Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com Forum
STOP! You are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel! Become a member FOR FREE to gain complete and exclusive access to all our features. Benefits include:
  • Your own personal account with a unique username, which you can edit and accessorize with avatars, signatures, profile banners and an About Me page.
  • Create topics and contribute freely to the forum by posting and participating in discussions and competitions.
  • Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on wrestling and WWE Games and share your creations with the community.
  • Get your own Private Messenger, manage your profile, and much much more!

Registration is FREE and only takes a moment to complete!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Brooke Tessmacher

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

For those who don't know why she isn't competing, it's because she's filming for a TV show. But what I wanted to talk about is how she will be when she returns. I truly love this girl lol. To be coming from the late Extreme Expose who were just dancers at the time, she accomplished alot REALLY fast. Also her in ring work is asstastic. It took her not even a whole year to win the Knockouts Title. When she returns I hope to see her doing some extraordinary things & regain the title. The KO Division will be wild like it use to be. All the returns & debuts that will happen. Brooke did everything what she said she was going to do in a matter of months. Please check out this tribute MV that a fan created of her & give your thoughts. 

OFFLINE   The 10th Doctor

The 10th Doctor

SDH's Resident Gallifreyan Time Lord

• 2,912 posts

I Find it Hilarious that Brooke and Layla wear better wrestlers than Kelly Kelly so 2 3rds of Extreme Expose got better.

OFFLINE   The Man

The Man

Becky Lynch > Charlotte

• 3,698 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I Find it Hilarious that Brooke and Layla wear better wrestlers than Kelly Kelly so 2 3rds of Extreme Expose got better.

That's because Brooke and Layla actually cared and had enough drive to want to improve unlike Kelly.

OFFLINE   The 10th Doctor

The 10th Doctor

SDH's Resident Gallifreyan Time Lord

• 2,912 posts

That's because Brooke and Layla actually cared and had enough drive to want to improve unlike Kelly.

I agree Kelly was a Disgrace to the Divas Division

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I always thought that too. It took Kelly 6 years to win a title & she's still afraid to take bumps because she's afraid her face will be ruined.

OFFLINE   Carolina Wild Child

Carolina Wild Child

Jobber

• 157 posts

Kelly got signed for her looks and makes money for her looks. I don't like her in the ring, but I'd have to admit I'd be scared too if my moneymaking qualities got messed up.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

The thing with Kelly Kelly is that she didn't want to learn and get better, obviously she did over time after several years of being in the ring but her matches were often painful to watch. She was only in it for the male locker room, I know that sounds bad but she had more boyfriends in WWE than se had Wrestling moves. (Test, Batista, Justin Gabriel and I'm sure there was someone else) Calling her up to the main roster when she was only 19 with no Wrestling experience probably didn't help matters either as with most people on the roster, something like that would have gone straight to her head and made her think she was above everyone. I know she has a huge fan base and she was hired because she looked like a Barbie doll but her heart was never into the WWE and Wrestling, it was in the mens locker room.

Layla and Brooke on the other hand did want to learn and that's why they've achieved more than one title reign ni their career. I've no idea why Brooke was released from WWE although I believe Batista had something to do with it but either way they made a mistake because she is a combination of a good wrestler and a beautiful women and it's a similar story with Layla who I'd say has improved the most out of the three. I didn't know Brooke was in a TV show though and I was starting to wonder what happened to her so thanks for clearing that up and good job with the video man. ;)

OFFLINE   CM Pier

CM Pier

Straight Edge SDH Supporter

• 8,517 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I am glad that Kelly is not around anymore, she didn't deserve what she had... ;)

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• 21,027 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
This topic is not about Kelly Kelly. It's about my wife Brooke Tessmacher.

She has improved a great deal since her time in WWE. Seeing her get better and better is a delight to me. Can't wait to see her become a 3x Knockouts Champion.

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• Administrator
  • 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I love her because of "that video", everyone knows the one I mean xD

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I see her fighting Mickie for the title when she returns (hope she get it away from her , I dislike Mickie a lot) .

Oh yeah , we need a part 2 lol

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• 21,027 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I know what you mean ;)

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I just like her ass tbh.

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• Administrator
  • 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I know what you mean ;)
You've got it bookmarked on your browser xD

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• 21,027 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I know what you mean ;)
You've got it bookmarked on your browser xD

How'd you know? -.- xD

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'm lost! What video! I wanna knowwwwww. Does she strip? o.O

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I've heard about one about it , but that isn't the one we are talking about .

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I haven't watched that video in ages but need to find it again. Only problem is that she talks too much and nobody takes any notice of what she's saying. :P

OFFLINE   Jersey

Jersey

World Champion

• 9,330 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I think there talking about the video where she trips going up the stairs while wearing a thong

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• Administrator
  • 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I think there talking about the video where she trips going up the stairs while wearing a thong
Nah we're talking about the one where she is on a beach with her "assets" out xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users