Photo

WWE NXT Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
1116 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Warrior Fan

Warrior Fan

Midcarder

• 798 posts

I believe Bayley will beat Carmela but she will put on a great showing and move up to the main roster with Cassidy and Enzo who at this point are established characters good enough for the main roster.

I believe Eva Marie will be back up to the Main Roster after the Royal Rumble. She honestly can bring Nia Jax up with her because Nia and Eva are pretty much a solid duo that will push Eva as divas champ rather people want it or not lol she is this generations Sable.

Uhmmm... Cameron is in an iffy spot because she's apart of a generation of divas that honestly should be existing soon. I think she is good for NXT because she is a solid performer but she's in the same boat as Emma. I'm not sure if Emma will ever return to the main roster.

I personally don't think Carmela is ready for the main roster as a wrestler but she's fine in terms of her promo abilities. Maybe she'll surprise me against Bayley.

Eva definitely isn't ready for the main roster and I think Nia needs more time as well. I don't even think Nia has even had 10 matches.

Cameron still wrestles as if she's afraid to mess up her hair which in turn affects the quality of matches she's able to have. Emma's problem when she was on the main roster had less to do with her and more to do with creative.

OFFLINE   GhostFan

GhostFan

Main Eventer

• 2,735 posts

I believe Bayley will beat Carmela but she will put on a great showing and move up to the main roster with Cassidy and Enzo who at this point are established characters good enough for the main roster.

I believe Eva Marie will be back up to the Main Roster after the Royal Rumble. She honestly can bring Nia Jax up with her because Nia and Eva are pretty much a solid duo that will push Eva as divas champ rather people want it or not lol she is this generations Sable.

Uhmmm... Cameron is in an iffy spot because she's apart of a generation of divas that honestly should be existing soon. I think she is good for NXT because she is a solid performer but she's in the same boat as Emma. I'm not sure if Emma will ever return to the main roster.

I personally don't think Carmela is ready for the main roster as a wrestler but she's fine in terms of her promo abilities. Maybe she'll surprise me against Bayley.

Eva definitely isn't ready for the main roster and I think Nia needs more time as well. I don't even think Nia has even had 10 matches.

Cameron still wrestles as if she's afraid to mess up her hair which in turn affects the quality of matches she's able to have. Emma's problem when she was on the main roster had less to do with her and more to do with creative.

Total Divas is back and Eva will probably get the title and the only way that makes sense is if Nia helps her. She's not about to go against Becky and win clean.

Carmela doesn't need to wrestle on the main roster much but it'll come in handy when "managers" need to fight. Lana vs Carmella could happen.

OFFLINE   GhostFan

GhostFan

Main Eventer

• 2,735 posts
I like NXT but I don't care for stunt wrestlers. They come from the Indies where they probably think they need to be ultra creative to pack the venue but imo, its not that entertaining on a WWE level.

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Takeover entrances are one of the best things about NXT.

OFFLINE   Johmeister

Johmeister

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,021 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Anyone else really like the ending of the triple threat?

OFFLINE   GhostFan

GhostFan

Main Eventer

• 2,735 posts
Excited about Asuka vs Bailey.

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Excited about Asuka vs Bailey.

I'm scared for how epic that match will be.

OFFLINE   Bbills

Bbills

Undercard

• 317 posts

I always felt Finns Finisher would lead to a Knee/Ankle injury i hope they force him to change it.. 

OFFLINE   Johmeister

Johmeister

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,021 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I always felt Finns Finisher would lead to a Knee/Ankle injury i hope they force him to change it..

I'll pray to God every night to make the Bloody Sunday his finisher.

OFFLINE   Static

Static

World Champion

• 8,420 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Spoiler

OFFLINE   Johmeister

Johmeister

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,021 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

So I heard this No Way Jose guy is La Sombra.................................why?

OFFLINE   999jbc

999jbc

Undercard

• 291 posts

So I heard this No Way Jose guy is La Sombra.................................why?

Where ever you heard that from is wrong. No Way Jose is Levis Valenzuela Jr.

OFFLINE   Crazy™

Crazy™

Crazy City, Bitch.

• VIP
  • 4,680 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Time to revive this topic? lol

Roode's promo was great. Love how smoothly he transitioned from being face to heel-ish to a full blown heel. Looking forward to watching him in NXT.

Takeover might actually have a good chance to rival SummerSlam. Joe/Nakamura, Asuka/Bayley and potentially Revival/Gargano & Ciampa. Those are three damn solid choices for a card. SummerSlam week will be very interesting.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Underestimated.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,030 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I forgot Bobby Roode was even in NXT. Definitely a good scoop for WWE.

OFFLINE   TheAwesomeOne

TheAwesomeOne

• VIP
  • 6,503 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Bobby Roode's promo was fantastic.

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I think you guys pretty much know who im excited for.

OFFLINE   Jersey

Jersey

World Champion

• 9,330 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

What a great debut for Athena.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users