Photo

WWE '13: IGN Review

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

That was a pretty harsh review in my own opinion. The only thing they went into detail on was on the flaws, I'm not a reviewer but I thought that was pretty weak of them. Plus the camera angle thing is nothing new(was in 12)...

Agree

Here's the review video :

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,027 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Gotta play the game to see. It's probably around that score though. If not, slightly higher.

We only know a lot of pro's. They don't tell us the cons of the game, so I'll have to see them for myself.

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I thought it was a very fair review IMO, I'll have my own opinion, and review, when I get the game though...

OFFLINE   Mohd Jeffrey Zin

Mohd Jeffrey Zin

Midcarder

• 882 posts

Hell, Resident Evil 6 got 4.5 from Gamespot, but I consider it to be one of the best games in the series. Doesn't really prove anything.
Why do we play games? To have a good time.

OFF TOPIC: My god, don't get me started about this one because it makes me wanna facepalmed so much (IDK to me Since I was pissed till I posted a rant about it in Other videogames page how that ruin things for me till I have to cancel the pre-order) ...

Edited by Jeffrey Zin, 30 October 2012 - 04:13 AM.

OFFLINE   Viper

Viper

nacho

• 3,109 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Damn. I will get WWE'13 this Friday. Something came up.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

Don't get how '12 got best mark ...

I believe they were payed off to give that game a "9". As for WWE'13, It looks like a pretty deserving score. If anything from the looks of it, WWE'13 should have gotten the 9 and WWE'12 should have gotten a 5.5. Then again, reviews are only based off 1 persons expereance, and should never be taken to heart IMO.

Hbk's flying forearm connects 100% of the time! That's enough for a 9.0 in my view lol

OFFLINE   El Fantastico

El Fantastico

World Champion

• Supporter
  • 5,928 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Lower expectations are better anyway. We thought 12 would be amazing based off the reviews but it was some butt. At least we can be pleasantly surprised if it turns out better than the ratings.

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Lower expectations are better anyway. We thought 12 would be amazing based off the reviews but it was some butt. At least we can be pleasantly surprised if it turns out better than the ratings.

What my boi DC said.

OFFLINE   BrokenDreams23

BrokenDreams23

Main Eventer

• 4,437 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I think game reviews are pointless and a waste of time, i mean it's common knowledge that the reviewer goes into his/her "review" narrow-minded & with pre-judgement, so as a result they don't play with an open mind & only base their score & review on their experience with the game and not from all perspectives and angles of the game, that's why i don't pay attention to game reviews because a lot of good games get lost in the fold simply because of poor reviews & some then become "hidden gems" when they should have not been but where because they were over-looked because of poor reviews but someone ends up playing said game & it becomes a hit but wasn't at first because the majority of gamers over-looked it because of some "reviewers" poor score.

So anyway, i am my own game reviewer & that's all that matters, what i think & no one else.

OFFLINE   AlexCrash

AlexCrash

Undercard

• 287 posts
Is it me or do the graphics seem better in YT videos/trailers than when you actually see it on your tv?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NEWS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users