Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com Forum
STOP! You are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel! Become a member FOR FREE to gain complete and exclusive access to all our features. Benefits include:
  • Your own personal account with a unique username, which you can edit and accessorize with avatars, signatures, profile banners and an About Me page.
  • Create topics and contribute freely to the forum by posting and participating in discussions and competitions.
  • Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on wrestling and WWE Games and share your creations with the community.
  • Get your own Private Messenger, manage your profile, and much much more!

Registration is FREE and only takes a moment to complete!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

creating wwe2k14 storylines

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

OFFLINE   hulkmurray

hulkmurray

Rookie

• 68 posts

Hey guys. I'm new to this so bare with me. I was recently sat at home bored of playing fifa so I browsed through my games and found wwe2k14. Tbh it has been sat on the shelf after I completed the 30yrs of mania mode way back when it was released.I stuck it in my x box and decided I was gonna create a storyline. Now I have loads of ideas for what I think would be great stories but I am useless at the create storyline mode. Nothing I try looks right. My text is never in sync with the scene. Can anyone give me any tips or maybe links to sites with tips. Any help would be greatly appreciated

OFFLINE   D_Y_Nasty

D_Y_Nasty

Rookie

• 73 posts

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox 360

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users