Photo

Twitter Updates Official Thread [August]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
505 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Fan asked for a CAW mode , but only for manager ? I don't see the point if you already can make with CAW

OFFLINE   Kid Dynamite

Kid Dynamite

Mythical

• 1,053 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
You can always create a manger, just create a CAW an let him be your manger..

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,029 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Woo hoo, the ref slides now . .

OFFLINE   Nic Virtue

Nic Virtue

Entertainer

• Hall of Fame
  • 1,937 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Woo hoo, the ref slides now . .

And because of that, it will be labeled NEW. I can see it now.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

be better if mark henry and attidute Henry in Universe be like wwe 12 chistian and DLC christian, you can change them , but rivalries SAME.

No I never want to be limited like that to where if I want someone trackable I can't do it....

OFFLINE   Yukeuza

Yukeuza

Undercard

• 331 posts

I'll always like the referee that was in Day of Reckoning, Day of Reckoning 2, or Wrestlemania 19 for Gamecube .

Fun times . .

*searches for a like button*

That ref was a problem. I remember when I use to play DoR with my friends and how the ref would kick your ass if you attacked him. Lmao Toooo funny.

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

Till im Victorious!

• Supporter
  • 11,927 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Lol this guy is entertaining. :)
whats the difference between CAW and create a manager? Its the same thing why give this its own mode. Just make Jimmy hart and have him as your manager....

#CreateASmarterWorld

Edited by Nic Virtue, 03 August 2012 - 04:08 PM.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

Lol this guy is entertaining. :)
whats the difference between CAW and create a manager? Its the same thing why give this its own mode. Just make Jimmy hart and have him as your manager....

#CreateASmarterWorld

I tried explaining that to him on twitter he seemed no not understand that... Smh

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,179 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Twitts update:

Q: "@RealCoryLedesma Hey Cory Will You Be Showing The Attitude Era Mode This Month?"
Cory Ledesma: "magic 8-ball says "maybe""

Q: "@RealCoryLedesma Do you have a favorite WWE game?"
Cory Ledesma: "if I say #WWE13, people wont believe me, huh?" ((Raul say YES. lol))

Q: "@RealCoryLedesma will Triple H have his "My Time" theme for his Attitude Character or will it be the DX theme??"
Cory Ledesma: "you'll have to wait and see dude."

Q: "@RealCoryLedesma currently in the process of doing the Heath slater vs legends saga lol"
Cory Ledesma: "@jeffsdomaincom nice! upset in the making?"

Q: "@RealCoryLedesma are the controls the same as WWE12? Or are they tweaked this year?"
Cory Ledesma: "similar to last year"

WWE Games: "You only have a few days left to enter for your chance to win a SIGNED Mike Tyson glove! Quit yer stalling! http://thq.me/cH099"

WWE Games: "Help us help you by taking this survey on WWE '12 server performance - you could win a free WWE DVD prize pack! http://thq.me/cHfPw"

Q: "@WWEgames Do you have to be American? All the suggestions of where we live says America :'("
WWE Games: "Just put your country in the open field and leave the state one blank!"

WWE Games: "WWE13 has completely overhauled audio! http://thq.me/cHpCS MT @ahmedps3: @WWEgames Guys can you change the commentary..."

THQ: "[email protected]'s @aubreysitterson, @Craig_Law & @UPSLynx getting ready to layeth the smacketh down in #WWE13 http://thq.me/cHtKn"

OFFLINE   Jet

Jet

World Champion

• Hall of Fame
  • 6,798 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Q: "@RealCoryLedesma are the controls the same as WWE12? Or are they tweaked this year?"
Cory Ledesma: "similar to last year"

Similar? I hope they don't change the controls like they did with Svr 2011 to WWE '12... I don't want to teach myself the controls again!

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts
Lol nice Raul you quoted my Heath slater legends tweet! Lol here's the link to the video if I wanna see it http://youtu.be/WYgZPUZgY7E?a it was awesome.. Your English is great by the way dude

OFFLINE   El Fantastico

El Fantastico

World Champion

• Supporter
  • 5,928 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I dont like how the ref has to be up and counting for the computer to kick out.

OFFLINE   Nic Virtue

Nic Virtue

Entertainer

• Hall of Fame
  • 1,937 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
They need to fix the managers too. They always get up on the apron 3 times in a row and always get themselves ejected. Also the AI never kicks out while the refs back is turned arguing with the manager, they just lay there and die.

OFFLINE   El Fantastico

El Fantastico

World Champion

• Supporter
  • 5,928 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Thats what Im saying and yeah the managers are annoying as well.

OFFLINE   Dre Hype

Dre Hype

Andre Graves

• Supporter
  • 4,323 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
^ They might as well not be in the game if that happens.

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,179 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Lol nice Raul you quoted my Heath slater legends tweet! Lol here's the link to the video if I wanna see it http://youtu.be/WYgZPUZgY7E?a it was awesome.. Your English is great by the way dude

No problem man. ;) I will try to see it. Thank you for the link. ^_^

BTW, thank you very much. :D

OFFLINE   Nic Virtue

Nic Virtue

Entertainer

• Hall of Fame
  • 1,937 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Can somebody ask him if ariel moves and running strikes actually connect this this year? There useless in WWE'12. And ground strikes as well, they don't connect with an animation and makes it look weird. Especially that running leg drop.

OFFLINE   El Fantastico

El Fantastico

World Champion

• Supporter
  • 5,928 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Running strikes connect, but they have to be damaged. Its weird. Running ground and ground have never had an animation and most diving moves connect aside from a few.

OFFLINE   Nic Virtue

Nic Virtue

Entertainer

• Hall of Fame
  • 1,937 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Running strikes connect, but they have to be damaged. Its weird. Running ground and ground have never had an animation and most diving moves connect aside from a few.

Which is dumb and makes no sense. They probably made it that way because people complained about it online. As for the ground strikes, it's 2012 and it's about time ground strikes connected and have animations for them. The toe kick has it's own connection animation, then every other strike in the game should.

OFFLINE   El Fantastico

El Fantastico

World Champion

• Supporter
  • 5,928 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I agree 100% with what you just said and how can they have a toe kick have an animation but not a simple punch or stomp. I don't understand how they think sometimes, but at least it looks like they're attempting to put at least a few of our ideas in the games. The technology they use seems to be good because of the videos they show us, and although they my take a little more time, I don't know why they don't put them in the games.They seem to put more effort in the UFC games core gameplay than the WWE games imo.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OFFICIAL TOPIC

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users