12859 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I think it is kind of obvious that Kaitlyn will be feuding with Layla. I mean did you not see the way she didn't want to hand the title back to Kaitlyn on SmackDown.I sense a heel turn coming for Layla and definitely a title match at the Royal Rumble with Kaitlyn.

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I think it is kind of obvious that Kaitlyn will be feuding with Layla. I mean did you not see the way she didn't want to hand the title back to Kaitlyn on SmackDown.I sense a heel turn coming for Layla and definitely a title match at the Royal Rumble with Kaitlyn.

LMAO,D! I mentioned it in my post,duh!! :D I don't know why,but I see a Kaitlyn/Tamina feud more possible.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,030 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Oh yeah. Nattie is a face :/

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

LMAO,D! I mentioned it in my post,duh!! :D I don't know why,but I see a Kaitlyn/Tamina feud more possible.

:loool: I wasn't just referring to you, it was to everyone who doubted it or missed SmackDown. Haha :D

I like the idea of a Tamina/Kaitlyn feud as they are the two strongest Divas (minus Natalya who they refuse to push) and I loved their matches back on NXT. I can see Layla vs. Kaitlyn at Royal Rumble followed by Tamina vs. Kaitlyn at Elimination Chamber and then finally Kaitlyn vs. AJ at WrestleMania where she would eventually drop the belt. That way it gives Kaitlyn a strong first title reign with a couple of big matches and starts to rebuild the Divas Division with different storylines and feuds again which I think we can all agree is what needs to be happening now rather than the same two Divas feuding over the title for 4 months (Kaitlyn vs. Eve) and keeping everyone else out of the title picture.

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

tumblr_mh1892RzaS1qcx5tho1_500.png 

Monday Night Raw - January 21st,2013

Alicia Fox vs Divas Champion Kaitlyn

Surprisingly,the match itself was even shorter..maybe 2 minutes long. Even though it was short,I enjoyed this match. Both Alicia and Kaitlyn did some pretty amazing moves,though I felt that Alicia was on top through the whole match,until Kaitlyn got the win after the Spear. I hate the way WWE uses Alicia,I can't even remember when was the last time she won a one on one match. It's kinda hard to decide whether Alicia is face or not... this week heel,next week face? I don't really get it. It was interesting to see that Tamina was backstage,watching the match. I thought that we are going to get a #1 Contender's match,since Royal Rumble is on Sunday. I really hope that we are going to get it on SmackDown,between Tamina and Layla,probably. It would be nice to see Tamina vs Kaitlyn on Sunday for the title.

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler with AJ and Big E Langston in a Beat The Clock match

I really like this trio,but would like it even more,if AJ competed in matches as well. At least we got to see AJ,right? We got to see several Beat The Clock matches on RAW,with the winner choosing his entrance number this Sunday in the Royal Rumble match. Dolph won it (with the help of AJ,as Sheamus almost beat Dolph's time,but AJ distracted him). In a backstage segment,Vickie tells Dolph that he can't choose any number,but 1 or 2. Dolph and AJ are both mad as Vickie leaves.  I thought AJ was saying "I enter.." thinking that she may be one of the competetors in the Royal Rumble match(after Chyna,Beth&Kharma),but she eventually said "I end her.."

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Kaitlyn remains undefeated in 2013. 3-0. :D

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,030 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I'm tired of these boyfriend storylines with AJ. How many guys has she been with now since last year? 5? I hope Ziggler is the last.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Surprisingly,the match itself was even shorter..maybe 2 minutes long. Even though it was short,I enjoyed this match. Both Alicia and Kaitlyn did some pretty amazing moves,though I felt that Alicia was on top through the whole match,until Kaitlyn got the win after the Spear. I hate the way WWE uses Alicia,I can't even remember when was the last time she won a one on one match. It's kinda hard to decide whether Alicia is face or not... this week heel,next week face? I don't really get it. It was interesting to see that Tamina was backstage,watching the match. I thought that we are going to get a #1 Contender's match,since Royal Rumble is on Sunday. I really hope that we are going to get it on SmackDown,between Tamina and Layla,probably. It would be nice to see Tamina vs Kaitlyn on Sunday for the title.

I like your idea of a number 1 contender match on SmackDown, it gives the Divas more time considering the RAW match was incredibly short and keeps more of them in the spotlight. Hell a mini Divas Royal Rumble on SmackDown before the event on Sunday to crown the Number 1 Contender would be even better. I'm guessing Layla will challenge for the title at the Royal Rumble after what went down backstage on SmackDown last week and Tamina was just scouting the competition to challenge the winner at Elimination Chamber. Jerry Lawler kept referring to Kaitlyn as Cinderella when she won the title (not just because she is a princess :poff: ) but I'm guessing she will be given a Cinderella story like title reign where she turns back so many challenges and then eventually loses to AJ at WrestleMania who will be a dangerous heel but will still have the fans in her corner as it's her hometown which will be the challenge she doesn't overcome. At least that way it's bringing in some sort of story back to the Divas Division.

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'm tired of these boyfriend storylines with AJ. How many guys has she been with now since last year? 5? I hope Ziggler is the last.

Yeah,I don't like that role either. I don't mind if she stays with Dolph,I just want her to compete... the Diva's Division would be so much better,if AJ wrestled.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,030 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Yeah I see what you mean. It's funny because she plays a bigger role than the divas champion

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Yeah I see what you mean. It's funny because she plays a bigger role than the divas champion

lol,exactly

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'm guessing AJ is tired of boyfriends as well. She has been with 7 since debuting in 2010 and needs to be an active wrestler again now to give the Divas Division a better chance of becoming recoginsed. She is by far the most over Diva WWE has and has been for some time. It's a shame WWE use that to their disdavntage and the disadvantage of the entire Divas Divison when she could be doing far more than jumping onto every guy she lays on.

OFFLINE   The 10th Doctor

The 10th Doctor

SDH's Resident Gallifreyan Time Lord

• 2,912 posts

I like your idea of a number 1 contender match on SmackDown, it gives the Divas more time considering the RAW match was incredibly short and keeps more of them in the spotlight. Hell a mini Divas Royal Rumble on SmackDown before the event on Sunday to crown the Number 1 Contender would be even better. I'm guessing Layla will challenge for the title at the Royal Rumble after what went down backstage on SmackDown last week and Tamina was just scouting the competition to challenge the winner at Elimination Chamber. Jerry Lawler kept referring to Kaitlyn as Cinderella when she won the title (not just because she is a princess :poff: ) but I'm guessing she will be given a Cinderella story like title reign where she turns back so many challenges and then eventually loses to AJ at WrestleMania who will be a dangerous heel but will still have the fans in her corner as it's her hometown which will be the challenge she doesn't overcome. At least that way it's bringing in some sort of story back to the Divas Division.

im glad Fox didn't injure Kaitlyn like she did with Beth Pheniox.

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Damn... I'm sure Alicia didn't do it on purpose.. besides that Beth Phoenix injured both Candice and McCool.

The 10th Doctor

• 2,912 posts

Damn... I'm sure Alicia didn't do it on purpose.. besides that Beth Phoenix injured both Candice and McCool.

well Alicia fox has garnered the nickname from some of the IWC  as Alicia "Botch" Fox :P

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

^ Do you really have to keep bringing that up? Sure Alicia Fox isn't the best wrestler in the World, she is probably the sloppiest worker in the Divas Division but we shouldn't just put down Divas for botching. WWE puts down the Division enough as it is and us Diva fans, no matter if we support a certain Diva or not need to look at all the positives in order for WWE to start taking notice.

The 10th Doctor

• 2,912 posts

^ Do you really have to keep bringing that up? Sure Alicia Fox isn't the best wrestler in the World, she is probably the sloppiest worker in the Divas Division but we shouldn't just put down Divas for botching. WWE puts down the Division enough as it is and us Diva fans, no matter if we support a certain Diva or not need to look at all the positives in order for WWE to start taking notice.

my bad its been a while since I brought that up but you summed it up perfectly so I need not go on.

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I hate it that people can talk about her injuring Beth,when it comes to Alicia. It's kinda boring and annoying now..yes,she did it,move on. The only reason Beth tweeted about it,is because it was Beth's character that time. You wouldn't know that Beth injured Michelle,if she didn't talk about it years after the accident. I support Alicia 100%,just like the other Divas,but let's not act like she is the worst Diva in history,okay?! I think she is a great wrestler with great abilities,it's WWE,who makes her look terrible. You can't decide whether she is face or not & you can't remember when was the last time she won a match.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Right can we just get back to discussing the Divas rather than run certain Divas down. We all have different opinions but that's just it. They're opinions and nothing is fact. Some like Alicia, some dislike Alicia. Some like Kaitlyn ;) , some dislike Kaitlyn :chair: but that's up to each individual. We should be trying to look at the positives rather than the negatives here. Yes Alicia crushed Beth's face and her work is sloppy in my opinion but reality is that she works just as hard as any other Diva in WWE. Blame WWE if anything for not booking her properly and keeping her in either a face or heel role for more than one week.

Anyway back to the actual topic, Tamina had me intrigued on RAW as well this week. I could see them doing a Triple Threat between Kaitlyn, Layla and Tamina at the Royal Rumble which I would love to see unless the segment with Layla will be forgotten about like the intended heel turn Kaitlyn was meant to do a few years ago and join the Divas Of Doom but it got scrapped. Either way I definitely see Tamina getting a title match before WrestleMania.

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I was so excited when I saw Tamina backstage,watching the match. I thought that she may be involved in a backstage segment with Kaitlyn after her match,you know,to start building up a future feud between the two. WWE better give us a #1 Contender on SmackDown. I don't want to see a 6-Diva Tag team match .(if we get Divas at RR) I'd love to see Kaitlyn defend her title at the PPV,and defending it against such a strong opponent as Tamina,she would get a lot of respect,in my opinion of course.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)