- Find a font you want. You can find them on any font-sites, a good example is www.dafont.com
- Download the font, mostly they're downloaded as .rar / .zip files, you can unzip them to get to the actual file.
- Double click the file.
- Wait for it to load, and click on ''Download''
- Now you can go to PS / GIMP & you can select the font.
- Find a brush you want, there are a lot of sites you can use, you can find them all via Google.
- Download the brush. They can, like font files, mostly be saved as .rar / .zip files.
- Copy the brush to any folder you'd like.
- Go to Photoshop / GIMP. Go to Brushes, and press ''Load Brushes''
- Go to the folder you pasted the brush in, and double click the file.
- The brush is loaded now, and you can use it.
Hope this helps! Any questions, requests? Post 'em below