Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com Forum
STOP! You are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel! Become a member FOR FREE to gain complete and exclusive access to all our features. Benefits include:
  • Your own personal account with a unique username, which you can edit and accessorize with avatars, signatures, profile banners and an About Me page.
  • Create topics and contribute freely to the forum by posting and participating in discussions and competitions.
  • Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on wrestling and WWE Games and share your creations with the community.
  • Get your own Private Messenger, manage your profile, and much much more!

Registration is FREE and only takes a moment to complete!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Official SDH Kaitlyn Fan Club

• Please log in to reply
1573 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   #TwistedHEEL

#TwistedHEEL

I got screwed!!!

• 4,291 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Get hiiiiiiiiiim!!!

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

117-meme-no-face.jpg

As part of #TeamAJ, it is my duty to protect the other members of our beloved group. You will not lay a hand on that young man without going trough me. Which is IMPOSSIBRU

OFFLINE   ScHoolboy MOB

ScHoolboy MOB

Tinashe's Lover

• Supporter
  • 2,524 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

As you're Executive Vice-President of Talent relations I will happily post this..

kaitlyn_celeste_bonin_pink_bikini_01_by_

fapfapfap

OFFLINE   Dårragh

Dårragh

DDG <3

• 6,033 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Stay on topic lads,which would be Katty <3 AJ reminds me of a fish....she has a flat chest... ;)

OFFLINE   #TwistedHEEL

#TwistedHEEL

I got screwed!!!

• 4,291 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

And Kats eat fish, right? :punk:

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I was going to add you but figured it was best to wait until you accepted. Welcome to the club, we have more fans than both AJ and Paige. :P

Uhm... No?

Have fun though :)

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I was going to add you but figured it was best to wait until you accepted. Welcome to the club, we have more fans than both AJ and Paige. :P

#TeamAJ has like twice the amount of members #TeamKaitlyn has...

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

When I posted that, there were 3 replies to your topic. :P #TeamKaitlyn FTW

I haven't even checked that thread and will stay out of anything that is not Kaitlyn related to keep our dominance going although I must admit your current AJ sig does get me all emotional for some reason.

OFFLINE   #TwistedHEEL

#TwistedHEEL

I got screwed!!!

• 4,291 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Team Kaitlyn owns all . :jericho:

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I haven't even checked that thread and will stay out of anything that is not Kaitlyn related to keep our dominance going although I must admit your current AJ sig does get me all emotional for some reason.

#TeamKaitlyn may have more posts, but 80% of the posts on here aren't even aimed towards Kaitlyn lol. Just people arguing about who will be the Co-Leader xD.

It kind of makes me emotional too <3. It's her hometown and she's finally back there... Seriously she should've gotten a Diva's title match at 'Mania. A match between Kaitlyn vs. AJ would be epic.

Edited by Hybrid™, 04 April 2013 - 04:33 PM.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

#TeamKaitlyn may have more posts, but 80% of the posts on here aren't even aimed towards Kaitlyn lol. Just people arguing about who will be the Co-Leader xD.

It kind of makes me emotional too <3. It's her hometown and she's finally back there... Seriously she should've gotten a Diva's title match at 'Mania. A match between Kaitlyn vs. AJ would be epic.

My group can argue all they want just as long as they respect the creator and leader of the group. :D

Aw I know, where is the picture from because it looks awesome. Looks like she is reflecting on growing up with the Statue of Liberty in the background. I wouldn't rule out Kaitlyn vs. AJ at WrestleMania to be honest or they may just get added to that Tag Team title match.

OFFLINE   Hybrid

Hybrid

Q

• Supporter
  • 3,346 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

My group can argue all they want just as long as they respect the creator and leader of the group. :D

Aw I know, where is the picture from because it looks awesome. Looks like she is reflecting on growing up with the Statue of Liberty in the background. I wouldn't rule out Kaitlyn vs. AJ at WrestleMania to be honest or they may just get added to that Tag Team title match.

Yeah I heard rumours about them being in the Tag Team Title match with all 3 title's on the line. That'll be really cool but I don't see it happen. And I got that pic from WWE.COM's ''AJ's WrestleMania Diary'' :D. Pictures

OFFLINE   Dårragh

Dårragh

DDG <3

• 6,033 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

There is never enough Kailtyn!

tumblr_lt0etlyM6G1r1eqygo1_500.gif

tumblr_mdwmp1VpIh1rupwxao1_250.giftumblr_mdwmp1VpIh1rupwxao4_250.gif

tumblr_mkeeqvtaQ81rquw9uo4_250.gif

Matt Striker you lucky SOB!#

tumblr_mjd2vgQgGq1rnux1so6_250.gif

How I feel everytime I see this ^^^

tumblr_mjd2vgQgGq1rnux1so5_250.gif

tumblr_mjmwpfbffE1qex2sao7_250.gif

and finally,my girl Katty telling AJ how it is...

tumblr_mfauauv4Zm1rkmkc5o3_250.gif

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Me in 19 days. :blush:

OFFLINE   Dårragh

Dårragh

DDG <3

• 6,033 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Me in 19 days. :blush:

Damn true my friend,you should ask her ;)

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• Administrator
  • 10,902 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

It's no surprise that Kaitlyn has mesmerized so many people with her charm. That's a fact, she climbed up the ladder and despite [past] reading about how other divas felt "she hadn't paid her dues" there are other oppurtunities she will face more oppositions to remain on top. It should be quite interesting to see how Kaitlyn handles pressures. I can't wait for WM29, let's see how this PPV progresses.  

OFFLINE   Andy The Honey Head

Andy The Honey Head

The Shovel is coming

• Supporter
  • 2,591 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I'm in as senior advisor....this gonna be a tag team match playa

OFFLINE   El Fantastico

El Fantastico

El Negro Heat

• 5,928 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I am a member of Team Layla, but I must admit that Kaitlyn has the most beautiful chest in the company.

OFFLINE   The 10th Doctor

The 10th Doctor

SDH's Resident Gallifreyan Time Lord

• 2,912 posts

Kaitlyn's workout. When have you ever seen a diva have such a good workout routine.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

^ Wow I hadn't seen that. She really does take care of herself in the gym and has the best physique of all the current Divas. Thanks for posting man. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users