• Dana Brooke
  • Nia Jax
  • Paige
  • Sasha Banks 
  • Summer Rae

250px-WWE_SmackDown_Live_2016_logo.png

WWE_SmackDown_Women%27s_Championship.jpg

• Alexa Bliss
  • Becky Lynch (Smackdown Women's Champion)
  • Carmella
  • Eva Marie
  • Naomi
  • Natalya
  • Nikki Bella

200px-NXT_Wrestling.png

2nqro.jpg

• Aliyah
  • Asuka (NXT Women's Champion)
  • Billie Kay
  • Daria
  • Ember Moon
  • Liv Morgan
  • Mandy Rose
  • Nikki Cross
  • Peyton Royce

Edited by Viper, 22 September 2016 - 10:38 AM.

OFFLINE   Mystique™

Mystique™

• 1,698 posts

This should get pinned.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

THERE IS A NEW DIVAS CHAMPION. :yay:

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Fun Fact:

There are almost no Diva's who actually competed the last 2 months.

OFFLINE   The 10th Doctor

The 10th Doctor

SDH's Resident Gallifreyan Time Lord

• 2,912 posts

We are down to Layla Nattie Cameron Naomi Kaitlyn AJ Rosa Aksana and all the nxt divas.

OFFLINE   Andy The Honey Head

Andy The Honey Head

The Shovel is coming

• Supporter
  • 2,591 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Tis time to bring Paige up

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Paige needs to brought up, quick.

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'd love to see Paige too.

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

WWE must act quickly. We have like 4 Divas who actually wrestle.

We got Layla,Tamina,Alicia and the newly crowned Divas Champion,Kaitlyn. Oh,let's not forget the talented,but "only used when someone else has to win",Aksana. I thought Aksana may get a push when she teamed up with Eve several times,but no....

AJ is talented as well & WWE wastes her talent with the character she has now. Don't get me wrong,I like AJ's role,but why couldn't she wreslte besides being with Dolph? Imagine them as a Power Couple. Mr. Money In The Bank and a future #1 Contender!! The same situation with Nattie.

Then there is Naomi,we saw at TLC & NXT that she is more than talented. Yeah,yeah,she is dancing with Brodus,but she could have some matches as well!

Rosa...well,let's not even talk about her.She is perfect in the role she is now.

Who wants to see Kaitlyn vs Aksana,Layla vs Natalya/Alicia or Tamina vs Alicia etc etc every single week?! Because that's what we get! The matches would be way more interesting with Naomi in them for example.

WWE should bring an NXT diva to the main roster or USE the Divas for why they are called Divas.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

^ I couldn't agree more with that post. The Divas Division will be extinct by the time 2013 is over if WWE doesn't act now. As much as I love Kaitlyn, no one can single handedly carry the entire Division on their own. WWE need to start calling some NXT Divas such as Paige or build up some new feuds such as Tamina vs. Kaitlyn (until WrestleMania when she feuds with AJ) and maybe do Layla vs. Aksana or Naomi as well. I am ahuge fan of the Divas unlike some but if WWE don't care enough about it then unfortunately it will just die out. Why they refuse to push Natalya is beyond me.

OFFLINE   THEE CHUCKNASTY ™

THEE CHUCKNASTY ™

Jobber

• 200 posts
  • ChrisGoBye

Awards:

Users Awards

Won't happen, I expect them to revamp it, especially with the UFC introducing a Women's Division. Any fears of the division going extinct, etc. I think are just ridiculous, especially when the WWE has been trying so hard lately to cater to the female demographic more and more. I'm expecting call ups, and I'm expecting them fast, especially with Eve leaving. I think, going forward, we'll see even more of a focus on the division, especially after the Rhonda fight.

Edited by THEE CHUCKNASTY ™, 16 January 2013 - 09:35 PM.

OFFLINE   iBlazeh

iBlazeh

I like the D

• 113 posts
  • iBlaaaaaze x

The reason why the divas division is dying is because WWE doesn't give two shits about it anymore. You've got half-decent "divas" at BEST (with the exception of some eg. Natayla) wrestling half-assed 3 minute matches, in comparison to the womens matches in 2003, where you can actually keep yourself interested throughout the whole match. Nowadays, most of these womens matches that the WWE are promoting are just unbearable to watch. However, I still think that the damage can be recovered, so I'll keep an eye out for the future of the division. Right now, it's just not doing it for me.

Edited by iBlazeh, 16 January 2013 - 09:57 PM.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,030 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Too many discussion topics xD. Not gonna care about the divas division until 1. Paige gets brought up to the main roster, and 2. WWE starts to care about the division.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Too many discussion topics xD. Not gonna care about the divas division until 1. Paige gets brought up to the main roster, and 2. WWE starts to care about the division.

You could be waiting a while to care about the Divas Division then. It's so sad to see what it's become when you look at what it once was.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,030 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Yeah you're right. And more and more divas are slowly starting to leave.

OFFLINE   Viper

Viper

nacho

• 3,109 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Too many discussion topics xD.

With the current Divas Division, I thought this topic has to be done.

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I saw an interesting thing on Tumblr today,saying that WWE needs to bring Paige to the main roster,because she is too good and is better than most of them Divas right now.

It kinda made me laugh. First of all,there is no doubt that Paige is really talented & her character is WAY different than the usual character of the Divas. Paige is really good and I would love to see her on RAW or SmackDown,now that she wrestled with current Divas on NXT & appeared at a live event with Layla as well.  The thing that really annoys me is that they say she is better than most of the Divas on the current roster. Well,sorry,but no. As I said it,Paige is really talented,but she isn't better than Layla,Tamina or Natalya.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,030 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I think she's better than Layla & Tamina, but Natalya on the other hand, is a different story.

OFFLINE   Andy Badwool

Andy Badwool

Best In The World

• Owner
  • 3,411 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Discuss here about the current Divas Division of the WWE.

It's dead.

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Now only if they let AJ, Natalya, Paige, Layla wrestle some more, and get more diva's for NXT, for the future... It seems likely that we won't see a good Diva's division soon.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users