• Please log in to reply
1116 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

^ I meant mic skills still he is not WHC or WWE title worthy  but he is could be probably one of the best mid carders ever :)

OFFLINE   Oldsie

Oldsie

The Kids Just Ain't Alright

• VIP
  • 2,615 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

^ I meant mic skills still he is not WHC or WWE title worthy  but he is could be probably one of the best mid carders ever :)

Benoit was a Main Eventer, Mysterio was a Main Eventer. If they get a goodc rowd reaction they're bound to get a bush of some sorts, especially if they're as talented as Neville.

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Benoit was a Main Eventer, Mysterio was a Main Eventer. If they get a good crowd reaction they're bound to get a bush of some sorts, especially if they're as talented as Neville.

Rey was not a full time Main eventer ? He was given a few moments but never was given a good title run. Neville will never become a WWE Champion maybe WHC he does not have good enough  mic talent to become a long time main eventer 

OFFLINE   Oldsie

Oldsie

• VIP
  • 2,615 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Benoit was a Main Eventer, Mysterio was a Main Eventer. If they get a good crowd reaction they're bound to get a bush of some sorts, especially if they're as talented as Neville.

Rey was not a full time Main eventer ? He was given a few moments but never was given a good title run. Neville will never become a WWE Champion maybe WHC he does not have good enough  mic talent to become a long time main eventer 

He was always one of the main focuses of the show when he was active all the time, also some people re ABOVE the title. Rey is one of those people, no matter how badly he could be booked the fans will always go wild for him. Having the title doesn't make you a Main Eventer.

Edited by Oldsie, 07 October 2013 - 05:38 PM.

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I hope that when Paige eventually loses the title, Bayley gets her chance to run with it. These two would really add to the product on the main roster. Emma too. Just imagine current AJ Lee with the bubbly Bayle, or a feud over their legitimacy with Paige. It would work so well.  Heel Bellas with Bayley would be cool too.

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

He was always one of the main focuses of the show when he was active all the time, also some people re ABOVE the title. Rey is one of those people, no matter how badly he could be booked the fans will always go wild for him. Having the title doesn't make you a Main Eventer.

I agree he can make the crowd go wild jump out of their seats. Every move he does is breath taking from his finisher to his 450 splash and everything else he is a highlight reel. But that does not make him a main eventer a wrestler needs to have mic skills then wrestling talent and unfortunately he does not have good mic talent and thus WWE will not push him and keep in Mid card like Kingston Rey was never a full time main eventer admit it he never held the WWE more than once and what for one day LOL. Rey is to entertain but not to be a big time player like Punk,Bryan or Orton and thats how Nevilles WWE career will be.

OFFLINE   Oldsie

Oldsie

• VIP
  • 2,615 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I agree he can make the crowd go wild jump out of their seats. Every move he does is breath taking from his finisher to his 450 splash and everything else he is a highlight reel. But that does not make him a main eventer a wrestler needs to have mic skills then wrestling talent and unfortunately he does not have good mic talent and thus WWE will not push him and keep in Mid card like Kingston Rey was never a full time main eventer admit it he never held the WWE more than once and what for one day LOL. Rey is to entertain but not to be a big time player like Punk,Bryan or Orton and thats how Nevilles WWE career will be.

I never said Neville was going to be a Main Eventer I said he could be if the WWE wanted him to be. Plus what did I say? Rey is above the title. Rey will always be relevant. Do you really think a Midcarder would be considered one of the best to ever do it? lmfao

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I never said Neville was going to be a Main Eventer I said he could be if the WWE wanted him to be. Plus what did I say? Rey is above the title. Rey will always be relevant. Do you really think a Midcarder would be considered one of the best to ever do it? lmfao

Well I do not have a problem, Rey above the title maybe being Relevant of course he is relevant cause the crowd love hi... Oh i get it alright you win i agree ;)

OFFLINE   KingSchizo

KingSchizo

Jody Highroller

• 2,675 posts

So aside from Paige, I'm really loving Bailey when it comes to the female stars in NXT, minus Tyler Breeze lol But Bailey is so damn cute.

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Join the fan club breh.

OFFLINE   KingSchizo

KingSchizo

Jody Highroller

• 2,675 posts

Sheesh I think I'm going to have to. I don'y know what it is about her but something is cute. Her smile>>>>>>> that ass>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ha.

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Bayley really does have the biggest ass out of all the divas tho not to be a perv lol. I think Naomi has some competition on her hands.

OFFLINE   L-DOPA

L-DOPA

Midcarder

• 986 posts

So guys who do you think will win the title of Paige ? i am guessing it might be Raqeul Diaz 

I don't know who but I'd love it if Emma took the title. I'd love Bayley too as well although her gimmick isn't too suited to being the champion. I'm sure she'd make it work. I wouldn't even mind Summer Rae getting a run. NXT divas have a lot of depth its ridiculous. Why isn't WWE bringing these girls up with Eva, JoJo, Cameron, The Bella Twins etc. being on the main roster?! Oh well, at least we get to see them on NXT.

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

^^ They are given more time on NXT and each one of them have there own gimmicks some funny and some entertaining it has mix of everything its pretty obvious the NXTs Divas division is better than he main roster divas division and TNAs Knockout division. 

OFFLINE   HoHo Uchiha

HoHo Uchiha

Straight edge

• 1,634 posts
  • EG ZFaZer
It's about that time hoo hoo, for my thoughts on NXT for this week.

Leo Kruger vs Antonio Cesaro, WE THE PEOPLE AGREE WITH THIS MATCH! Both want a shot at the NXT World Title, and both men looked good in this match, but it wasn't a match that blew me away.Those NXT are awesome, they know the best Wrestlers, and get behind him, we need to implant more of those fans on live shows.Just say the match got it done, solid but not great of a match.All I know is Cesaro needs a Championship, for some reason he gets more evil, as a Champion.Someone tell me how in the hell did Kruger take multiple swiss deaths and was able to kick out, this isn't Wrestlemania?

tumblr_mucxyol8mA1sdwr4ao2_250.gif

Charlotte WITH BAYLEY vs Santana Garrett, never heard of Santana but she could be a Bella stunt double that's for sure.Santana was showing her submission skills, and all of sudden Summer Rae and Sasha Banks, mamacitas! Charlotte needs to slow herself down, but I love that she is very athletic and with time she'll do fine.After the match Banks and Rae starting talking their bs as per usual, and what the hell is that on Bank's face, that's makeup? Who's putting makeup on her, a baby, good God ease up on that Banks, you would look way better with less.So as Rae and Banks are talking about Paige, she comes to the ring, and she starts to get mugged by the two! Thank goodness with the save from Emma, we  just might get to see two of my favorite NXT Divas not wrestle against each other, but put in some work on Rae and Banks.

iwcUnecPDmlrt.gif

Cue another Mojo promo, and he's going to debut!! I bet he brings a six pack of Red-bulls to the ring hmm.Alright next match Burch vs Mojo, he's Ultimate Warrior nuts! He never stops moving around in the ring, and he WON WITH THE EARTHQUAKE ON BURCH WHAT!! Get hype, all day, everything!

Next Emma/Paige promo, Paige didn't want help, but Emma did it because she wanted to.Paige annoyed by EMMA, she even said I'm going to win because I'm the champion, and Emma said, just for now.Paige even said, I could hurt you, and EMMA will no zero fucks given, she has no fear in her bones lol.You can see they barely stay in character, with how these two get along with each other outside of the ring.Emma vs Paige for the NXT Women's Title again, I'll buy that PPV if they ever had one.

9003%20-%20Emma%20aksana%20autoplay_gif%

Legionnaires vs Enzo Amore/Cassady, how you doin tough guy, bunch of SAWFTIES! Damn Amore and Cassady, lose to the Legionnaires what the hell, is going on here! Zayn/Bo Dallas promo, Sammy..you really hurt my feelings last week lol.Even with Bo asking for Zayn to join up with him, to get those NXT Tag Titles, and he said sure, just after I take that belt from ya, lol.

English vs Rvd, what first time I've seen English, OH ROMEO..OH ROMEO WHERE ARE THOU lol.Wished they gave Aiden, the Artistttt more offensive, but it's RVD.Exit stage left English! Show overall not bad, but next week Bo Dallas vs Sammy Zayn, NXT Title on the line and Paige/Emma vs Rae/Banks nice!

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Can not wait for next week Although i know what happens but as always NXT delivers each week 

OFFLINE   HoHo Uchiha

HoHo Uchiha

Straight edge

• 1,634 posts
  • EG ZFaZer
NXT time baby boos! Hello Sir William Regal on commentary too, let's GOO!!!

First match was the Ascension vs Graves/Neville in a NXT Tag Team Title rematch, I liked the match and difference from their last bout.I remember the Ascension dominating the match majority of the match, but this time Neville and Graves started the pace for the match..Who doesn't love you partner in pain, trying to make the tag, tag teamming at it's finest.Not a bad match, obviously the first bout was better, but not bad to start off the show.Their gone Cory! THEIR GONE! Graves turns on Neville, no shock to me!

Parker vs Breeze, I'm wonder if Breezy ever come up to the main roster, imagine the segment with Fandango, I guess Breeze is all about sexting hmm? Here comes Parker, everytime I see this guy, I smell weed around me hmmm.Breeze wins, but everytime I hear not the FACE..NOT THE FACE, I think of 3 ninjas for anyone that's seen that movie? Quote of the match, Regal isn't it a felony if you steal someone's phone lol.

Emma/Paige vs Banks/Rae, God is good to have all four of these ladies in the ring for this show.I love a Women in heat especially when Paige go nuts, imagine what she does when she falls in love, if not already woah hurt me baby.Okay match nothing great, but Team Laycool 2.0 gets the win.I imagine Emma and Paige are going to blame the other on the lost, and get into a match after they rip Rae and Banks into pieces?

Zayn vs Dallas NXT World Title on the line, people thirsty for Zayn to get that World Title win, and for me I want to Cesaro vs Zayn again for a World Title, with the smart smarks, saying heyyyy and ole all night.Zayn wins butttt the foot on the ropes, and JBL with his Triple H impression comes out for best for business.Time for a restart now, round 2 AIR ZAYN OVER THE ROPES ONTO BO DOESN'T KNOW SHIT DALLAS! So many near falls for Zayn, it was so fucking unbelievable to see fans stand up on every near fall! Even Zayn used the spear on Bo and nearly had the win there, what does Sammy need to do to end the train of Bo shit.I like to know how can you match the intensity from the Wrestlers, and the fans wanting to see a new Champion again in the future? Good luck with that, I mean Sammy's head hits the Turnbuckle but good lord matching this next time, which Zayn will win for sure next time.

OFFLINE   L-DOPA

L-DOPA

Midcarder

• 986 posts

That episode was fantastic ^^. The Bo/Sami title match was fantastic, so much drama. Crowd went insane, loved Sami and hated Bo so much. Sami was his usual awesome self but got to give credit to Bo too. He works very well as a heel in the ring and his heat segments were superb.

Now on to this week's episode which was also a great show overall.

- Rusev being a beast and turning on Lefort which came out of nowhere. Same woman as last week came out which Rusev walked out with. She's pretty fine. Not sure who she is though. Enzo and Big Cass were also their usual awesome self at the start. Cass's mic work is underrated.

- Aiden English being ridiculously entertaining. This gimmick is working so well. He even got roses on the encore! Very solid in the ring too, love the way he works his gimmick into the match and his finisher is awesome.

-  Paige and Summer have another very good match together. These girls have great chemistry. Summer is so good as a heel right now. This girl has so much potential. Her using Sasha to get ahead in the match was a classic example and Sasha also played her role well. Paige's aggressive style is a joy to watch. Her using headbutts and kneeing girls in the face immediately seperates her from every diva in WWE. I hope to hell she doesn't get watered down when she joins the main roster. Finally Sasha's attack on Paige and Emma's involvement brought out a mark out moment for me. Emma beats the hell out of Sasha, Paige grabs Emma who accidentally wallops Paige with a clothesline which brings an epic staredown between the two with Emma trying to apologize and Paige giving her the most evil and epic death stare from hell. Paige looked like a hell cat and I'm loving every second. This slow burn to their rematch for the title is definitely working out for the better right now.

- Parker/Breeze was a fun main event mainly due to Breeze working his gimmick and the crowd. Breeze is ridiculously over at NXT right now and the people just love him. As they should as this guy is playing his gimmick and character to perfection. Love this guy.

The Low points:

Neville's promo: I love Neville in the ring but dear god is he bad and bland when it comes to character and cutting promos. Guy needs some serious work. Thankfully for him he's over due to ring work alone. He better pray that happens on the main roster.

CJ Parker: Wow, this guy got chanted at with "change your gimmick" which is a brutal chant if I ever heard one. Crowd basically telling him and NXT that it clearly isn't working. Guy is getting the Bo Dallas treatment albeit on a lower scale. This guy's gimmick and character is awful on paper and he performs it even worse than imagined. Just terrible all around. He's not great in the ring either which doesn't help things. The only thing I like about him is his finisher which whilst looking stupid and goofy actually connects really well. Other than that though, this guy sucks.

Paige's finisher: One critique I have of Paige is that she really doesn't know how to build up to her finisher at all or set it up. Every time it just comes out of nowhere and in this case it is not a good thing ala Randy Orton. She seriously needs to work on how to put a finish of a match together. That's with most of the NXT divas actually.

Other points:

Luke Harper Love: This guy is a phenom. We all know he's a beast in the ring but in this week's episode a vignette was shown of him cutting a short but very sweet promo on Kassius Ohno which was creepy to say the least but full of awesomeness. Great delivery, great content, great everything. Becoming a big fan of this guy.

Regal and Renee love: These two are adorable on commentary. Absolutely love both of them to death. Great chemistry as co-commentators and made this show a lot of fun to watch and listen to. At this rate Tom Philips is just playing the third wheel.

Oh did I say I love Renee Young? Oh well I'm saying it again. Renee <3.

Edited by L-DOPA, 01 November 2013 - 10:55 PM.

OFFLINE   KingSchizo

KingSchizo

Jody Highroller

• 2,675 posts
CJ Parker's gimmick is atrocious. It's worse than Kizarny's gimmick was and that's saying a lot.

OFFLINE   FREEKILL720

FREEKILL720

SDHs No.1 Shady Fan

• 3,208 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I not sure why but is it me but aren't NXT Crowds better than WWE Crowds, Anyway I really do not get why you guys love renee so much she is Good at normal she just interviews Wrestlers thats it... Paige all of a suddenly hits The Paige turner its I agree with Crusade she needs to work on her match endings but thats why she is in NXT but all well the Main event was good but fell flat at times but CJ looked aggressive though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users