Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com Forum
STOP! You are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel! Become a member FOR FREE to gain complete and exclusive access to all our features. Benefits include:
  • Your own personal account with a unique username, which you can edit and accessorize with avatars, signatures, profile banners and an About Me page.
  • Create topics and contribute freely to the forum by posting and participating in discussions and competitions.
  • Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on wrestling and WWE Games and share your creations with the community.
  • Get your own Private Messenger, manage your profile, and much much more!

Registration is FREE and only takes a moment to complete!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

(Updated) Austin Aries angry sexual harassment (video)