Photo

WWE '13: REPORT A GLITCH / BUG / ISSUE

• Please log in to reply
432 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Kenny Morrison

Kenny Morrison

Backyard Wrestler

• 2 posts

WWE Universe: Editing the match card of a show that uses a Created Arena causes the console to freeze in the loading screen

Was this ever fixed? Is it something that is Created Arena specific...i.e. might happen with one but not all?

I've created TNA in Universe mode and it always locks if I've R1'd to change the competitors etc.

Should I just not use any Created Arenas in Universe Mode?

OFFLINE   Andy Badwool

Andy Badwool

Best In The World

• Owner
  • 3,411 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

WWE Universe: Editing the match card of a show that uses a Created Arena causes the console to freeze in the loading screen

Was this ever fixed? Is it something that is Created Arena specific...i.e. might happen with one but not all?

I've created TNA in Universe mode and it always locks if I've R1'd to change the competitors etc.

Should I just not use any Created Arenas in Universe Mode?

I think they fixed the Created arena bug but it still happens if the show has a custom logo

OFFLINE   UberSweetCheeks

UberSweetCheeks

Backyard Wrestler

• 25 posts

Don't know if anyone else has encounter this glitch: but when you perform a front German suplex (is that what it's called? I can't remember, I know it's Brock lesner's running grapple) onto a set of steel steps, the opponent would bounce off of them and then get stuck inside the Arena floor.

Another glitch I have found, is when you're doing the running legdrop finisher, you have the option to go for the pin straight away (like when you get the option to go for a pin while performing a tombstone) but when I do this, the cpu instantly kicks out and I still have the finisher stored, almost like I didn't even perform it. 

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I thought I contribute to the list  :)

OFFLINE   CM Pier

CM Pier

Straight Edge SDH Supporter

• Supporter
  • 8,517 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Don't know if anyone else has encounter this glitch: but when you perform a front German suplex (is that what it's called? I can't remember, I know it's Brock lesner's running grapple) onto a set of steel steps, the opponent would bounce off of them and then get stuck inside the Arena floor.

Another glitch I have found, is when you're doing the running legdrop finisher, you have the option to go for the pin straight away (like when you get the option to go for a pin while performing a tombstone) but when I do this, the cpu instantly kicks out and I still have the finisher stored, almost like I didn't even perform it. 

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I thought I contribute to the list  :)

Yes i encountered the Lesnar one... 

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

flying clothesline makes all the body go red 

OFFLINE   noblemile

noblemile

Backyard Wrestler

• 2 posts

In the royal rumble Christian '99 got eliminated, went back into the ring after 5 minutes are eliminated Paul Wight to win the Royal Rumble

OFFLINE   IDK000

IDK000

Jobber

• 183 posts
  • ahmadjufri12

These bugs is just ridiculous.

OFFLINE   The 10th Doctor

The 10th Doctor

SDH's Resident Gallifreyan Time Lord

• 2,912 posts

There is no point in reporting bugs and glitches anymore. 2k is not going to give us that patch that thq promised us. Just wait for 2k14

OFFLINE   The Dwayne

The Dwayne

Jobber

• 215 posts

Don't forget some of the irreversibles like normal of the rope ground moves, on the second rope moves and running into a corner finisher/signature. Also lets not forget how bad warping is on some moves like the one handed chokeslam or the Khali chop

OFFLINE   Dozer

Dozer

Main Eventer

• Hall of Fame
  • 4,213 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I already forgot the whole game.

OFFLINE   Cheloo20CM

Cheloo20CM

Backyard Wrestler

• 1 posts

I don't know if this it's a issue, but look at that.

http://i.imgur.com/aIX5iyw.png - Small Title

http://i.imgur.com/f1u9P5A.jpg - Very Big Title (not my game ) 

It's a real problem or it's something wrong with my game ? 

Edited by Cheloo20CM, 02 September 2014 - 11:48 AM.

OFFLINE   shockwave2k14

shockwave2k14

Backyard Wrestler

• 1 posts

Just started playing wwe13 again and i noticed that I can't select news in universe mode....any ideas on how to fix this?

OFFLINE   Darren Elliott

Darren Elliott

Backyard Wrestler

• 1 posts

not sure that anyone has seen this but the names overhead of the players change and im playing cena and it says that im cena and hes my character...any ideas for this....its happening on wii for me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users