• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   TH€B€AST22-1™

TH€B€AST22-1™

Midcarder

• 820 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Which theme songs would I use for Antonio Cesaro from his U.S. Title run, Curtis Axel, Chris Benoit, and Macho Man Randy Savage from his WWF run? The reason I'm asking is because I don't have access to download things off of my Xbox 360

:batista:   :flair:  :WhyWithHands:  :Baww:  :mizgirl: 

OFFLINE   Nero_x3

Nero_x3

Superstar

• Banned
  • 1,302 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Just use Cesaro's Miracle theme. I'd say it's fine how it is.

OFFLINE   TH€B€AST22-1™

TH€B€AST22-1™

Midcarder

• 820 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Just use Cesaro's Miracle theme. I'd say it's fine how it is.

I don't have downloadable content

OFFLINE   Itz Gogeta

Itz Gogeta

Midcarder

• 585 posts
Hmm can you download things on the internet? I've got only three songs which you speak of. The Axel and Benoit one. Though with the Macho one, I was using Black Machismo version like Bret Hart has his updated theme. As for Antonio I may get it sometime. Also out of all these four Benoit and Axel, is slightly louder than the in game music, kind of like how Alex Riley was in WwE12. Or find Cesaro, and Macho Man themes collection on youtube.

Edited by Itz Gogeta, 03 October 2013 - 12:02 AM.

OFFLINE   TH€B€AST22-1™

TH€B€AST22-1™

Midcarder

• 820 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I can't download anything at all

OFFLINE   The Phenomenal Boss

The Phenomenal Boss

Jobber

• 231 posts

For Macho use "Pomp and Circumstance"

http://youtu.be/ZNMgXFE2OEk

OFFLINE   Itz Gogeta

Itz Gogeta

Midcarder

• 585 posts
Oh and my songs aren't Arena effected if that's okay with you? I'll upload them sometime...my guess is you probably want it Wwe 13, wwe12 arena effects to keep in style with the rest of the in game music list.

Edited by Itz Gogeta, 03 October 2013 - 05:21 AM.

OFFLINE   TH€B€AST22-1™

TH€B€AST22-1™

Midcarder

• 820 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
no offense but all I just wanted to know is what in game theme music should I use for these wrestlers because I can't download anything on my xbox

OFFLINE   Itz Gogeta

Itz Gogeta

Midcarder

• 585 posts
No offense taken. In that case use Otunga theme, or Legacy for Curtis Axel either use Nexus video for entrance video or custom video Dark hero or, Super hero and/or Perfectionist custom video combo.

For Macho Man Randy Savage use American Patriot almost has the same style as his original theme, Royal custom video.

For Benoit make him have Acolytes theme or find another similar music piece you like. The cage fighter custom video(MMA Fighter)
Antonio knows several languages so the French Patriot combo, sound good for him.

OFFLINE   TH€B€AST22-1™

TH€B€AST22-1™

Midcarder

• 820 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Thanks a whole lot.

No offense taken. In that case use Otunga theme, or Legacy for Curtis Axel either use Nexus video for entrance video or custom video Dark hero or, Super hero and/or Perfectionist custom video combo.

For Macho Man Randy Savage use American Patriot almost has the same style as his original theme, Royal custom video.

For Benoit make him have Acolytes theme or find another similar music piece you like. The cage fighter custom video(MMA Fighter)
Antonio knows several languages so the French Patriot combo, sound good for him.

Thanks a whole lot I will use these suggestions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users