Photo

WWE '13 Roster Reveal [Full Details Inside]August 18th at 2PM PDT / 5PM EST!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

• Please log in to reply
502 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,030 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Wonder what made WWE pick Ted Dibiase then . . Since he is and has been injured/recovering for a while and hasn't been on tv .

OFFLINE   Mr.Y2J

Mr.Y2J

Know Your Role!

• 3,363 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

The mystery slot has gone, so therefore there isn't any mystery superstar this year--- according to the THQ roster page. Still annoyed Punk doesn't have his "In Punk We Trust" shirt, he debuted that shirt on the 6th February, 6/2/12. Cena debuted his green shirt at Wrestlemania on 1/4/12. CENA's Green attire is in, but not Punk's "In Punk We Trust" shirt. Punk debuted his shirt nearly a whole 2 months before Cena's green attire, but they put in loop-troop Cena's shirt and not Punks.....

I have no problem with that, i like white puunk shirt more.

Wonder what made WWE pick Ted Dibiase then . . Since he is and has been injured/recovering for a while and hasn't been on tv .

But i think its good to have dibiase

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,030 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Yes but in terms of having superstars like Tyson Kidd over him . I'd take Kidd over Ted even though WWE chose the roster .

Edited by Wpr96, 19 August 2012 - 02:17 PM.

OFFLINE   Mr.Y2J

Mr.Y2J

Know Your Role!

• 3,363 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Yes but in terms of having superstars like Tyson Kidd over him . I'd take Kidd over Ted even though WWE chose the roster .

well, im pick Ted, but thats my Decison.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,030 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
O..k .

OFFLINE   El Fantastico

El Fantastico

World Champion

• Supporter
  • 5,928 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I think being in the Royal Rumble or on the real Wrestlemania show(not dark matches), like Alex Riley and Drew McIntyre, should automatically put you in the game. Unless its someone like Cole or Lawler.

OFFLINE   MovesLikeVader

MovesLikeVader

Rookie

• 87 posts
  • MovesLikeVader
Hopefully Farooq and Bradshaw/JBL has APA as a secondary attire.

OFFLINE   Brandon DeLarge

Brandon DeLarge

Becky Lynch > Charlotte

• 3,699 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Well, on a positive note. I'm glad that we'll have Sandow. They really screwed up with Mohawk/Zangief Undertaker. TBH, he should be wearing this for his entrance...
Posted Image

Edited by The Barrett Barrage, 19 August 2012 - 05:00 PM.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
^They should aaded that since they only updated the hair .

@Alex Not only Punk . Dolph Ziggler attire was used only in NoC (I think) , expected Show Off of Royal Rumble ... Also Wade Barrett , instead of his Barrett Barrage of EC or even when he debuted the gimmick , they add him his SummerSlam attire ... There's many examples ...

OFFLINE   Ryan Cavallari

Ryan Cavallari

Rookie

• 63 posts
  • thatToddIngram

Awards:

Users Awards
I think the reason they put Dibiase is because of his name. Still, I think it would've been better if DLC was broken down as 5 more Divas, 4 Current guys, and then 3 Attitude Era Singles guys and then a few tag teams

Ryback, Sandow, Ceasaro, McIntyre

Jacqueline, Molly Holly, Ivory, Layla, Kaitlyn

Dean Malenko, Steve Blackman, Rikishi

The Usos, Reks and Hawkins, Too Cool, The HeadBangers

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Especially Lita. Was 2 really necessary. Then Paul Wight was really unneeded.

Well, I'm going to create a CAW for Evan Bourne, The Usos, Hawkins and Reks, etc. Sucks they're not in though as they deserve to be in.

Bitch please! I downloads.

The only CAWs I've made of real superstars are Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle in 09 and Jeff Hardy in 2011

Paul wight was needed as well... No hoglock sig no spear entrance way different he has hair etc build different...
As for Evan, he's been gone longer than mysterio... Again complain to wwe they have the final day on the roster NOT thq

THEY ARE NOT COMPLAINING TO THQ!!

I have no problem with that, I like white Punk shirt more.

I do too, but to improve the authenticity the attires need to be spot on and up to date.

^They should aaded that since they only updated the hair .

@Alex Not only Punk . Dolph Ziggler attire was used only in NoC (I think) , expected Show Off of Royal Rumble ... Also Wade Barrett , instead of his Barrett Barrage of EC or even when he debuted the gimmick , they add him his SummerSlam attire ... There's many examples ...

Exactly, I was just using Punk as an example, authenticity has never been great when it comes to attires etc.

OFFLINE   HeartBreakKid

HeartBreakKid

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,909 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Alright, Calm the Duck Fown and discuss this calmly before this topic gets closed! And if you don't I'mma unleash YODA ON YOU! Posted Image

OFFLINE   REPDATHLR

REPDATHLR

Rookie

• 72 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
DDP or Ryback might be the mystery superstar (if they have one)

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Nope there isn't any more roster spots, so DLC is the only hope of having certain superstars in the game.

OFFLINE   REPDATHLR

REPDATHLR

Rookie

• 72 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
It was a slot beside alberto del rio but they removed it, i wonder if that was a mystery superstar

It probably was for Ryback because, i looked and it was apart of the superstars section

OFFLINE   Mr.Y2J

Mr.Y2J

Know Your Role!

• 3,363 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
They remove Mystery superstar cuz of money, they going to make it DLC

OFFLINE   KingBooka

KingBooka

Rookie

• 83 posts
I think having multiple versions are cool because you can try to re-create past experiences. But we always get the same exact attitude era rock. I was hoping for a NOD or corporate version. The sweats could have been added as a secondary attire, or one with the just bring it t shirt and track pants. Same with the NOD Trunks with the rock name on the back instead of the bull logo.

As for HHH and Mic Foley, I see why they have them all as different characters, since their names are different. It might be odd seeing dude love come out and the announcer saying mic foley. Same with Hunter hearst and HHH.

As for the big show and Lita, those could have been alternates because the moveset and the name could have been basically the same. Same goes for Jericho, only thing different is he didnt have the codebreaker years ago but he did the triple powerbomb.

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,180 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
THQ could incorporate something to make the game more great by trying to change something to alt attires. Like this year to have something that make at alt. attires with alt. finishers.

I know, sounds a bit worried, or confusing, so let me explain:
Like @KingBooka said, Jericho isn't so different at announcing or at moves since the past. 1 attire should have Codebreaker and Walls Of Jericho as finishers, and other attire(alt. attire) should have Triple Powerbomb and Walls Of Jericho.

Understand? A little thing incorporate to can make it more easy. Bonus? 1 slot free, 1 spot added.

OFFLINE   Mr.Y2J

Mr.Y2J

Know Your Role!

• 3,363 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

THQ could incorporate something to make the game more great by trying to change something to alt attires. Like this year to have something that make at alt. attires with alt. finishers.

I know, sounds a bit worried, or confusing, so let me explain:
Like @KingBooka said, Jericho isn't so different at announcing or at moves since the past. 1 attire should have Codebreaker and Walls Of Jericho as finishers, and other attire(alt. attire) should have Triple Powerbomb and Walls Of Jericho.

Understand? A little thing incorporate to can make it more easy. Bonus? 1 slot free, 1 spot added.

yeah that would be better

OFFLINE   elphoenix

elphoenix

Backyard Wrestler

• 39 posts
I kind of like the idea of two lita's. I mean, her models are from her Xtreme era with the Hardy's (highflying moves, Litasault, Litacanrana) and her Rated R era (dirty tactics, swingsnap DDT) so I see a big difference in her moves and stuff. Kane has exactly the same moveset, I'd prolly be okay with him having 2 models if one was without the mask. and HHH should have 2 not 3 models. DX could be alternate attire, and HH Helmsley could be another model. and dr of thugonomics cena is pointless!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OFFICIAL TOPIC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users