Photo

Twitter Updates Official Thread [October]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
364 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,179 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

WWE '13 Twitter Updates Official Thread [October]

- July updates HERE
- June updates HERE
- August updates HERE
- September updates HERE

10/1/12

Q: "this move is DOPE! You guys should try and mo cap this for the next WWE game! http://youtu.be/6ld0uNDba1g"
Bryan Williams: "that is a really dope move. Duly noted!"

Q: "the last part of the package piledriver has been missing from the game for years now. Only connects to powerbomb impact."
Bryan Williams: "its been addressed this year."

WWE Games: "YES! MT @Jbl277: @WWEgames WWE '13 looks AMAZING and btw is SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE going to be included in the game?"

10/2/12

Cory Ledesma: "#WWE13 Commercial - Look who puts 'Attitude' back where it belongs: http://www.youtube.c...TStwew …"

Q: "theres only 28 days until the game is out and we know nothing about UNIVERSE,CAWS,DLC,FAN AXXESS"
Cory Ledesma: "10/8 you know everything."

Cory Ledesma: "Our last #WWE13 Press Conference is tomorrow. By next week you should know everything there is to know about #WWE13. #LAtoNY #Oct30"

Cory Ledesma: "Well maybe not everything! Not until u actually PLAY the game will u know it all!! But you'll have tons of info to hold u over til #Oct30!!!"

Bryan Williams: "New move of the day: CM Punk's Pepsi Twist (Soda Twist in WWE '13 for obvious reasons) http://www.youtube.c...XZC7hQ …"

Bryan Williams: "Second new move of the day: Epico and Primo's double back stabber http://www.youtube.c...ftiO18 …"

Bryan Williams: "Last new move of the day: Cody Rhodes' Gourdbuster http://www.youtube.c...xNMdCE …"

Q: "Does Billy Gunn have his one and only, and his own mocapped fameasser."
Bryan Williams: "yes for both."

Bryan Williams: "This won't be announced via any sort of press announcement but to those that care, the Inferno match has been improved upon in WWE 13."

Aubrey Sitterson: "The word's out: Info on #WWE13's Universe Mode, Creation Suite and Online play coming 10/8 from @IGN. Tell your friends and get off my back!"

10/3/12

Q: "what happened to his foot stomp in the corner. If you are happy with the movesets for wwe 13 something is wrong with you."
Bryan Williams: "of course he still has the foot stomp in the corner. He wouldn't be HBK without it."

10/4/12

Q: "will there be alternate John cena 04 attires?"
Cory Ledesma: "no"

Q: "I'm guessing #TheMainEvent arena won't be in the game lol :P #WWE13"
Cory Ledesma: "correct"

Bryan Williams: "I wanted to spill the beans on the top rope brainbuster soooo bad!! I think you guys are gonna love what's included in the move pack."

Bryan Williams: "Props must go out to Sonjay Dutt and Jay Lethal. They're the ones that mocapped that awesome top rope brainbuster."

10/5/12

Q: "let's say I buy dlc, and a friend doesn't. Am I still restricted from playing with them cause that let me down."
Cory Ledesma: "nope. he just needs to download the free items in Pack 2 & 3. that will allow you to both play online."

Q: "now that Chainsaw Charlie is available, will there be a dumpster as well for a classic tag match against the NAO?"
Cory Ledesma: "I wish...."

Q: "Did not announce wwe universe Why This will be the greatest game this year until coming"
Cory Ledesma: "oct. 8th on http://IGN.com"

Q: "do you guys know if I can buy fan axxess but still unlock stuff on my own? #WWE13"
Cory Ledesma: "yes you can still unlock on your own."

Q: "When will people with Fan Axxess get DDP and Goldust?"
Cory Ledesma: "day one"

Q: "will #wwe13 include an online acsess code on the back of the book included in the game? @WWEgames"
Cory Ledesma: "yes"

Q: "is layla going to be in #WWE13 ? pls. (reply)"
Cory Ledesma: "yes as DLC"

Q: "This a long shot but here it goes... Did the Reverse Shoulderbreaker get renanimated or not?"
Bryan Williams: "yes, it did actually."

Q: "Inversely, will we be able to vacate titles?"
Bryan Williams: "absolutely!"

Q: "Did Rybacks backpack stunner make it in with his DLC? http://www.youtube.c...P1PAkc …"
Bryan Williams: "yes it did."

Q: "Do Ryback & Antonio Cesaro have their current themes in the game? (http://goo.gl/LwWbI & http://goo.gl/mx7bs respectively)"
Bryan Williams: "yes they do. The themes are current as of today. I pray that the WWE doesn't change it on us, lol"

Q: "is Jomo's comeback still in since you guys said you only added stuff?"
Bryan Williams: "It's still there."

Q: "Even w/ all great #WWE13 news, I am upset that Tyson Kidd & his awesome Dungeon Lock isn't in the game at all. Tell me I am wrong."
Bryan Williams: "there's no bigger fan of Tyson Kidd than me. I wish he was in the game too. His submission is in the move pack DLC."

Q: "Will we be able to use DLC in uploaded Story Designs we create in #WWE13? (Couldn't in #WWE12)"
WWE Games: "Creation Suite news comes on Monday, friend."

WWE Games: "YES! YES! YES! RT @tessa_bakker: @WWEgames is universe news coming on monday too ?"

WWE Games: "Seen this question a lot, so answering wide: When you get #WWE13 Fan Axxess, DDP and Goldust are available on Day 1! It's a good thing!"

Q: "is unlock everything still in fan axxess this year ?"
WWE Games: "Yup! Full details here: http://thq.me/ee8OL"

Q: "You absolutely blew me away with DLC this year, just one question, Why wasn't Tyson Kidd and Drew McIntyre got in."
WWE Games: "Drew McIntyre is in! Check here for full details: http://thq.me/ee8ST"

Q: "Hello @RealCoryLedesma & @WWEgames - Quick question... Is the 'Accelerator Boost' DLC included in Fan AXXess pass for @WWE '13?"
WWE Games: "EVERYTHING is included in Fan Axxess!"

Q: "uh, what gives? On the site it says each pack is $1.99. There are 3 so thats around 6 bucks. So why is axxess $20? For a badge?"
WWE Games: "Sorry, individual characters are $0.99, with varying pricepoints for other content. Check here: http://thq.me/eeBcl"

Q: "wasn't fan axxess cheaper before?"
Aubrey Sitterson: "Didn't used to have this much stuff!"

Q: "$19.99? Wasn't it like $12.99 prior years?"
Aubrey Sitterson: "Yup, but look at all the stuff you get this year: http://thq.me/ee6Tg"

Q: "Okay I've seen Brock Lesnar in the trailers but he's not on the roster or the DLC list #What?"
Aubrey Sitterson: "He's totally on the roster list!"

Q: "hey @WWEgames @aubreysitterson @RealCoryLedesma we need @WWEGodfather added to the #AttitudeEra roster for #WWE13 let's make it happen."
Aubrey Sitterson: "He's in!"

Q: "please reply no 1 from thq is replying to me, if i get fan axcess do i get ddp and goldust day 1? oct 30?"
Aubrey Sitterson: "absolutely!"

@TruBWill: In WWE 13 you'll be able to set up title matches for vacated Championships. This wasn't possible in WWE 12. Small improvement but a good one

@TruBWill: @airboyobsessed no moves have been removed from WWE 13. We've only added moves.

10/6/12

Cory Ledesma: "#WWE13 Championship Facts: There are a total of 40 WWE Championship Titles in #WWE13!! 30 in the default game and an additional 10 as DLC."

Q: "HOW MANY CAWS THIS YEAR"
Aubrey Sitterson: "Creation News coming on Monday!"

Q: "Hey Aubrey, just wondering if a date was set for the Q&A moveset interview with Bryan Williams? Thank you!"
Aubrey Sitterson: "Nope, not officially."

Q: "is universe mode info on monday too?"
Aubrey Sitterson: "Yup!"

Q: in WWE13 if downloaded the moves pack will the moves like lionsault of Chris Jericho will it be setup in his moveset automatically
Bryan Williams: no, you'll have to set them yourself.

Q: Will Layla have any new moves for DLC? #PleaseReply #WWE13
Bryan Williams: yes, she will.

Q:Does Sandow have his Russian leg sweep with the theatrics?
Bryan Williams: yes.

Bryan Williams: Happy Friday everyone. It's new move of the day time. Today's new move: Pumphandle Powerslam.

@TruBWill: For those wondering, The Brood 3-man entrance will be in WWE '13.

10/7/12

Q: "did Lalyla get like a full update? New moves, new entrance, new attire, new taunts?"
Bryan Williams: "sure did."

Q: "I'd feel i owed an eternal debt if @WWEgames could get us an entrance with streamers being thrown next year. @aubreysitterson @TruBWill"
Bryan Williams: "that would definitely be an awesome inclusion. I'll work on that."

Q: "Moonsaults?"
Bryan Williams: "moonsaults too."

Q: "Hey Bryan you wouldn't be able to tell us how many Create-A-Superstar slots are in this year's game could you?"
Bryan Williams: "there are 50 slots."

Q: "Hey that back & forth pin sequence between punk and jericho that was shown in an earlier video, is that a leverage pin?"
Bryan Williams: "yeah, it is."

Q: "Oh, so does it only happen towards the end of the match like the older leverage pin? and is the older one still in or no?"
Bryan Williams: "leverage pins work a bit differently in this years game."

Q: "i pre orderd austin edition does that mean i get fan axxess like peopl who pre order wrestlmania edition last year?"
Aubrey Sitterson: "no, fan axxess is separate."

Q: "I don't know if this info is available but what's the minimum amount of Superstars that you can have on a show. '12 was 15"
Aubrey Sitterson: "Universe info coming on Monday!"

Q: "is john cen (04) an attire for the current john cena or a different character ?"
Aubrey Sitterson: "Different moves, different skill rankings, different character."

@TruBwill Top rope dive attacks, to standing and grounded opponents, now have pin combo functionality. Frog splashes, elbow drops, rannas, etc.

10/8/12

Q: "If your doing two male superstars match, can a diva be a special referee in superstars matches? #WWE13"

Q: "can we change the superstars entrance attire color in superstar threads this year ?"

Q: "what is the uk release date? Is it the 30th October or 2nd November?"
Cory Ledesma: "2nd"

Q: "is the pin up strong is a submission move please reply..... beth and natayla"
Bryan Williams: "It's available within the moves pack DLC."

Q: "Please answer this!! in early gameplay footage there was water,headsets and a laptop on the annonce table will this be the game"
Bryan Williams: "yep"

Q: "Does Daniel Bryan have any new moves in his moveset besides the guillotine choke? Corner drop kick maybe?"
Bryan Williams: "he has the corner dropkick and a few others."

Q: "is the Romero Special in the game as a BPS?"
Bryan Williams: "yes, it is."

Q: "does lita have her kickout ddt."
Bryan Williams: "of course!"

Q: "will shamrock do the fast ground n pound with both fists"
Bryan Williams: "yes"

Q: "I know this is a stupid question, but is the snapmare driver in miz's move set? or is it dlc?"
Bryan Williams: "not a stupid question at all. The move is a part of The Miz's move-set."

Q: "Will there be new wrestlers comebacks in the new game?"
WWE Games: "yup - we gave Sheamus one!"

Q: "will there be weekly reveals on Tuesdays for dlc superstars too #morecontent"
WWE Games: "but of course!"

10/9/12

Q: "How many CAW slots do we have this year?"
Cory Ledesma: "50 slots"

Cory Ledesma: "For those of you that caught a glimpse of it on the Universe trailer. @ZackRyder's Internet Championship is officially in #WWE13 #WWWYKI"

Q: "can we choose superstar entrances as cutscenes in story designer in WWE '13?"
Cory Ledesma: "yes!"

Q: "Will we have the wrestlers theme songs during the menus on #WWE13 like 2011? The WWE 12 theme got boring very quickly lol"

Q: "can we have the song Revolution as an entrance theme?"
Q: "OMG THANK YOU its one of the best WWE game songs ever! and tell me, is superstar threads really not in this year?"
Cory Ledesma: "superstar threads is still in the game."

Q: "speaking of blood does gangrel spit his blood in his entrance brother"
Cory Ledesma: "have to wait and see. :)"

Q: "Quick question: If someone (NOT ME) doesn't pre-order #WWE13 will Mike Tyson still be in the attitude era mode?"
Cory Ledesma: "yes but you can't unlock/play him."

Q: "Hey bryan, can u answer this question please? Is the ankle lock that michael cole used as a finisher in WWE' 12 in game this year?"
Bryan Williams: "yeah"

Q: "Hey man Can you tell me If Daniel Bryans Running DropKick on the corner is in? http://www.youtube.c...sjx114 …"
Bryan Williams: "yes, it is"

Bryan Williams: "Hope everyone had a great weekend. Today's new move is Wade Barretts knee strikes/ big boot combo to an opponent caught in the ropes."

Bryan Williams: "Second new move of the day: Inverted Frankensteiner http://www.youtube.c...JC7qco …"

Q: "Is John Laurinaitis actually playable?"
WWE Games: "Sure is!"

10/10/12

Q: "will WWE 13 have superstar threads?"

Q: "Does anyone know if the fan axxess also includes express unlockables? Or only DLC?? I hope Not :("
Cory Ledesma: "it does include 'Unlock All', but it's an option of whether or not you want to use it. You are not forced to use it."
Q: "of course I went to unlock all so when I get the game where is going to say unlock all options? Wwe shop?"
Cory Ledesma: "once you download it, you have to go into the Unlockables menu and confirm that you want to activate it."

Q: "Will the Bella Twins have Twin Magic?? #PleaseReply #wwe13"
Cory Ledesma: "no Twin Magic. Sorry."

Q: "hey does X-Pac not have the bronco buster as his signature?"
Bryan Williams: "he does"

Q: "Is Rikishi driver in dlc?"
Bryan Williams: "yeah"

Bryan Williams: "New move of the day: Billy Gunn's One and Only http://www.youtube.c...Ws9kmE …"

Q: "Is @HEELZiggler's Headstand Headlock in the game?"
Bryan Williams: "Yes, it is"

Q: "please tell us Too Cool & Rikishi have their 3-man dancing winning animation..."
Bryan Williams: "they do."

Q: "bryan I signed up just to ask does the rock have his title entrance ?"

10/11/12

Cory Ledesma: "Additional new Championships featured in #WWE13 include: @TheRock's unreleased Brahma Bull Championship and @steveaustinBSR's Smoking Skulls"

Cory Ledesma: "And for the VERY rare chance that @mikethemiz ever wins the WWE Championship again, we reluctantly included the Miz Spinner belt in #WWE13"

Q: "I already pre Ordered. U got my money. Can you just tell me "Yes or No" if the New Age Outlaws have alternate attires?"
Cory Ledesma: "no, they don't"

Q: "Why is the XFL logo in WWE13?"
Cory Ledesma: "why not?"

Q: "No DLC for wii right ?? SAY IT TO MY FACE :((("
Cory Ledesma: "correct. No online support for the Wii"

Q: "Cough it up. Is @HeymanHustle a manager in #WWE13 or not?"
Cory Ledesma: "he is not unfortunately."

Q: "Cory PLEASE, "Yes or No" APA's Protection theme song in the game? #WWE13"

Q: "is undertaker ministry theme song in?"

Q: "Does "Attitude Era Mode" replaces "RTWM"?"

Q: "Mr. Ledesma are CAF moves able to be used this year for signatures as well as finishers? *crosses fingers*"
Cory Ledesma: "yes. you can only have 2 CAF per Superstar tho. so you have to decide between signatures and finishers"

Q: "are the DLC corner Back Elbow Strike DLC Kevin Nash's or more like Matt Morgans?"
Bryan Williams: "Kevin Nash"

Q: "Can you use AE rumble arenas for rumble matches in exhibition?"

Q: "In the Snapmare Driver animation, does the opponent land on their face or top of the head like in the indies?"
Bryan Williams: "they land on the top of their head."

Q: "Does Christian have his sunset flip pin back in the game? I think it was taken out in '12."
Bryan Williams: "yeah, he does. I'm pretty sure it was in WWE '12 though."

Q: "will collectors edition be in stores or pre order only?"
WWE Games: "Only via pre-order from shopTHQ!"

Q: "Will there be a WWE '13 demo? (PLEASE REPLY)"
WWE Games: "YES! At participating Best Buy locations, rolling out next week!"

WWE Games: "We know #WWE13 is "Attitude Era" themed, but today we have just ONE word for ya: COBRA! http://ow.ly/i/10NtP"

Q: "hey Aubrey any reason as to why d young and Oneil weren't in? Other than them you got every other superstar!"
Aubery Sitterson: "It's a timing issue. When work on WWE '13 began, PTP weren't as big a thing as they are now."

Q: "hey @therealxpac profile needs 2b updated hes Missing The LightHeavyweight in career highlights & 1st wwe game was attitude"
Aubery Sitterson: "appeared as 123 Kid in WWE Raw!"

Q: "Demo for WWE 13? #Preordered #Can'tWaitToLiveTheRevolution"
Aubery Sitterson: "yup! In participating Best Buy stores starting next week!"

10/12/12

Q: "can other firemans carry moves be used as catching finishers other than AA and GTS?"
Cory Ledesma: "No"

Q: "Do we assign catch finishers? Or do we assign regular finishers and the catching is just a perk for choosing that 1?"
Cory Ledesma: "Perk"

Q: "does Farooq have a Nation of Domination attire?"

Q: "Can there be more than 1 ref in a match?"

Q: "my question to you is will we be able to use created arenas online?"
Cory Ledesma: "Yes"

Q: "Does Punk shout "It's clobberin time!" in his entrance?"

Q: "is the Halftime HeAT arena empty?"

Q: "is Edge Rated R belt in #WWE13"

Q: "is the I quit match online?"

Q: "Is the Heat arena RAW is WAR based or ovaltron?"
Cory Ledesma: "raw is war based"

Q: "Is there a triple threat tag match?"

Q: "In Championship Editor, is Divas Tag titles possible?"
Cory Ledesma: "yes, its possible"

Q: "In the game gonna have King Of The Ring Tournament for tags? and for championships?"
Cory Ledesma: "no, not this year"

Q: "can we finally add a slight delay to when a superstar comes out after their music hits?"
Cory Ledesma: "no, but good idea"

Q: "Gangnam Style taunt for WWE '14, please!! LOL"
Cory Ledesma: "sorry, no."

Q: "what's @RandyOrton overall in #WWE13 ?"
Cory Ledesma: "92 Overall"

Q: "Did you do anything new with Story Designer?"
Cory Ledesma: "added hundreds of new scenes"

Q: "can we have a king of the ring tournament in universe mode?"
Cory Ledesma: "no KOTR in Universe"

Q: "are we gonna be able to uncensor stone colds middle finger in #wwe13"
Cory Ledesma: "nope. what u see is what u get"

Q: "is twitter's likeness included in #WWE13 ?"
Cory Ledesma: "no, they are not"

Q: "will there be more possible DLC packs after January? Or are all scheduled ones the only planned ones"
Cory Ledesma: "only planned ones at this moment"

Q: "Can @nicoleandbri do #TwinMagic?"
Cory Ledesma: "no Twin Magic"

Q: "Why T&A (Test and albert) are not in the game and steve blackman?"
Cory Ledesma: "cant get everyone in."

Q: "Any incarnation of American Badass Undertaker?"

Q: "Will there be an order to which the Attitude Era mode should be played?"
Cory Ledesma: "yes, you follow the real timeline"

Q: "Will there still be a DRAFT on Universe Mode?"

Q: "is there any regular single player story mode instead of the attitude era story mode?"
Cory Ledesma: "no. not outside Universe and Attitude Era"

Q: "if I have a Wii can I still get Layla"

Q: "Can you set a GM for each show?"

Q: "What Kind Of Music Will Be At The Main Menu"
Cory Ledesma: "Superstar entrance themes"

Q: "A very common question I'm sure... APA attires?"

Q: "john cena pink attire?"

Bryan Williams: "New move of the day: A new Teardrop Suplex has been added to WWE '13. http://www.youtube.c...3JDn5s …"

Q: "Wat up TruB, hey is there a knockout elbow in the game for a finisher or signiature move doesn't matter, let it be?"
Bryan Williams: "such a move will come packaged with Yoshi Tatsu. He's got a very cool looking roaring elbow as part of his move-set. Looks dope!"
Q: "Could it be used for my Chris Hero cas?"
Bryan Williams: "it could"

Q: "When can we buy Fan Axxess?"
WWE Games: "Through Xbox LIVE or PlayStation Network!"

WWE Games: "YES! YES! YES! RT @nickyyrod7: @WWEgames does the fan axxess come out when the game comes out the 30th???"

WWE Games: "No. Not sure where this rumor got started. RT @mvkronus: @WWEgames & @THQ, is it true that pre-orders for #WWE13 won't ship until 10/30?"

Q: "so does that mean we will get it on launch day? I hate to wait. I order through THQ store"
WWE Games: "Yes, you absolutely should. If ordering outside the US, we recommend using a preferred carrier so you can get a tracking #."

10/13/12

Q: "Can we have 1 roster on 2 different major brands in universe mode in WWE '13?"
Cory Ledesma: "no but there is a work around. As long as you have the championships shared on each show the show will populate similar roster."

Bryan Williams: "Happy Friday everyone! New move of the day time: Sit-Out Shoulder Armbreaker http://www.youtube.c...8Oe1_0 …"

Bryan Williams: "In WWE '13, if a match is set-up between two Champions it'll be billed as a Champion Vs. Champion match."

Q: "Small Package Driver in move pack, did Rollins mocap it?"
Bryan Williams: "no, he did not. Don't worry though, the move looks absolutely amazing!"

Q: "When will DDP and Goldust be available? I see no date stated for either of them."
WWE Games: "At release date when you participate in the Fan Axxess Program!"

WWE Games: "Release day! RT @greg4478: @WWEgames when is fan access available for purchase"

WWE Games: "YES! Check out the complete list: http://thq.me/erhCC RT @thewwerocker: @RealCoryLedesma @WWEgames is there any free dlc this year?"

10/14/12

Q: "youtube.com/watch?v=xPCKPwlFTF4 Is this version of hte Tiger Driver still in the game? At least in CAF?"
Bryan Willaims: "absolutely it is."

Q: "does this year's Goldust have any newly animated moves?"
Bryan Williams: "hell yeah he does!"

Cory Ledesma: "By the way, the weight detection system in #WWE13 can be turned off in the options if u prefer the freedom of lifting moves on the big guys."

Q: "what colors are on the championship editor in #WWE13?"
Cory Ledesma: "full color wheel"

Q: "cory plz i am began you to answer is there cacthing finisher for sheamus in #WWE13"

Q: "please answer is there triple threat tag match in #WWE13"

Q: "You guys STILL need to do a creation suite trailer or at least a trailer for create-an-arena... I'm STILL pissed at ya lol."
Cory Ledesma: "sorry don't make those decisions. But I think a create trailer might be coming out next week. Not sure tho."

Q: "does the weight system work for divas? Like will eve be able to lift Kharma (you better say no)."
Cory Ledesma: "doesn't affect divas"

10/15/12

Q: how many layers does the CAS/CAW system have on ps3
Bryan Williams: the same as 360

Q: will the usos have the war chant before their entrance
Bryan Williams: yes, it's included within their tag team entrance. (Ik Shomo's happy ;))

Q: is the pin up strong is a submission move please reply..... beth and natayla
Bryan Williams: It's available within the moves pack DLC.

Q: "When does the #WWE13 demo come out for ps3?"
WWE Games: "live demos available at participating Best Buy locations this week!"

Q: "if i predordered last month i live in fl will i receive wwe 13 by the 30th or how many days after release will i get it?"
Aubrey Sitterson: "Should arrive on Oct 30, but we can't issue guarantees."

10/16/12

Bryan Williams: "I conducted a Q&A with @aubreysitterson about moves that'll be released sometime this week. Hopefully, you guys enjoy it."

Bryan Williams: "New move of the day: DDP's Diamond Clash youtube.com/watch?v=teMrCn4BgUA …

Bryan Williams: "New move of the day: Ryback's Backpack Stunner youtube.com/watch?v=IK4SwP1PAkc …

Cory Ledesma: "AMAZING interview!! I've watched this several times now. A @CMPunk and @steveaustinBSR match has to happen. #WWE13 youtube.com/watch?v=cs_oEwF3bEo …

Q: "can you land a catching finisher on a person that has performed a springboard attack?"
Cory Ledesma: "you sure can"

Q: "Is the Mankind's theme song "Wreck" in #WWE13"
Cory Ledesma: "of course"

10/17/12

WWE Games: "YES! YES! YES! RT @justconspiracys: @WWEgames Do we get to have our own special guest ref matches? Like can we choose a referee?"

10/18/12

Q: "can we make a divas tag team championship"

Q: "I wanted to know if we can pick an opening theme song for our created show in the universe mode? please reply"

Q: "since I hear u guys work on the next WWE game early, please make sure u give us a new Kane chokeslam for WWE '14. :)"
Bryan Williams: "onsider it done."

Q: "Hey Bry. since you're the moveset guy how about editing the trouble in paradise to not have a kick next year? please? #WWE14"
Bryan Williams: "will do. You have my word on that."

Q: "does Cody Rhodes have a new gourdbuster ?"
Bryan Williams: "yeah, he does."

Q: "Can Layla please have her new Lay-Out for next game http://www.youtube.c...0hWhHw …"
Bryan Williams: "this move is in WWE 13. Layla will have it in her move-set."

Q: "Is the DLC fujiwara ground based or an standing armbar takedown into the submission?"
Bryan Williams: "standing"

Q: "Can we edit Attitude Era characters in Threads Mode?"

Q: "Hey is The gorilla press spinebuster in? http://www.youtube.c...Xw1Zxk …"
Bryan Williams: "Yeah, there's something very, very similar. Ryback has it within his move-set."

Q: "hi, great work man! Will we be able to edit DLC entrances?"

Q: "Is Kharmas chokeslam from last year in this game? Need a replacement for Kanes outdated one."
Bryan Williams: "yeah, it's still in."

Q: "Is Road dogg's shaky knee drop in the game?"

Bryan Williams: "New move of the day (it's a strike): Justin Gabriel's Leg Sweep and yes, it will knock down the opponent. http://www.youtube.c...RIEwRU …"

Q: "When #Fanaxxess comes out, does it give u access 2 all the DLCs (your welcome dlc etc.) or just DDP and Goldust?"
WWE Games: "It includes all DLC, but they're only available on their release date."

10/19/12

Q: "it was just confirmed that we can make a diva tagteam title in '13. In Create a show will it fall under tagteam or diva"
Cory Ledesma: "it falls under tag team in Universe"

Q: "will road dogg have the leaping rope guillotine where he turns in midair.i saw him use it a few times on his top 15 moves list sig"
Bryan Williams: "yeah, he has it."

Q: "Just wondering, will Tensai have the Baldo Bomb as his finisher? Or will it at least be creatable or possibly even in next year?"
Bryan Williams: "Yeah, it's a part of his move-set."

10/20/12

Q: "if you purchase the fan axcess for xbox 360 do you get everything including the moves and championship and wrestlers pack"
Cory Ledesma: "everything!!"

Q: "if you pre-order @wwe13 will i have the full game when it comes out"
Cory Ledesma: "you'll have #WWE13. Still gotta buy Fan Axxess for DLC"

Q: "that brings layla songs in WWE13? not enough for me or insatiable ?"
Cory Ledesma: "insatiable"

Q: "are there any new tag/trio entrances in #wwe13?"
Bryan Williams: "yes, there are."

Q: "Is matt tensai blooms chokebomb in wwe 13"
Bryan Williams: "Yes, it is."

Q: "can you hit Ryback's finisheron two guys at once, and is lesnars kimora in dlc moveset"
Bryan Williams: "to answer your questions, no and yes."

Q: "Is there a Half Nelson Slam this year, since Val Venis is in?"
Bryan Williams: "yep"

Q: "than I feel I quit match and create a championship should be online in wwe 13 it would make the game way better than it is"
Bryan Williams: "I quit match is online"

Q: "how you doing brother man. Does hbk tune up the band? Cause in his finisher video he doesn't"
Bryan Williams: "of course he does!"

Q: "Hi, just watched your Q&A, it was great! got a question, is Gangrel's signature in there? where he flips them over using both arms"
Bryan Williams: "hell yeah it is!"

Q: "so there will be NO WAY at all to get DDP without getting the "fan axxess"?"
WWE Games: "Nope, both @RealDDP and @DUSTIN_RHODES1 are Fan Axxess exclusives."

10/21/12

Q: "when is fan axxess gunna be available for the xbox I got my points today for it but nothing in the marketplace"
Cory Ledesma: "I believe they said the 29th"

Q: "Can we import our superstars from WWE 12 to WWE 13 because i have a lot"
Cory Ledesma: "no, we don't support that."

Q: "hey do we finally get 5 on 5 in wwe 13? I'm getting it when it comes out. Just wondering please reply back."
Cory Ledesma: "no 5 on 5, sorry."

Q: "curious and don't know if you can answer is Brock lesnar's Kimora lock in #WWE13"
Cory Ledesma: "it's available via DLC"

Q: "what is the accelarator boost and what does it do"
Cory Ledesma: "it's Unlock All and Attribute Customizer"

Q: "thx cory so can u answer these 2 questions will we ever get a realistic big boot like test and is buried alive returning?"
Cory Ledesma: "no buried alive this year. Sorry."

Q: "Just to put this one to rest, do top rope dives have the pin-option in #WWE13? Doesn't seem like it in certain finisher-videos..."
Bryan Williams: "they absolutely do."

Q: "Will there be more pinning combos for moves such as finishers, such as the glam slam and tombstone pile driver?"

Q: "Lets say i was Justin Gabriel and i went for a 450 splash will it have a pinning combo in wwe13?"
Bryan Williams: "yes, you will."

10/22/12

Q: "I'm hearing rumours that billy gunn has an unlockable attire, is this true? An answer back would great. #WWE13"
Cory Ledesma: "not true"

10/25/12

Q: "cory got a question will john cena have a catching finisher"
Cory Ledesma: "yes. attitude adjustment"

Q: "Is the Spear a catching finisher? #WWE13"
Cory Ledesma: "unfortunately not."

Q: "Are HOESKI chants in the game?"
Cory Ledesma: "@BeliEvePL nope"

Q: "Cory, the classic Cactus Jack's theme song isn't in the game, right? Please reply me. #WWE13"
Cory Ledesma: "right. Had to use something similar instead."
Q: "I see. And can you tell me why he hasn't? Just for let you know, I'm not complaining."
Cory Ledesma: "can't really get into it. Just simply that we weren't able to get that song."

Q: "in '12 if we dl'd a CAW and then try and apply our own PT's to it, it would remove the original creators PT's, is it fixed?"
Cory Ledesma: "should be fixed I think."

Q: "Any reason why Razor Ramon isnt in WWE 13"
Cory Ledesma: "doesn't really fit in with the theme of the roster - current and Attitude Era"

Q: "Have u guys fixed any glitches from WWE '12 such as the taker freeze punch, ect. & also the irreversible cheap spam moves?"
Cory Ledesma: "fixed lots of glitches. Not sure of those two offhand, but online team addressed a lot of them."

Q: "hi mate, Will WWE13 have the option to edit Superstars ring attire color like WWE12??"

Q: "will unlimited. Finishers be a issue with I quit matches?"
Cory Ledesma: "no issues. Your decision on what kind of match u want. It's pretty difficult to make your opponent quit."

Q: "Cory Please Tell me are there any new weapons other than the nightstick?"
Cory Ledesma: "no new weapons"

Q: "hey Cory, if I get fan axxess, do I get the championship & move packs along with all the superstars, divas & legends?"
Cory Ledesma: "u get it all as a Fan Axxess buyer"

Cory Ledesma: "#WWE13 Mid-Air RKO through a table!! #SSSIIICCCKKK @RandyOrton http://www.youtube.c...HvLCo8 …"

Q: "please answer. Its been racking my brain. Do i need to get fan axxess before oct 30th to get ddp?"
Cory Ledesma: "just get it whenever you get the game. no need before then."

WWE Games: "YES! RT @jlrfc1: @WWEgames is the signed card that comes with wwe 13 stone cold special edition hand writen by stone cold ?"

10/26/12

Cory Ledesma: "People keep asking me how we are going to top #WWE13 next year. Thats a great compliment. Enjoy #WWE13 for a long while. #weloveachallenge"

Q: "how do you activate the meter to see how much your opponent is hurt in a match?"
Cory Ledesma: "hold RB while your opponent is on the ground or while you have him in a lock-up."

WWEGames: "RT: Interview w/ @WWEgames WWE '13 Creative Director @RealCoryLedesma http://www.SportsTow...ago.com/TopRope "

10/30/12

Q: "Hey Cory appreciate the work u guys did on WWE '13. Btw is the white strapped IC title in the game?"
Cory Ledesma: "yes, plus u can change any of the strap colors on any of the belts you like."

Q: "u have to unlock storylines in AE mode before u get Storylines in Univers mode? is those storylines part of fan axxes? :D"
Cory Ledesma: "some of the attitude era stories are unlocked in universe after completing attitude. Fan Axxess can unlock everything right away."

Q: "Can you get DDP & Goldust without becoming a Fan Axxess member because I don't wanna unlock everything!"
Cory Ledesma: "buying fan Axxess doesn't automatically unlock everything. You have to select unlock all in the menu first so it's safe."

Cory Ledesma: "By the way, the camera system in #WWE13 is the same as last year. If you didn't have issues with it last year, I doubt you will this year."

Cory Ledesma: "Not gonna get emotional on you guys, but it sure feels good to have #WWE13 officially released. Blood, sweat and tears went into this one!!!"

Edited by Raul Marian, 30 October 2012 - 03:31 PM.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
That would be really awesome !!!

OFFLINE   y2jerichoholic

y2jerichoholic

Midcarder

• 546 posts
I don't understand fans that clearly care enough to know the developers and tweet them, but don't know basic stuff like Special Referee is in the game.

OFFLINE   Dre Hype

Dre Hype

Andre Graves

• Supporter
  • 4,323 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I don't understand fans that clearly care enough to know the developers and tweet them, but don't know basic stuff like Special Referee is in the game.

OFFLINE   BombCentralGaming

BombCentralGaming

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,313 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Fun Cutter move

OFFLINE   TheBoy

TheBoy

Valar Morghulis

• 8,221 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Posted Image

He finally did his job and tweeted something useful...

That's 8th October (next Monday) btw.

Edited by TheBoy, 01 October 2012 - 11:43 PM.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,027 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
About time.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

About time.

OFFLINE   CLuBLioN

CLuBLioN

Midcarder

• 665 posts
  • CLuBLioNLT
  • XCLuBWaRoX

Awards:

Users Awards

About time.

About damn time.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts
And he got his nerve to tell us to get off his back

OFFLINE   CLuBLioN

CLuBLioN

Midcarder

• 665 posts
  • CLuBLioNLT
  • XCLuBWaRoX

Awards:

Users Awards

i was so happy about the news that i didn't even see that he said this in his tweet. What a despicable thing to say to wwe games fans.

OFFLINE   Jet

Jet

World Champion

• Hall of Fame
  • 6,798 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I'm happy about the news. The only thing that angered me is how he said to "get off his back".

Edited by Jet, 02 October 2012 - 04:57 AM.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
#FireAubrey

OFFLINE   Mohd Jeffrey Zin

Mohd Jeffrey Zin

Midcarder

• 882 posts

Posted Image

Great, another wait for me. I wonder what's in store for us (Additional stuff in CAA & What exactly is championship editor?).

OFFLINE   Viper

Viper

nacho

• 3,109 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Can't wait for the new info!

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,179 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Posted Image

Thanks bro. :D

Twitts updates:

Cory Ledesma: "#WWE13 Commercial - Look who puts 'Attitude' back where it belongs: "

Q: "theres only 28 days until the game is out and we know nothing about UNIVERSE,CAWS,DLC,FAN AXXESS"
Cory Ledesma: "10/8 you know everything."

Cory Ledesma: "Our last #WWE13 Press Conference is tomorrow. By next week you should know everything there is to know about #WWE13. #LAtoNY #Oct30"

Cory Ledesma: "Well maybe not everything! Not until u actually PLAY the game will u know it all!! But you'll have tons of info to hold u over til #Oct30!!!"

Bryan Williams: "New move of the day: CM Punk's Pepsi Twist (Soda Twist in WWE '13 for obvious reasons) "

Bryan Williams: "Second new move of the day: Epico and Primo's double back stabber "

Bryan Williams: "Last new move of the day: Cody Rhodes' Gourdbuster "

Bryan Williams: "This won't be announced via any sort of press announcement but to those that care, the Inferno match has been improved upon in WWE 13."

Aubrey Sitterson: "The word's out: Info on #WWE13's Universe Mode, Creation Suite and Online play coming 10/8 from @IGN. Tell your friends and get off my back!"

- FIRST POST UPDATED -

OFFLINE   y2jerichoholic

y2jerichoholic

Midcarder

• 546 posts
The press conference is tomorrow? I thought it was next Wednesday?

Oh well, that should hold us over atleast, new entrances tonight and that tomorrow.

And yeah I'd like to know more about the Inferno match. That interests me a lot more than spearing through the barricade, which I'll only do once and get bored of the same aimation.

OFFLINE   Static

Static

World Champion

• 8,420 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

He's only joking, but yeah his job is to have us on his back 24/7.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Bryan Williams: "Second new move of the day: Epico and Primo's double back stabber http://www.youtube.c...ftiO18 …"

Bryan Williams: "Last new move of the day: Cody Rhodes' Gourdbuster http://www.youtube.c...xNMdCE …"

Sounds awesome to have the Double Backstabber !!!

Finally they added Rhodes' Gourdbuster ... Shoulded be on '12

Yes !!!

OFFLINE   TommEdge4Life

TommEdge4Life

Rookie

• 59 posts
  • TommEdge4Life
New Gourdbuster, Soda Twist & FameAsser?

We need more moves revealed daily like that.
I just want Ryback & his MeatHook Clothesline revealed,
Then JBL/Bradshaw won't have the Bork Laser/Drew McIntyre/Rock clothesline from WWE 12.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OFFICIAL TOPIC

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users