Photo

Twitter Updates Official Thread [October]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
364 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Yukeuza

Yukeuza

Undercard

• 331 posts

I have no idea who that is but if they're responsible for The RKO's shitty sell animation (amongst others); fuck'em. :no:

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

I have no idea who that is but if they're responsible for The RKO's shitty sell animation (amongst others); fuck'em. :no:

Is that really necessary? That sell animation was in 09

OFFLINE   El Fantastico

El Fantastico

World Champion

• Supporter
  • 5,928 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal(Old gimmick) was in TNA but I think hes in ROH now.

"The Guru" Sonjay Dutt is a former TNA wrestler but hes back now Im pretty sure.

OFFLINE   Yukeuza

Yukeuza

Undercard

• 331 posts

What the hell are you talking about? Ó_õ That RKO is new.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,027 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
WWE does get wrestlers from ROH to mo-cap moves sometimes.

Or other independent wrestlers.

Edited by Wpr96, 05 October 2012 - 06:29 AM.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

U talking about the sit up and lay down sell animation after a finisher is done right? That sell animation is in svr09

Tweets from Bryan

@TruBWill: In WWE 13 you'll be able to set up title matches for vacated Championships. This wasn't possible in WWE 12. Small improvement but a good one

@TruBWill: @airboyobsessed no moves have been removed from WWE 13. We've only added moves.

Edited by jeffwwe12, 05 October 2012 - 07:34 AM.

OFFLINE   y2jerichoholic

y2jerichoholic

Midcarder

• 546 posts
I'd like to hear about a billion more of those "small improvements". I don't know why they can't just reveal them since it doesn't affect the marketing of the game.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

I'd like to hear about a billion more of those "small improvements". I don't know why they can't just reveal them since it doesn't affect the marketing of the game.

I'm cool with the little info at a time I just hate when Aubrey makes those "we don't reveal publicly" comments. Makes him look stupid

OFFLINE   Yukeuza

Yukeuza

Undercard

• 331 posts

U talking about the sit up and lay down sell animation after a finisher is done right? That sell animation is in svr09

Tweets from Bryan

@TruBWill: In WWE 13 you'll be able to set up title matches for vacated Championships. This wasn't possible in WWE 12. Small improvement but a good one

@TruBWill: @airboyobsessed no moves have been removed from WWE 13. We've only added moves.

1. No, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the oversell that's actually a part of the move.

2. No it wasn't. All of the sell animations you are talking about are new, and they are far uglier than SvR 09's sell animation

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts
^^^^no I have svr09 on my 360 and they are the same mostly after a signature instead of the finishers ie chokeslam

OFFLINE   Dre Hype

Dre Hype

Andre Graves

• Supporter
  • 4,323 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Plus the sell is better for the RKO, Yukeuza. It looks better and more realistic than previous years.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Finally !

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

Finally !

Also said we can vacate championships too! Means I can hold those pointless wcw title tournaments that ric flair loved to make during his run as kayfabe wcw president/CEO lol

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Finally !

Also said we can vacate championships too! Means I can hold those pointless wcw title tournaments that ric flair loved to make during his run as kayfabe wcw president/CEO lol

Expected it after first tweet . Why make vacant titles match if you can't free them lol

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,179 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Thank you for updates. :)

Twitts updates:

Q: "let's say I buy dlc, and a friend doesn't. Am I still restricted from playing with them cause that let me down."
Cory Ledesma: "nope. he just needs to download the free items in Pack 2 & 3. that will allow you to both play online."

Q: "now that Chainsaw Charlie is available, will there be a dumpster as well for a classic tag match against the NAO?"
Cory Ledesma: "I wish...."

Q: "Did not announce wwe universe Why This will be the greatest game this year until coming"
Cory Ledesma: "oct. 8th on http://IGN.com"

Q: "do you guys know if I can buy fan axxess but still unlock stuff on my own? #WWE13"
Cory Ledesma: "yes you can still unlock on your own."

Q: "When will people with Fan Axxess get DDP and Goldust?"
Cory Ledesma: "day one"

Q: "will #wwe13 include an online acsess code on the back of the book included in the game? @WWEgames"
Cory Ledesma: "yes"

Q: "is layla going to be in #WWE13 ? pls. (reply)"
Cory Ledesma: "yes as DLC"

Q: "This a long shot but here it goes... Did the Reverse Shoulderbreaker get renanimated or not?"
Bryan Williams: "yes, it did actually."

Q: "Inversely, will we be able to vacate titles?"
Bryan Williams: "absolutely!"

Q: "Did Rybacks backpack stunner make it in with his DLC? "
Bryan Williams: "yes it did."

Q: "Do Ryback & Antonio Cesaro have their current themes in the game? (http://goo.gl/LwWbI & http://goo.gl/mx7bs respectively)"
Bryan Williams: "yes they do. The themes are current as of today. I pray that the WWE doesn't change it on us, lol"

Q: "is Jomo's comeback still in since you guys said you only added stuff?"
Bryan Williams: "It's still there."

Q: "Even w/ all great #WWE13 news, I am upset that Tyson Kidd & his awesome Dungeon Lock isn't in the game at all. Tell me I am wrong."
Bryan Williams: "there's no bigger fan of Tyson Kidd than me. I wish he was in the game too. His submission is in the move pack DLC."

Q: "Will we be able to use DLC in uploaded Story Designs we create in #WWE13? (Couldn't in #WWE12)"
WWE Games: "Creation Suite news comes on Monday, friend."

WWE Games: "YES! YES! YES! RT @tessa_bakker: @WWEgames is universe news coming on monday too ?"

WWE Games: "Seen this question a lot, so answering wide: When you get #WWE13 Fan Axxess, DDP and Goldust are available on Day 1! It's a good thing!"

Q: "is unlock everything still in fan axxess this year ?"
WWE Games: "Yup! Full details here: http://thq.me/ee8OL"

Q: "You absolutely blew me away with DLC this year, just one question, Why wasn't Tyson Kidd and Drew McIntyre got in."
WWE Games: "Drew McIntyre is in! Check here for full details: http://thq.me/ee8ST"

Q: "Hello @RealCoryLedesma & @WWEgames - Quick question... Is the 'Accelerator Boost' DLC included in Fan AXXess pass for @WWE '13?"
WWE Games: "EVERYTHING is included in Fan Axxess!"

Q: "uh, what gives? On the site it says each pack is $1.99. There are 3 so thats around 6 bucks. So why is axxess $20? For a badge?"
WWE Games: "Sorry, individual characters are $0.99, with varying pricepoints for other content. Check here: http://thq.me/eeBcl"

Q: "wasn't fan axxess cheaper before?"
Aubrey Sitterson: "Didn't used to have this much stuff!"

Q: "$19.99? Wasn't it like $12.99 prior years?"
Aubrey Sitterson: "Yup, but look at all the stuff you get this year: http://thq.me/ee6Tg"

Q: "Okay I've seen Brock Lesnar in the trailers but he's not on the roster or the DLC list #What?"
Aubrey Sitterson: "He's totally on the roster list!"

Q: "hey @WWEgames @aubreysitterson @RealCoryLedesma we need @WWEGodfather added to the #AttitudeEra roster for #WWE13 let's make it happen."
Aubrey Sitterson: "He's in!"

Q: "please reply no 1 from thq is replying to me, if i get fan axcess do i get ddp and goldust day 1? oct 30?"
Aubrey Sitterson: "absolutely!"

- FIRST POST UPDATED -

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

Finally !

Expected it after first tweet . Why make vacant titles match if you can't free them lol

True lol kinda new to this whole tweet updates thing lol I think that's great in terms of control

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Glad to hear the Backpack Stunner is in

Would liked more Engerland , but I'm ok with Miracle

OFFLINE   Yukeuza

Yukeuza

Undercard

• 331 posts

^^^^no I have svr09 on my 360 and they are the same mostly after a signature instead of the finishers ie chokeslam

It's not the same. All of those sells are new. Even if they appear similar they aren't the same. They took all the old ones out in WWE'12.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

It's not the same. All of those sells are new. Even if they appear similar they aren't the same. They took all the old ones out in WWE'12.

I'm not going to argue with you I know they are the same... This comekng from someone that's been in the animation industry past 12 years

OFFLINE   Yukeuza

Yukeuza

Undercard

• 331 posts
lol Prove they are the same. Shouldn't be that hard, you've been in the animation business for 12 years. (even though that sell was mocaped)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OFFICIAL TOPIC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users