432 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   BANKS

BANKS

HEEL CREW

• Supporter
  • 4,275 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
*Faceplam* ^^^ No Double Posting dude anyways My Game plays Drew McIntyre's Theme Song, Do you guys have that same situation?

OFFLINE   Yukeuza

Yukeuza

Undercard

• 331 posts
13. The Trons disappear after the match is over, during the victory animation.

That's all I can think of right now. I own the PS3 version btw. I like the game but why do you guys do us PSN peeps like this? :(

*Faceplam* ^^^ No Double Posting dude anyways My Game plays Drew McIntyre's Theme Song, Do you guys have that same situation?

It's the character limit so stop hitting yourself like a lunatic, and yes, Drew's theme is on my game aswell.

OFFLINE   Chris2000

Chris2000

Undercard

• 471 posts

We need PATCHES NOW! Get THQ on the phone and let's email them too.

No we don't need to do that. That's counterproductive. Just report everything you guys find here. I will take care of informing the devs like last year.

Can these all be fixed? I dont even have the game and now im worried :o

OFFLINE   Andy Badwool

Andy Badwool

Best In The World

• Owner
  • 3,411 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

We need PATCHES NOW! Get THQ on the phone and let's email them too.

No we don't need to do that. That's counterproductive. Just report everything you guys find here. I will take care of informing the devs like last year.

Can these all be fixed? I dont even have the game and now im worried :o

Knowing the situation, all is very unlikely. The most important ones yeah.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts
Some of those are not bugs... Weapons weighing too light? Really.....

OFFLINE   BANKS

BANKS

HEEL CREW

• Supporter
  • 4,275 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
the only problem i've seen are the Theme Songs in the Entrance there not as loud as they should be and also when i made a KOTR and Played it i switched out Zack Ryder and put my Caw in his Spot then started the KOTR when i went to the Match Up Screen instead of my Caw it was Zack Ryder but the funny thing is His Render was glitched tho it made his Legs Stretch out lol witch was pretty weird tho but thats the only problems i've experienced

OFFLINE   SolidTheSoldier

SolidTheSoldier

Undercard

• 424 posts
  • SolidTheSoldier

Awards:

Users Awards
Sometimes in Attitude Era mode my character will not lock on to anyone which keeps them from attacking or doing anything until they're hit.

OFFLINE   BANKS

BANKS

HEEL CREW

• Supporter
  • 4,275 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
also that Austin 3:16 Mode Glitch when the Console Freezes This just happened to me i was watching the SCSA Video with the Beginning of The Austin/McMahan Fued my Ps3 Froze :/

OFFLINE   BBladem83

BBladem83

Backyard Wrestler

• 9 posts
The Five Star Frog Splash is broken.

I'm not sure about any of the other diving moves but it's borderline impossible to land the FSFS.

Even if you have the "Jump" attribute to the max you barely get any hang time and you just completely miss your opponent.

It's really disappointing as it's my finisher for my CAW. Hope they fix this.

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Springboard rope break? O_o

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qZ9chpdL8hs

Body morphing? ;*D

OFFLINE   TheBoy

TheBoy

Valar Morghulis

• 8,222 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
This is a good topic. But reading all these are kinda making me feel less pumped about playing it. :(

Edited by TheBoy, 01 November 2012 - 01:50 AM.

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I have noticed a pattern in recent years 1.) Long overdue glitches carrying over from previous games 2.) Glitches being caused by integrating new features/modes and 3.) Patches require long amounts of time to develop after the game releases. There are many issues, providing a solution to [most] of them will take time.

P.S. I agree with you TheBoy, I'll save my preorder for WWE '14 . EDITED: WWE '17

Edited by RKHT8709, 01 November 2012 - 04:54 AM.

OFFLINE   BBladem83

BBladem83

Backyard Wrestler

• 9 posts
Another move bug:

You cannot perform the RKO on the announcer table; at least not via the finisher OMG moment.

Even though both RKOs are selectable via the 3rd finisher slot, you'll do a piledriver instead.

Don't know about any other moves that do that, but I wouldn't doubt that there is.

OFFLINE   THEE CHUCKNASTY ™

THEE CHUCKNASTY ™

Jobber

• 200 posts
  • ChrisGoBye

Awards:

Users Awards
Some of these sound more like bitching and personal preference and less like bugs. The Blood thing, I don't see a problem with it - I haven't had a situation where some one has been busted open besides the use of my finisher (Brainbuster). I like the blood, and I honestly wouldn't mind if it happened more frequently. Besides the fact, in the Attiitude Era, blood wasn't all that uncommon. I'm pretty sure it was seen at least once a card.

I'm not sure about any of the other diving moves but it's borderline impossible to land the FSFS.

Even if you have the "Jump" attribute to the max you barely get any hang time and you just completely miss your opponent.

I hit it all the time, it's my direction 'x' diving move. I've missed it MAYBE once and it was due to my own error.

This.

That's all I can think of right now. I own the PS3 version btw. I like the game but why do you guys do us PSN peeps like this? :(

Like it's completely vanishing, or there simply isn't a tron playing? As, to be honest, why the hell would some one's tron be playing after they've won a match; they're not entering.

Edited by THEE CHUCKNASTY ™, 01 November 2012 - 02:45 AM.

OFFLINE   BBladem83

BBladem83

Backyard Wrestler

• 9 posts

Some of these sound more like bitching and personal preference and less like bugs. The Blood thing, I don't see a problem with it - I haven't had a situation where some one has been busted open besides the use of my finisher (Brainbuster). I like the blood, and I honestly wouldn't mind if it happened more frequently. Besides the fact, in the Attiitude Era, blood wasn't all that uncommon. I'm pretty sure it was seen at least once a card.

I hit it all the time, it's my direction 'x' diving move. I've missed it MAYBE once and it was due to my own error.

This.

Like it's completely vanishing, or there simply isn't a tron playing? As, to be honest, why the hell would some one's tron be playing after they've won a match; they're not entering.

Every other diving move I've seen so far has the "homing" thing applied to it. The FSFS does not. Every other diving move I've seen goes as far as the opponent (in at least reasonable like not across the entire ring), the FSFS, along with the no "homing" only goes a set distance; no shorter no longer.

Maybe you just keep getting lucky.

All I say is compare it to other diving moves and whatnot.

OFFLINE   BANKS

BANKS

HEEL CREW

• Supporter
  • 4,275 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Nexus Theme Song is Otunga's Theme which is strange?

OFFLINE   THEE CHUCKNASTY ™

THEE CHUCKNASTY ™

Jobber

• 200 posts
  • ChrisGoBye

Awards:

Users Awards
Hmmm, I did test like you said and I did see that problem; where as my Moonsault seems to auto-correct itself the 5S doesn't. I just guess I got so used to the failed targeting in '12 that I only go for an aerial move when I know it's properly setup. I noticed that about the Nexus song, too.

OFFLINE   BBladem83

BBladem83

Backyard Wrestler

• 9 posts

Hmmm, I did test like you said and I did see that problem; where as my Moonsault seems to auto-correct itself the 5S doesn't. I just guess I got so used to the failed targeting in '12 that I only go for an aerial move when I know it's properly setup. I noticed that about the Nexus song, too.

It's pretty disappointing as a huge RVD fan who uses the move for my personal CAS and for my RVD CAS.

At least the regular Frog Splash (not sure about Eddie's Splash) works, so I can use that until the move is /hopefully/ fixed.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

Nexus Theme Song is Otunga's Theme which is strange?

That isn't a glitch/bug.... Smh
A glitch is trying to custom make a match using created arenas and the game hangs... Which is what it does on the ps3 versions.... That's just complaining cause it's not the theme song u wanted

OFFLINE   Yukeuza

Yukeuza

Undercard

• 331 posts

This.

This glitch isn't new so I don't understand why you don't know the answer to that question. I never said entrance video I said the trons disappear, they are BLANK.

Obviously I know that isn't a bug -_-, but it's still shit and needs to be updated.

Why are you guys being so bitchy?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users