This first tweet is in conjunction to the Ring Break "OMG Moment".
So basically we now know:
"OMG Moments" are "Environmental Finishers".
Examples of "OMG Moments":
- Superplex outside of the ring (it would seem from the apron).
- Crowd barricade spear.
- Ring Collapse KO (As seen by Mark Henry + Big Show in the trailer).
- Announcer Table Finishers (Jericho's Moonsault, Punks Diving Elbow).
Only Super Heavyweights can perform the Ring Collapse " OMG moment".
Catching Finishers Information:
- Catching finishers in mid air is classified as an "OMG Moment".
- You can catch the opponent after they dive off the turnbuckle OR from a springboard dive.
- Confirmed Finishers that can be "caught": Codebreaker, Chokeslam, Go To Sleep, Worlds Strongest Slam.
- It takes 1 Finisher to execute the Codebreaker in mid air, which seems this must apply to the rest of the finishers, as stated above.
CONFIRMED, No fighting in the crowds!
The "Breaking the Barricade" OMG Moment can be performed on ALL barricades.
The match continues if the barricade is broken through the "OMG Moment", unlike the Ring Break.
An answer to Punks copyright tatoos:
New Tweets regarding replays:
Post match replays will now show different angles of a move, like real life WWE TV. Also replays will not show after the match but during the match, again the same representation of WWE TV. However there will be a pause whilst the replay is showing, which can become irritating.
Referee's now slide into pinfalls, increasing the WWE TV representation.
---Credit Cory's Twitter
What jumps out at me is you can catch the GTS in mid air!!
Post your thoughts below I'll keep updating this as he starts to post more Tweets.