12859 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Jet

Jet

World Champion

• Hall of Fame
  • 6,798 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

The only thing they care about in the divas division is their beauty. Just look at Kelly Kelly for example. She couldn't wrestle but they pushed her because of her beauty. That's why some divas are not given a chance like Tamina (I find Tamina beautiful though). It really upsets me and I hope they do something about it.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,030 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I noticed that there isn't much more to say about the current division. It's poop.

OFFLINE   HeartBreakKid

HeartBreakKid

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,909 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

About "Kelly Kelly", did ANYONE ever TRULY believe that she was beautiful so much so that WWE would keep her as long as they did? In my opinion, the only reason people were attracted to her was her 'attire'. She might as well go home in that same dress and go to sleep, wake up in the morning and head straight to the ring and it wouldn't make a dang difference! I saw her as a pure waste of time that could be used on other, DESERVING Divas such as Natalya, (At that time) Beth Pheonix, AJ, Kaitlyn, etc. etc. Beauty my foot.

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

ALOT of people use to think Eve was ugly because of her chin..then they all of a sudden started to like her when she turned heel..ive always thought she was beautiful!

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Look at this transformation!

Eve

eve3.jpgEve-011613.jpg

Edited by ::Age-Of-Skylar::, 18 January 2013 - 04:36 PM.

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

ALOT of people use to think Eve was ugly because of her chin..then they all of a sudden started to like her when she turned heel..ive always thought she was beautiful!

Who doesn't think Eve is beautiful?

OFFLINE   CM Punker

CM Punker

Backyard Wrestler

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Haters.

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Haters.

They think she's beautiful, they just don't wanna admit it :P

OFFLINE   CM Punker

CM Punker

Backyard Wrestler

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Discuss here about the current Divas Division of the WWE.

It's dead.

Exactly what I thought. lol

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

WWE was holding an open casting for new women & guess what were the requirements?

"WWE was looking for “women aged 18-30 with charismatic personalities, beautiful faces and great bodies.” No in-ring requirements were mentioned and a description for the position noted that WWE Divas “gain a huge fan base, travel the world and appear on television in 600 million homes worldwide.” "

How pathetic is that?! It's true that all they care about is beauty. When Kharma debuted in WWE,I was like a stupid little girl who got a lollipop! Finally,they had something way different in every meaning. Her character was one of my favorites of all time. A huge,strong woman destroying "barbie dolls". I think it was brilliant. A lot of people said that one of the reasons she was fired or something,is that she couldn't have a match with the those "barbie dolls" ,only with Beth or Natalya,who were more stronger. I think that's stupid,for example,there is Tensai who wrestled with ones like John Cena at the beginning,now he is wrestling with Santino,who "beats" him at live events.

A lot of Diva-haters claim that only fat men watch the Divas,what is not true of course. But with that being said&with that logic,only fat women watch the Superstars as well? I mean,look at them too! They are hot,strong,muscular and wrestle in tiny trunks.

OFFLINE   Jet

Jet

World Champion

• Hall of Fame
  • 6,798 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

WWE was holding an open casting for new women & guess what were the requirements?

"WWE was looking for “women aged 18-30 with charismatic personalities, beautiful faces and great bodies.” No in-ring requirements were mentioned and a description for the position noted that WWE Divas “gain a huge fan base, travel the world and appear on television in 600 million homes worldwide.” "

facepalm.jpg?w=420

That's when you know the divas division is dead.

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Exactly what I thought.

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

1_I_Dont_Want_to_Live_on_This_Planet_Any

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I remember reading about that months ago when it was going on and honestly I thought they were joking. The biggest problem is that while Vince is still the head man in WWE, the Divas are just going to be looked at as eye candy and they're going to be at the bottom of the list of his priorities which is flat out wrong seeing as how they work just as hard as the guys do in a "male dominated business." You mentioned Kharma and that was a great example and I'm sure there was more to her requesting her release than we may ever know. She isn't the only example though look at Natalya, now I know she isn't exactly fat but she's not the smallest of Divas with the most innocent looking face and she has been denied a push for months now, I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if she was next to request her release in the Divas Division.

I also remember reading an article around the same time that I read this one that said Triple H wanted to put more focus on the Wrestling side of the Divas Division and give them more TV time so I guess it's only a matter of waiting until he takes full control. The only problem with that is, I really don't know if the Divas Division after all the damage it's taken can survive that long. Something needs to be done and needs to be done now.

OFFLINE   HeartBreakKid

HeartBreakKid

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,909 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Well, that description says it all. That's it, then. Until and unless somebody gives a dang about the Divas then we can forget about the Divas Division improving. Eve and Kaitlyn's match was a sign of good things to come, I've heard, so that's a good sign. I can imagine Vince getting a notice that 'X' diva wants to leave the WWE. Vince replies with, "Sure, give her a good, final match and be done with it." Seriously, I CAN! Have any of you read ONE post about Vince and/or others trying to keep a leaving Diva like Kharma, Beth Phoenix or even Eve from doing so?

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

But something that a lot of people tend to forget,that the Diva matches we have nowadays are way better than the ones we had 2 years ago. I mean,WWE put 4-4 Divas in a tag match for 2 minutes! That's just ridiculous,at least we got more one vs one matches and they are better,in my opinion of course.

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Yes they are getting better & improving alot lately. We just needa see MORE of them get involved with the title

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Kaitlyn's first 2 title defenses were against Tamina,so I guess we may get a feud between the two. Or,after this week's SmackDown,a lot of people are saying that Layla may turn heel after that backstage segment,what I would personally love to,because I've always prefered her as a heel,especially with Michelle. On the other hand,I think a Kaitlyn/Tamina feud would be one of the best Diva feud.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,030 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Or Natalya.

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I don't think Kaitlyn will have a feud with Nattie,since she is face as well.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users