Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com Forum
STOP! You are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel! Become a member FOR FREE to gain complete and exclusive access to all our features. Benefits include:
  • Your own personal account with a unique username, which you can edit and accessorize with avatars, signatures, profile banners and an About Me page.
  • Create topics and contribute freely to the forum by posting and participating in discussions and competitions.
  • Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on wrestling and WWE Games and share your creations with the community.
  • Get your own Private Messenger, manage your profile, and much much more!

Registration is FREE and only takes a moment to complete!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pics/GIFS Of Your Favourite/Hottest Divas Thread

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Okay guys I am sure all of my old CAWS buddies will know all about this one and something I actually do miss on there is this thread. We also do it on another forum that I'm a part of and has brought a great deal of discussion so I figured I'd bring it here and see how it goes. If a mod feels the need to close this then feel free to do so, there are a few simple rules that we must all follow and if they're broken or not respected I will close this thread. It's just for fun and to create some discussion.

RULES

1. No nudity - This obviously breaks the rules of the forum so please don't bring it in here and get yourself warned.
  2. No spamming - Obviously we have the Spammer award but something like 10 posts in 30 minutes is ridiculous. Keep spamming to a minimum.
  3. Respect others - No matter whether you like other Divas posted or not, everyone is entitled to an opinion and you must respect it.

Okay I'll start and who better to start with than the hottest Diva in WWE history and our current Divas Champion,

KAITLYN

t8ocIcY.png

JvI9ZrZ.png

VmTHhhl.png

TSekVuC.png

OFFLINE   #TwistedHEEL

#TwistedHEEL

I got screwed!!!

• 4,291 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Kaitlyn-Celeste-Bonin-0001.jpgLayla-El-0009.jpg

OFFLINE   Weeboo

Weeboo

Nerd

• 1,211 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Layla-El-0002.jpgeve-torres-2.jpg

OFFLINE   The Man

The Man

Becky Lynch > Charlotte

• 3,698 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

29.jpg

027.jpg

a5.jpg

Torrie23.gif

OFFLINE   Dizzy

Dizzy

#TheRealIsBack

• Supporter
  • 1,373 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Okay guys I am sure all of my old CAWS buddies will know all about this one and something I actually do miss on there is this thread. We also do it on another forum that I'm a part of and has brought a great deal of discussion so I figured I'd bring it here and see how it goes. If a mod feels the need to close this then feel free to do so, there are a few simple rules that we must all follow and if they're broken or not respected I will close this thread. It's just for fun and to create some discussion.

RULES

1. No nudity - This obviously breaks the rules of the forum so please don't bring it in here and get yourself warned.
  2. No spamming - Obviously we have the Spammer award but something like 10 posts in 30 minutes is ridiculous. Keep spamming to a minimum.
  3. Respect others - No matter whether you like other Divas posted or not, everyone is entitled to an opinion and you must respect it.

Okay I'll start and who better to start with than the hottest Diva in WWE history and our current Divas Champion,

KAITLYN

t8ocIcY.png

JvI9ZrZ.png

VmTHhhl.png

TSekVuC.png

I love this woman!

OFFLINE   Oldsie

Oldsie

The Kids Just Ain't Alright

• VIP
  • 2,615 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

tumblr_me9ukiPFQY1qcr1pgo1_500.gif9000%20-%20Emma%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20n9004%20-%20Emma%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20n

OFFLINE   Nicole

Nicole

Midcarder

• 894 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Oh..only Divas.

BTW guys...I see a lot of you uploading pictures from Tumblr & I'd like you to at least credit them,because I know half of the people who make these,so,I'd really appreciate it,if you put a credit there next time. :)

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

tumblr_mgiu3sghOs1rcuk0zo4_250.png tumblr_mgiu3sghOs1rcuk0zo3_250.png

tumblr_mkahe2zWf01rpg71oo3_500.png

tumblr_mkahe2zWf01rpg71oo1_250.png tumblr_mkahe2zWf01rpg71oo2_250.png

Edited by Hybrid™, 31 March 2013 - 11:31 AM.

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Paige :wub:

9r4o-xy-82c2.jpg9r4o-y0-160c.jpg

Edited by Lyriqz, 31 March 2013 - 11:41 AM.

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• Administrator
  • 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Oh..only Divas.

BTW guys...I see a lot of you uploading pictures from Tumblr & I'd like you to at least credit them,because I know half of the people who make these,so,I'd really appreciate it,if you put a credit there next time. :)

I don't really think that is necessary. Its not like we are using them in signatures/avatars or implying we made them, its only posting the picture.

I've gone off Kaitlyn recently, don't know why, turning more into a Paige fanboy.

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Am I like the only AJ fanboy on SDH? :P

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Highly unlikely :P

OFFLINE   Crazy™

Crazy™

Crazy City, Bitch.

• VIP
  • 4,679 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Am I like the only AJ fanboy on SDH? :P

I've got your back, bro! XD

Edited by Sir Spearson, 31 March 2013 - 01:12 PM.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• 21,027 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I've gone off Kaitlyn recently, don't know why, turning more into a Paige fanboy.

NO ! NO ! NO ! xD

Just playing.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Hmm, I don't really see a problem with it as they are used by many different people over the Internet and we're only using them for discussion in this topic, we're not using them as sigs or avys. However if you do find your pics from a site such as Tumblr and the owner of the account specifically says you must credit them then it's only right that you do. If not then I really don't think credit is necessary here. :)

Never speak to me again Alex. You are a disgrace to Team Kaitlyn. Haha. :P

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• Administrator
  • 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

NO ! NO ! NO ! xD

Just playing.
She's #TeamUK brah! Plus I love her screams :P

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

^ Layla is also #TeamUK though. :D

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• Administrator
  • 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Nah shes not full #TeamUK shes billed from Miami :P plus I'm not a big fan of her.

Paige > Kaitlyn > Layla

Edited by Alex, 31 March 2013 - 03:32 PM.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Nah shes not full #TeamUK shes billed from Miami :P plus I'm not a big fan of her.

Kaitlyn > Layla > Paige

Fixed for you but you can thank me later. :P

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Kaitlyn > Layla > Paige

Fixed for you but you can thank me later. :P

I believe you did not understand what > means, it needs to be the other way around :P

Edited by Lyriqz, 31 March 2013 - 04:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users