432 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   BANKS

BANKS

HEEL CREW

• Supporter
  • 4,275 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Nexus Theme Song is Otunga's Theme which is strange?

That isn't a glitch/bug.... Smh
A glitch is trying to custom make a match using created arenas and the game hangs... Which is what it does on the ps3 versions.... That's just complaining cause it's not the theme song u wanted

dude theres 2 Otunga Songs -_- so why do that huh? i mean hell the Nexus Tron has Barrett in it as well

OFFLINE   Ryan Cavallari

Ryan Cavallari

Rookie

• 63 posts
  • thatToddIngram

Awards:

Users Awards
I had a glitch earlier where my caw had E & C's theme and it played throughout the match in universe mode ontop of Cole and King's commentary.

OFFLINE   Cage

Cage

Midcarder

• 672 posts
The Internet Championship was just announced as the WWE Championship. Gonna check if it's a one-time thing (like the IC title being announced as the US Championship once in WWE '12 for me) or not.

Edit: Nope, twice in a row.

@"Nexus" Theme
Maybe it's a goof on THQ's part whereupon somebody got two audio files confused (this has happened to me before)? If it's reported to THQ with other glitches, maybe they'll fix it in a patch?

Edited by Cage, 01 November 2012 - 08:17 AM.

OFFLINE   Andy Badwool

Andy Badwool

Best In The World

• Owner
  • 3,411 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Some of those are not bugs... Weapons weighing too light? Really.....

The title clearly also states "flaw". And that is definitely a flaw, whether to be fixed now or next year, it is.

OFFLINE   BANKS

BANKS

HEEL CREW

• Supporter
  • 4,275 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

@"Nexus" Theme
Maybe it's a goof on THQ's part whereupon somebody got two audio files confused (this has happened to me before)? If it's reported to THQ with other glitches, maybe they'll fix it in a patch?

it could Possibly could be that i mean in WWE'13 Slater & Gabriels Theme Black & White didn't appear on the Screen until the Patch came out so maybe it will be fixed or maybe it was Otungas theme so we won't know this until they patch the game

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

Nexus Theme Song is Otunga's Theme which is strange?

That isn't a glitch/bug.... Smh
A glitch is trying to custom make a match using created arenas and the game hangs... Which is what it does on the ps3 versions.... That's just complaining cause it's not the theme song u wanted

dude theres 2 Otunga Songs -_- so why do that huh? i mean hell the Nexus Tron has Barrett in it as well

Same thing with there being 4 corporation. Songs... Corporation Shane/Vince Vince and Shane
Not a glitch/bug just duplicated themes that's all

OFFLINE   El Fantastico

El Fantastico

World Champion

• Supporter
  • 5,928 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
http://www.youtube.c...eature=g-user-u

16:38 XD

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

I have Acknowledged

• Supporter
  • 11,934 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Some of those are not bugs... Weapons weighing too light? Really.....

The title clearly also states "flaw". And that is definitely a flaw, whether to be fixed now or next year, it is.

Can you just add a 10% warning to him. Hes always crying over people posting stuff he doesn't agree with. Also these glitches don't stop me from playing. I've noticed theres a glitch or bug where you headbutt someone on the barricade and you can,instantly do a ground move to,them as they are standing. I believe its the headbutt attack or something like that.
Oh yeah also!

1. If your a special ref and you,have ring escape and don't use it the HUD stays on the entire match and won't stop saying ring escape.

2. You cant call a DQ while someone needs to be counted out so you can attack the ref while someone needs to be counted out.

Edited by Loves2Spoon, 01 November 2012 - 01:27 PM.

OFFLINE   Latino_Heat

Latino_Heat

Midcarder

• 731 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I know this no problem i guess but i dont like how the caws has the champion belt around his waits and theres room in there like its floating around the caws waist ;/

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

I have Acknowledged

• Supporter
  • 11,934 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I know this no problem i guess but i dont like how the caws has the champion belt around his waits and theres room in there like its floating around the caws waist ;/

Its because of their weight class. Try going a smaller height. I believe the bigger your weight class the bigger it gets. So max out your abs lol. Get a jacket it fits nicely.

OFFLINE   Yukeuza

Yukeuza

Undercard

• 331 posts
Seriously though, am I the only one not getting any crowd chants? Haven't heard anything that was advertised. No "lets go Cena" No "CM Punk CM Punk" No "Yes" chants for DB even in his entrance, No "E C Dub" chants and no "Oh my God!" chants. I heard a "one more time chant" after an RKO but the chant was real quiet. I expected more from WWE live but unfortunately I expected too much.

Also, the sounds for the ring effects, and mat sounds are weird, I did a suplex once and the mat sounds came long after impact. It's just bad man. I hope it's just a setting on my TV or something.

OFFLINE   GetheTables316

GetheTables316

Backyard Wrestler

• 22 posts
Well after Completing AE mode I have to say I was pretty disappointed. I cant get anything custom to work in universe if i try to edit the match in any way when using cas or caa the game freezes im on PS3. Im also having the audio issues players not being announced I only get crowd chants in AE mode. Weapons physics are a problem i have yet to jump off the ladder with success without my guy floating in the air. Also for some reason im missing NAO theme and entrance motions after i have unlocked everyone. Not being able to play my universe is a MAJOR problem for me seriously though how do they overlook something huge like that?

Edited by GetheTables316, 01 November 2012 - 07:35 PM.

OFFLINE   GDubb828

GDubb828

Backyard Wrestler

• 17 posts
Can't u call the number on the back of the game to report it so they can make a patch?

OFFLINE   LordoftheFlickies

LordoftheFlickies

Midcarder

• 918 posts
  • SonicWonderman

-HIAC door cant open??

I think the HIAC door is just a prop, not really supposed to open.

OFFLINE   xceed8685

xceed8685

Backyard Wrestler

• 1 posts
Royal Rumble: When a character gets eliminated a glitch happens when he gets stuck outside the ring, and won't leave. Thus, making it so only 5 superstars can be in the ring at a time.

OFFLINE   AlexCrash

AlexCrash

Undercard

• 287 posts
Don't know whether this can be tied to anything else but no matter what damage my opponent is at or the match setting, the almost always kick out of my 1st finisher at the one count, very annoying.

OFFLINE   BANKS

BANKS

HEEL CREW

• Supporter
  • 4,275 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
i've found a Glitch in Move-Sets Running Strike witch is the Running Front Chop Block, Not sure if its just that or if its Gameplay as well, anyways the Guy Chops Blocks Straight through the other guy kuz the other guy just stands there

Edited by Dante, 02 November 2012 - 12:44 AM.

OFFLINE   Latino_Heat

Latino_Heat

Midcarder

• 731 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I just exprienced a stressful match.. I played with my caw on legend to beat undertaker at WM28 for the streak ends achievement.. It doesnt give me the achievement at all >:/ I tryed so many times nd nothing happens...

Edited by Latino_Heat, 02 November 2012 - 01:02 AM.

OFFLINE   Yukeuza

Yukeuza

Undercard

• 331 posts
There's a weird skin tone issue in replays. Whenever a camera cut happens in Post Match Replays the characters skin turns a palish blue for some reason. The same thing happens when I use the highlight reel feature in the pause menu, unless the camera at the right altitude, the superstars have this pale blue tint on them. It's probably a lighting bug and not that serious but I'd really appreciate if you guys could patch it..

Hey, Andy, does THQ read this forum?

OFFLINE   rawisrey

rawisrey

Jobber

• 232 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
well heres three for ya

one in universe mode I played the Royal Rumble match, it said 20 man so I edited it to 30, played the match first thing I noticed was it was in the 98 rumble not the new one, which was sad because I've kept from using the RTW arenas just to go through them in universe. either way I had to leave so i quit the match. When i came back later I checked before and saw that the Royal Rumble PPV was set for the new arena, I thought maybe it was a minor thing but when I did it again it was again in the 98 arena.

in this very match Gabriel was in the bottom left corner, I whipped Ryder to the bottom right and it acted as if they were stacked up while on different corners, I attacked Ryder and suddenly it teleported me behind Ryder against the corner and Gabriel Froze. I went to try and hit him but everyone was targeted towards me so all the moving around moved Gabriel outside the ropes still frozen, I remember some freezes being fixed at the end of the rumble but after eliminated everyone Gabriel just stayed out there. ffs

I also ran into another glitch, I was in a Mixed gender tag match with Dolph/Eve vs. Santino/Beth, when I tagged Eve in and Beth got tagged in suddenly a cutscene started where Dolph and Santino were outside starting to fight the referee ejects them both as if their managers and they leave, so it's only Eve and Beth in the ring. I thought "okay...well I can work with that I guess" But then the referee grabbed me for no reason, and then started counting to five and dqed me.

Edited by rawisrey, 02 November 2012 - 06:45 AM.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)