Height:- 5'2

Received Training From:- Jay Lethal

Year Of Wrestling Debut:- 2007

Year Of FCW Debut:- 2009

Year Of WWE Debut:- 2011

Twitter

Tumblr Tag

Who is AJ Lee?

AJ Lee is a female wrestler or, in the WWE, a 'Diva'. She has been a major wrestling and video game fan all of her life,aspiring to join and become a top wrestler in the WWE one day. Shortly after leaving university she researched wrestling schools and enrolled in one a mile away from her house. To pay the tuition she began working full-time and became an official student in March 2007, debuting six months later as "Miss April" to work the New Jersey independent wrestling circuit in her first official match. In the following years, she performed for several Northeast-based Independent promotions including Women Superstars Uncensored(WSU) as 'Miss April'. In WSU, she was part of the AC Express alongside Brooke Carter and the two together won the WSU Tag Team Championship.

She achieved half of her dream in the year 2009 when she was signed to FCW(Florida Championship Wrestling), a developmental area for the WWE. In FCW, she was known as the 'Queen Of FCW' and 'FCW Divas Champion', and was the first person to have held both titles simultaneously. She finally began appearing on television in the year 2010 in the third season of WWE's NXT where she competed and won the season, if you don't watch the last two episodes.

She finally moved up to the main roster on the 27th of May, 2011 on SmackDown in her debut along side her 'best friend' Kaitlyn as the 'Chickbusters' against the team of Tamina and Alicia Fox. Her first victory came on the June 10 episode of SmackDown!, when she pinned Tamina in a singles match, a feat she repeated on the July 8 episode.

A self professed nerd and tomboy, AJ Lee has adopted her comics and video game fandom to her on screen character, endorsing herself as different from the typical women in WWE and promoting herself as the "Geek Goddess". In 2012, she was named the "Diva of the Year" as part of that year's Slammy Awards.

She achieved another dream by defeating Kaitlyn, the previous WWE Divas Champion, at the 2013 WWE Payback Pay-Per-View for the title.

Achievements

• Diva Dirt Writers Choice Awards:-
    • Best Breakthrough of the Year (2012)
    • Best Babyface of the Year (2012)
  • Florida Championship Wrestling:-
    • One Time FCW Divas Championship
    • One and Only 'Queen of FCW'
  • Pro Wrestling Illustrated:-
    • Pro Wrestling Illustrated had ranked her #48 of the best 50 female singles wrestlers in the Pro Wrestling Illustrated Female 50 in 2011,
    • Pro Wrestling Illustrated Woman of the Year (2012)
  • Women Superstars Uncensored:-
    • One Time Women SuperStars Uncensored Tag Team Champion with Brooke Carter
    • Women SuperStars Uncensored/NWS King and Queen of the Ring(2009) with Jay Lethal
  • World Wrestling Entertainment:-
    • Slammy Award for Diva of the Year (2012)
    • Slammy Award for Best Kiss of the Year (2012) with John Cena(Of course, I'm not particularly proud of this one. :xd: )
    • Record of being with and kissing the most wrestlers in a single year(2012), from Daniel Bryan, to CM Punk, to Kane, back to CM Punk, back to Daniel Bryan, then to John Cena and finally to and still Dolph Ziggler.
    • 15th Divas Champion in the title's history as of WWE Payback 2013.
  • House Show:-
  • AJ Lee had defeated Eve Torres and Layla El in a triple-threat WWE Divas Championship match during the live events of November 2nd and November 11th both of the year 2012, but the then-acting general manager Vickie Guerrero had ordered the match to be restarted. Eve Torres would go on to win the match and regain the championship. The WWE does not recognize AJ Lee's win neither the title changing hands.

RULES

tumblr_m7vtxuAEYI1rrc70o.gif

Do not double post.
There is an edit button. If you find that you have an afterthought to add, use that.

Do not feed the 'trolls'.
AJ Lee has many haters, but that doesn't stop many people from loving her. From time to time the fan-club may have a 'troll' as many people like to describe them, come in and bash. While it's tempting, do not bait/acknowledge them,
but instead, if all else fails, use the IGNORE button and report them(IF NECESSARY, DO NOT report just because you're a little 'peeved') and move on, please. I'm putting a lot of heart into this fan club and I don't want it to end up closed because of any of you arguing on stupid things. Healthy, civil arguments are WELCOME, but none that can lead to bad things.

Be civil with other members.
Though every one in this fanclub is a fan of AJ Lee, they still hold different opinions. Respect that and do not insult them. Be civil and mature. If it becomes a problem, it will be dealt with as need be.

Do not bash any other female wrestlers or 'Divas'.
There are lots of occasions where it seems appropriate to use another person in an argument to make AJ Lee look good. Comparison is fine, bashing is not.
There are fans of other characters in this FC, too. Respect that as well. Notable targets may be Kaitlyn.

Keep the conversation AJ-relevant.
This fanclub is for the discussion of the female wrestler or 'Diva', AJ Lee, not for what you did today. I realize how easy it is to get a little off-topic, but please, DON'T let the discussion stray too wildly from the subject!

Double/Multiple Posting

Please try to avoid posting multiple times in a row, if you are for example posting pictures, then please do not post one right after. If you have more pictures to post, then wait till at least two other people have posted after that post or edit your original post. If after your initial post no one has made a reply for at least two days then you may post. We want to keep the club clean from any clutter, thank you.

"All pictures/GIFs/Videos that contain sexually explicit/objectional material are to be posted within spoilers."

tumblr_m5ib2ddE941r09348o1_250.gif

OFFICIAL #TeamAJ Members

*Just Fanclub Members*

Spoiler

Large Sources of AJ Lee Content(Updated as more are discovered)

Contact
To Join:-
Leave a Profile Comment/Send me a Personal Message/Just Post on this topic

"Those who don't LOVE AJ Lee are scum, but those who aren't even fans of AJ Lee are worse than scum."

*Credit to Hybrid and AirBourne for the wonderful suggestions for the original post update.

Edited by HeartBreakKid, 16 March 2014 - 04:42 PM.

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

No posts yet, but already my favorite thread <3. Thanks for making this HBK!

Edited by Hybridâ„¢, 03 April 2013 - 07:39 PM.

OFFLINE   Static

Static

World Champion

• 8,420 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Where's my name on that list, eh?

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,029 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
You got that quote from Kakashi on Naruto but edited it with AJ xD

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

It's funny how this thread was made first, but it still has the least amount of posts... Damn implants that Kaitlyn got..

OFFLINE   Andy Badwool

Andy Badwool

Best In The World

• Owner
  • 3,411 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

About time this was made!

OFFLINE   HeartBreakKid

HeartBreakKid

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,909 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

You got that quote from Kakashi on Naruto but edited it with AJ xD

Along with some other edits, of course. I don't believe the exact quote just with AJ Lee replacing some would fit. :xd:

Where's my name on that list, eh?

I guess it wasn't really officially wanting to come. I've found it, though! :xd:

It's funny how this thread was made first, but it still has the least amount of posts... Damn implants that Kaitlyn got..

In time, it will all be better, don't worry. :P Some of our members don't even know about this thread so, yeah. :xd:

Just let AJ Lee reassure you of that.

aj_lee_2012_30.jpg

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

tumblr_m7i9bxQNu21ra0wiko1_400.jpg

Bad quality pic but the ass is still admirable..

OFFLINE   Oldsie

Oldsie

The Kids Just Ain't Alright

• VIP
  • 2,615 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I would like to join. :)

OFFLINE   Dozer

Dozer

Main Eventer

• Hall of Fame
  • 4,213 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

When you talk about skinny, not interesting and all-boys-dating girl, you are talking about AJ (Lee).

I said to Emma-club (Spice Girls anyone?) that I hated her, I would like to say that those we're small reason for hating her. This - AJ Lee I mean - is in my "not going to watch WWE-reason" list.

So even more hate, because of her.

Only small thing what I like: video games. That's it.

We're done.

Edited by Dozer, 04 April 2013 - 06:18 PM.

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

When you talk about skinny, not interesting and all-boys-dating girl, you are talking about AJ (Lee).

I said to Emma-club (Spice Girls anyone?) that I hated her, I would like to say that those we're small reason for hating her. This - AJ Lee I mean - is in my "not going to watch WWE-reason" list.

We're done.

You're breaking all the rules Dozer. :P

One of the most appealing traits AJ Lee has is her acting skills. She took the gimmick WWE gave her and made it work to her advantage. I'm reminded of the character Mickie James had when she had a feud with Trish Stratus (minus the lesbian role--the deadly attraction, lonely "can't find the right one" gimmick, loaded with sexual tones, obsessions, manipulation, emotionally imbalanced, and dysfunctional twisted mind games are relevent in this case).  

After Daniel Bryan left her, the "girl next door" image was gone and Daniel Bryan became homeless.

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

We're done.

So you're telling me AJ isn't interesting? Then which Diva is interesting in your opinion?

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Be nice guys :)

OFFLINE   HeartBreakKid

HeartBreakKid

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,909 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

So, basically, Dozer, you're saying that you hate these female wrestlers of today and only see flaws in them, right. :P Kidding, of course.

We're done.

But you two were so perfect together! :Baww:

We're done.

You're breaking all the rules Dozer. :P

One of the most appealing traits AJ Lee has is her acting skills. She took the gimmick WWE gave her and made it work to her advantage. I'm reminded of the character Mickie James had when she had a feud with Trish Stratus (minus the lesbian role--the deadly attraction, lonely "can't find the right one" gimmick, loaded with sexual tones, obsessions, manipulation, emotionally imbalanced, and dysfunctional twisted mind games are relevent in this case).  

After Daniel Bryan left her, the "girl next door" image was gone and Daniel Bryan became homeless.

I don't think Daniel Bryan would appreciate that. :DanielBryan:

However that is a very good description of AJ Lee and Daniel Bryan(Short but awesome!), RKHT8709 :xd:

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
The innocence is forever lost, there is a vacant space where Daniel Bryan's heart used to be. AJ is dead inside because of WWE creative. *Harmonic melody plays*

fyo49h.gif

Look how things changed, it's funny to remember the storylines. :P

OFFLINE   El Fantastico

El Fantastico

World Champion

• Supporter
  • 5,928 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I am apart of Team Layla, but after AJ was riding on all those Superstars, I would really like her to ride on me as well.

OFFLINE   Andy The Honey Head

Andy The Honey Head

The Shovel is coming

• Supporter
  • 2,591 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I'm torn on aj, I liked her a little in next, liked the team of her & kaitlyn ( because of kaitlyn) I liked her with Daniel & the aftermath, especially the punk-aj angle however I HATED her as the raw gm...like HATTTTEEE!!! Especially the cena angle, that was cringe worthy.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,029 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

It's funny how this thread was made first, but it still has the least amount of posts...

Amount of posts don't matter ;)

OFFLINE   El Fantastico

El Fantastico

World Champion

• Supporter
  • 5,928 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

You have the 2nd most, we have the least :P

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q