- WWE 2K14 UNIVERSE MODE LIVESTREAM -
Today at 12 p.m. PDT
Tune in to join WWE 2K14 designer Cristo Kyriazis and Aubrey Sitterson as they discuss all the eagerly anticipated additions and improvements to Universe Mode in WWE 2K14. You can catch the livestream on 2K's Twitch.TV channel or by watching the embedded video below.
UPDATED - FULL LIVESTREAM REPLAY
- New to the game's Universe Mode is the Rivalry Manager, which allows you to create rivalries with any characters (singles and tag teams). The rivalry can last as long or as short as you wish (from 4 to 12 weeks). The game will also set up rivalries by itself if you choose not to use the manager. Rivalries will generate cutscenes before/during/after matches.
- The default attire in use for each character inside the Universe Mode can be customized inside the Edit Superstar menu.
- King of the Ring tournaments can now be added to pay-per-views in Universe Mode. The tournament will show up as the main event of a pay-per-view that it is added to. Winning King of the Ring will result in a Superstar carrying the title of King of the Ring for the rest of the year.
- You can now make an "all-Diva" Show if you wish, with the show's major championship being a title only Divas can hold.
- The NXT Championship will be a playable title in the game.
Edited by Andy Badwool, 18 October 2013 - 04:15 PM.