2K announced today numerous new additions and changes for WWE 2K14's Creation Suite.
- The new "Superstar Heads" feature allows the user to fully customize 14 select WWE Superstars' body and attire: Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Edge, John Cena, Kane, Paul Heyman, Randy Orton, Roddy Piper, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H and The Undertaker. More might be added as DLC.
- Every aspect can be edited (aside from the Superstars' facial features), including custom logos on attire.
- For each Superstar there will be various starting templates to choose from, which feature some well known preset attires.
- You can choose to make these models as a Superstar's alternative attire so it comes with you across all game modes.
- Your created version of a Superstar can also be used as a standard separate CAS.
- There are now 100 CAS slots as opposed to WWE 13's 50.
- A host of new parts have been added to allow for more creations. There are more in WWE 2K14 than ever before.
- You can now add a social media account for created Superstars, which will be referenced during entrances and in-game.
- For the first time ever, entrance attires can now finally be customized within Superstar Threads.
- New designs and venue types have been added. These also include what can be found in WWE 2K14's '30 Years of WrestleMania' mode, including outdoor stadiums etc.
- There are 9 different venue types to choose from.
- Vintage effects - as seen in matches such as the Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk Hogan from WM VI - can be applied.
- It's now possible to both customize (as in WWE 13) and create new championships.
- There are a number of custom templates and multiple logos (front or side of the belt) that can be added. Custom logos are also supported.
- You can give the championship a name, a ring announcement name, and tie 6 unique audio clips to it for when your belt is being commentated on.
- A male Singles, Diva, Tag Team or Cruiserweight-only belt can be created.
- Your created belt can be exported for use in Universe, Exhibition, or the new Gold Rush Tournament.
- New motions, music, and videos have been added.
- It's now possible to cast the positions of tag team and 3 man tag entrance motions.
All previous suites - Story Designer, Create-a-Finisher, and Custom Logos also return for the most in-depth creation suite yet.
Edited by Andy Badwool, 13 July 2014 - 02:33 PM.