• 1,413 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

nqsKdQt.gif     a6YAMfi.gif

jIin78c.gif

tGsLVM0.gif

CJ6ItfLVEAAL9qC.jpg

CJ9d-UTWUAAHxae.jpg

Edited by metallon, 16 July 2015 - 08:33 AM.

OFFLINE   metallon

metallon

Superstar

• 1,413 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Kaitlyn talks about the history of her breast implants ...

CK2ICXFWcAEA4WO.jpg

Edited by metallon, 26 July 2015 - 08:07 PM.

OFFLINE   Rwwegaming on YT

Rwwegaming on YT

Backyard Wrestler

• 15 posts

I know this may be the worst place to ask this question but I feel like I need to hear it from both sides so I need to ask this to the fans of the WWE 2K15 universe mode community so I've had my NXT universe mode episodes recorded all the way up to the release of WWE 2k16 and I looked at who I want to put on my roster for the next "season" and one name that crossed my mind was former WWE Diva Kaitlyn and Ive been thinking of adding Kaitlyn back into my universe mode once wwe 2k16 comes out but I'm trying to stay with the current roster as much as I can but I feel like she could bring something new to it as well and I thought "If I make these shows for the people, then why not ask THE PEOPLE!?" so I want your guys input should I add Kaitlyn back into my universe mode and if you say "yes" explain why and send me a photo of any attires you would like to see and I'll give you a shout out and not just Kaitlyn you guys but any superstar or diva you would want to see compete on my NXT universe mode and if you say "no" then explain why and tell me of someone I could replace her with, Remember this is to make the shows more entertaining for all of you, the votes will be counted before the release of WWE 2k16 in the US                                                                             .tumblr_mbro2sz1qK1rqslwb.jpg

OFFLINE   Rwwegaming on YT

Rwwegaming on YT

Backyard Wrestler

• 15 posts

Is there like a button I have to press to join this club or do I just ask because I would like to join, I'm new to the smackdown hotel forums.

OFFLINE   metallon

metallon

Superstar

• 1,413 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

CMUauXMVEAAK0rA.jpg

CMZxb4GWEAESzW1.jpg

CLHnO7kUcAABMU9.jpg

CLHo2bHXAAAY2F0.jpg

CLVqZLcWEAEB7Lp.jpg

OFFLINE   metallon

metallon

Superstar

• 1,413 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

CNW3nV7WoAAcvWk.jpg

CNTKFPuUwAEJYVB.jpg

CNSEXloUcAA9NNS.jpg

CNR_GVbWEAEBdus.jpg

OFFLINE   metallon

metallon

Superstar

• 1,413 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

7BMRWyx.gif     gGvxKgC.gif

nM73oX2.gif     JT8tY4I.gif

MpPVU2s.gif

OFFLINE   metallon

metallon

Superstar

• 1,413 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

CNmljn8UYAAdPa4.jpg

CNhrsbHWgAIsSmf.jpg

CNgGkKSU8AE0v-K.jpg

CNal_0VWsAASNgD.jpg

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

7BMRWyx.gif   gGvxKgC.gif

JT8tY4I.gif   MpPVU2s.gif

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I know this may be the worst place to ask this question but I feel like I need to hear it from both sides so I need to ask this to the fans of the WWE 2K15 universe mode community so I've had my NXT universe mode episodes recorded all the way up to the release of WWE 2k16 and I looked at who I want to put on my roster for the next "season" and one name that crossed my mind was former WWE Diva Kaitlyn and Ive been thinking of adding Kaitlyn back into my universe mode once wwe 2k16 comes out but I'm trying to stay with the current roster as much as I can but I feel like she could bring something new to it as well and I thought "If I make these shows for the people, then why not ask THE PEOPLE!?" so I want your guys input should I add Kaitlyn back into my universe mode and if you say "yes" explain why and send me a photo of any attires you would like to see and I'll give you a shout out and not just Kaitlyn you guys but any superstar or diva you would want to see compete on my NXT universe mode and if you say "no" then explain why and tell me of someone I could replace her with, Remember this is to make the shows more entertaining for all of you, the votes will be counted before the release of WWE 2k16 in the US                                                                             .tumblr_mbro2sz1qK1rqslwb.jpg

Please make a thread in the WWE 2K16 Gaming Discussion and continue your latest WWE Universe mode detailing all the wrestlers male/female you'd want added/removed.

Is there like a button I have to press to join this club or do I just ask because I would like to join, I'm new to the smackdown hotel forums.

Go to the beginning page as the OP has a list of current fans. If you're still interested then ask to be admitted ASAP in this topic and the OP will do his part in helping you out.

Edited by RKHT8709, 30 August 2015 - 12:50 PM.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

OMYQKiy.gif   BIjcHbc.gif

OFFLINE   metallon

metallon

Superstar

• 1,413 posts