Photo

WWE '13 Roster Reveal [Full Details Inside]August 18th at 2PM PDT / 5PM EST!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

• Please log in to reply
502 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

AE Jericho has the liontamer for 1 and stats are different

OFFLINE   Jet

Jet

World Champion

• Hall of Fame
  • 6,798 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Welcome back Jeff!

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

Welcome back Jeff!

Thanks I've only decided to mention when it's appropriate.. I dislike getting into heated arguments.... Drama isn't necessary.. But back on topic the liontamer looks great!

OFFLINE   Nic Virtue

Nic Virtue

Entertainer

• Hall of Fame
  • 1,937 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
The inclusion of Hunter Hearst Helmsly is beyond me. That was back in New Generation Era. I mean I don't hate that version, but I think they could have used that slot for somebody else. All they really needed was 97 HHH and Current HHH.

OFFLINE   Mohd Jeffrey Zin

Mohd Jeffrey Zin

Midcarder

• 882 posts

Thanks I've only decided to mention when it's appropriate.. I dislike getting into heated arguments.... Drama isn't necessary..

Not just heated arguments. unless you've been 'trolled'. I mean I feel your pain, my friend. OFF TOPIC

Anyway, I hope they WILL announce some missing superstars (Tensai, Ryback, Kidd, Mcintyre & ETC) on DLC this fall before the game arrives.

Edited by Jeffrey Zin, 22 August 2012 - 05:48 AM.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

The inclusion of Hunter Hearst Helmsly is beyond me. That was back in New Generation Era. I mean I don't hate that version, but I think they could have used that slot for somebody else. All they really needed was 97 HHH and Current HHH.

Well technically he was still in the hunter Hearst gimmick all throughout 97 he didn't start being called triple h till 98... That was how it was in lowm (as much as I hate referencing that game lol)

OFFLINE   Nic Virtue

Nic Virtue

Entertainer

• Hall of Fame
  • 1,937 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Now that I think of it, yeah, your right. I remember that horrible theme he use to have when he use to tag with Michaels.

OFFLINE   mrkennedy10

mrkennedy10

Rookie

• 54 posts
I don't like the fact that multiple versions took up roster spots. 3 HHH's? 2 Lita's? 2 Bradshaw's? Really? REALLY? Overkill.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

Now that I think of it, yeah, your right. I remember that horrible theme he use to have when he use to tag with Michaels.

Lol yeah he actually had 2 horrible ones lol the first which was in lowm and then the other one... In a way I wish chuna could be in only if Owen was in and we could get chyna locked in the cage above the ring haha lol

I don't like the fact that multiple versions took up roster spots. 3 HHH's? 2 Lita's? 2 Bradshaw's? Really? REALLY? Overkill.

Bradshaw and jbl have totally different stats moves and builds... Same as triple h/hhh dx/hunter lita... I don't understand that... I guess cause so many complained about the costumes not being able to select default in universe

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I just don't see why they don't make alt. attires moveset's/entrances editable, it would free a tonne of roster space.

OFFLINE   Phil5991

Phil5991

Backyard Wrestler

• 3 posts

I just don't see why they don't make alt. attires moveset's/entrances editable, it would free a tonne of roster space.

Pretty sure an alternate attire would take as much time space and resources to make as a different character.

Oh and moving the current duplicates to alternate attires wouldn't magically free a roster spot for someone else to use. This doesn't work like CAW mode.

OFFLINE   AlexCrash

AlexCrash

Undercard

• 287 posts
Im hoping this year we can pick alt attire as default ones.

OFFLINE   Phil5991

Phil5991

Backyard Wrestler

• 3 posts

Im hoping this year we can pick alt attire as default ones.

That'd be cool. It was pretty frustrating seeing my Mega Heel Henry in his Kool Aid Man attire whenever he interfered in a match...

OFFLINE   Static

Static

World Champion

• 8,420 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
The roster bitching is getting

I'm sure he will be in the AE mode somehow. Well, that's what Cory is saying.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

You just don't get it do you? Even if they were alt attires you still wouldn't have gotten any more characters on the disc... That was it and that was how wwe wanted it... That's the reason why they used alts... When they have these meetings between thq and wwe they decide who they want on the disc and for dlc.. Just sayin

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

You just don't get it do you? Even if they were alt attires you still wouldn't have gotten any more characters on the disc... That was it and that was how wwe wanted it... That's the reason why they used alts... When they have these meetings between thq and wwe they decide who they want on the disc and for dlc.. Just sayin

I'm not doubting the roster...

OFFLINE   Mohd Jeffrey Zin

Mohd Jeffrey Zin

Midcarder

• 882 posts
It's obvious that how did John Laurinaitis has been made into roster but without his 'bodyguard' (You guess it, Tensai of course ) except David Otunga.

Edited by Jeffrey Zin, 23 August 2012 - 09:44 AM.

OFFLINE   Torque

Torque

The Army Tank With A Ferrari Engine

• 1,045 posts
  • N/A
  • I don't have a XBOX 360
I got my question answered The Godfather is in the game :dance: :D thats great :rolleyes: with two hoes more will mean too much for PG Era :scowl: that sucks.

OFFLINE   y2jerichoholic

y2jerichoholic

Midcarder

• 546 posts
Surely if NOD Mark Henry is in the game, then Kama Mustafa should be in too? (Godfather would need a different entrance/attire/moveset for this which he doesn't have since it's one character space). So there's just Henry & Rock representing the Nation of Domination in the game? Or Farooq too I guess, but again that would be another entrance/attire for him too?

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Surely if NOD Mark Henry is in the game, then Kama Mustafa should be in too? (Godfather would need a different entrance/attire/moveset for this which he doesn't have since it's one character space). So there's just Henry & Rock representing the Nation of Domination in the game? Or Farooq too I guess, but again that would be another entrance/attire for him too?

Maybe Godfather and Farooq have alternative attires , or maybe we start with the end of Nation of Domination , without Farooq and with the Godfather in , since he changed from Kama to the Godfather in Rock's NoD

Edited by Winds Of Change, 27 August 2012 - 03:26 PM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OFFICIAL TOPIC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users