

-Dixie Carter has announced on Twitter that Kurt Angle will be making a major announcement on the Impact Wrestling debut on Destination America Wednesday night.

Speculation is Angle will be announcing his return to the ring, as the end of Impact Wrestlings run on SpikeTV was teasing Angle vs Bobby Lashley.

Source: NoDQ.com

It seems that there is a lot of Hype for Tomorrow's Live TNA Debut on Destination America. Personally, I am excited for it and I will be watching it. What are your opinions?

OFFLINE   BrokenDreams23

BrokenDreams23

Main Eventer

• 4,437 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

TNA Impact Wrestling will reportedly have a heavy reality TV theme to the show when it premieres with Destination America this week. The idea is to have cameras filming everything from wrestlers walking around backstage, entering the building and even being out of character.
So basically TNA is getting one step closer to being an even bigger WWE copycat.

Well, so much for wrestling  #RIPWrestling2015.

OFFLINE   BombCentralGaming

BombCentralGaming

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,313 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Reality show medium is dying, don't resort to this unless.

You want to join the fate of WCW's.

OFFLINE   Dre Hype

Dre Hype

Andre Graves

• Supporter
  • 4,323 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

And this is where TNA goes from wrestling to wrestling soap opera....

Who would've thought the wrestling would be second nature on Impact Wrestling?

EDIT: Okay so I did some research and as it turns out the reality show concept is going to be a separate weekly series known as Impact Wrestling: Unlocked. But if any of these ideas go into the actual show then we've got a bigger problem.

Edited by Dre Hype, 07 January 2015 - 03:52 AM.

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

And this is where TNA goes from wrestling to wrestling soap opera....

Who would've thought the wrestling would be second nature on Impact Wrestling?

You guys are really taking this so critically. You haven't even see it yet. And I am positive it won't become a cheesy soap opera like the WWE. Its going to be fine. On top of that, people are tired of the old cartoonish style. The Attitude Era can be seen as a reality show time period. They are giving the Wrestlers personality and development, as well as Character. Until you all see it, be cool. And I'm not picking on you persay. I'm just saying that the hate is just unnecessary.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Tribal Chief.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,031 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'll give it a chance and tune in tomorrow.

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

That is all that's needed. Its Wrestling at the End of the Day. People can't claim to be fans and only watch the E. That is stupid.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Tribal Chief.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,031 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

That is all that's needed. Its Wrestling at the End of the Day. People can't claim to be fans and only watch the E. That is stupid.

True. It may not even be bad. Well, I'm hoping it'd be something interesting and enjoyable.

OFFLINE   LordoftheFlickies

LordoftheFlickies

Midcarder

• 918 posts
  • SonicWonderman

I would try and watch it, but I can't because I have no access to Destination America. I may try and catch it on Youtube.

OFFLINE   AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Midcarder

• 823 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

waiting to see this Mark Anthony debut finally

OFFLINE   Asesino

Asesino

GERMAN SUPLEX

• Supporter
  • 2,649 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Can't wait to watch it!

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

waiting to see this Mark Anthony debut finally

Mark Anthony was already in TNA for a bit. When they brought back a Legit X-Division. He was there with Zema Ion, Jesse Sorenson, and others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users