OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

Till im Victorious!

• Supporter
  • 11,929 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

LAST GEN (PS3 and X-Box 360)

+Same Roster of Characters as this time, plus more (Curtis Axel, Tamina, Xavier Woods, The Usos, The Wyatt's, maybe former divas along with more legends, etc. If, for instance, CM Punk and Kaitlyn are reduced to DLC, I'll understand so long as they eventually end up somewhere).
+Update entrances, attires, and move-sets as needed (Superstars and Divas don't need duplicate Finishers and Signatures [One superstar/diva defaulted to have the same move in both Finisher or Signature slots]. Also, as just two examples, Daniel Bryan and AJ Lee have evolved their movesets over the years).
+More options for Superstar Heads (One or two Divas included in Superstar Heads wouldn't hurt).
+More Superstars/Divas with COMBACK moves
+More OMG Moments.
+Include ADVANCED CUSTOMIZATION option for Champion Entrances (Championship Entrances seem more important to me than Regular Entrances, yet only Regular Entrances can have advanced Customization).
+For TAG TEAMs with multiple partners, different tag team entrances (If two superstars enter together, that's one entrance; if it's a superstar and a diva for a MIXED TAG MATCH, it's another).
+Fix Rivalry Manger in Universe Mode
+Add to Universe Mode
+Extended library of match type options (Off of the top of my head, I can only think of the example of "AMBULANCE" match. I know that there are more).
+RETURN OF GM MODE!
+Add more options to Creation Suite all around (More attires for CAWs, more moves in Create-a-Moveset, more Options in Story Mode, Ability to Create Submission and Grounded moves along with Standing, Corner, and Top Rope, etc).
+Keep 150 available CAW Slots
+Superstar Heads takes up one of three attire slots instead of a CAW Slot (If chosen as an alternate attire).
+Faster load times.
+Honestly, PLAYTEST THE GAME TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WORKS PROPERLY (No freezing, commentary glitches, move glitches, black outs at the end of the match forcing a reset, etc.)
+FIX the glitch that defaults Created Teams, Superstars and Movesets every time new content is downloaded.

CURRENT GEN (PS4, X-BOX ONE).

Obviously all of the advice from above (especially the return of GM Mode if not for both generation consoles, then at least for next gen). PLUS:
+Even more options all around for Creation Suite
+200 available CAW Slots
+Even more match type options.
+Even faster load times.
+Every Superstar/Diva has the Superstar/Diva Heads Option (again, that would take up an attire slot rather than a CAW Slot
+Add CenaFanatic's idea of Storyline Manager along with Rivalry Manager under Universe Mode (Sorry for stealing ideas; I thought that his happened to be awesome as it was).

Its actually possible on new gen. Im sure we will get more people in the ring!

OFFLINE   CenaFanatic

CenaFanatic

Backyard Wrestler

• 38 posts

LAST GEN (PS3 and X-Box 360)

+Same Roster of Characters as this time, plus more (Curtis Axel, Tamina, Xavier Woods, The Usos, The Wyatt's, maybe former divas along with more legends, etc. If, for instance, CM Punk and Kaitlyn are reduced to DLC, I'll understand so long as they eventually end up somewhere).

+Update entrances, attires, and move-sets as needed (Superstars and Divas don't need duplicate Finishers and Signatures [One superstar/diva defaulted to have the same move in both Finisher or Signature slots]. Also, as just two examples, Daniel Bryan and AJ Lee have evolved their movesets over the years).

+More options for Superstar Heads (One or two Divas included in Superstar Heads wouldn't hurt).

+More Superstars/Divas with COMBACK moves

+More OMG Moments.

+Include ADVANCED CUSTOMIZATION option for Champion Entrances (Championship Entrances seem more important to me than Regular Entrances, yet only Regular Entrances can have advanced Customization).

+For TAG TEAMs with multiple partners, different tag team entrances (If two superstars enter together, that's one entrance; if it's a superstar and a diva for a MIXED TAG MATCH, it's another).

+Fix Rivalry Manger in Universe Mode

+Add to Universe Mode

+Extended library of match type options (Off of the top of my head, I can only think of the example of "AMBULANCE" match. I know that there are more).

+RETURN OF GM MODE!

+Add more options to Creation Suite all around (More attires for CAWs, more moves in Create-a-Moveset, more Options in Story Mode, Ability to Create Submission and Grounded moves along with Standing, Corner, and Top Rope, etc).

+Keep 150 available CAW Slots

+Superstar Heads takes up one of three attire slots instead of a CAW Slot (If chosen as an alternate attire).

+Faster load times.

+Honestly, PLAYTEST THE GAME TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WORKS PROPERLY (No freezing, commentary glitches, move glitches, black outs at the end of the match forcing a reset, etc.)

+FIX the glitch that defaults Created Teams, Superstars and Movesets every time new content is downloaded.

CURRENT GEN (PS4, X-BOX ONE).

Obviously all of the advice from above (especially the return of GM Mode if not for both generation consoles, then at least for next gen). PLUS:

+Even more options all around for Creation Suite

+200 available CAW Slots

+Even more match type options.

+Even faster load times.

+Every Superstar/Diva has the Superstar/Diva Heads Option (again, that would take up an attire slot rather than a CAW Slot

+Add CenaFanatic's idea of Storyline Manager along with Rivalry Manager under Universe Mode (Sorry for stealing ideas; I thought that his happened to be awesome as it was).

I appreciate the support for my Storyline Manager idea.

OFFLINE   Ran Domfan

Ran Domfan

Rookie

• 52 posts
Edit hair and facial hair options in Superstar Heads.

Stored Signatures. Top rope and corner signatures are too difficult to pull off.

My biggest presentation problem: Retro and Legend superstar mini/header/wall/billboard trons

An arena mini-tron option shows the RAW, Smackdown, PPV etc logos instead of Attitude and 30YofWM logos.

Frustration thing is that when you select None for the Titantron movie, the arena logos come up on the header/wall/billboard trons. So it's an easy fix.

OFFLINE   KingSchizo

KingSchizo

Jody Highroller

• 2,675 posts

I just want Roman's Superman punch in. I want two/three in the game. A running/catch finisher Superman punch. And similar to how the SCM is done from the corner Superman punch!  

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
A better Lita model.

OFFLINE   Goldberg

Goldberg

Bah gawd

• Supporter
  • 4,834 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

A better Lita model.

If she is in WWE 2k15 lol

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

Till im Victorious!

• Supporter
  • 11,929 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

A better Lita model.

Good chance due to the HoF induction.

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

A better Lita model.

Good chance due to the HoF induction.
Also HER moonsault.

OFFLINE   Goldberg

Goldberg

Bah gawd

• Supporter
  • 4,834 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

@ĐopeIntentions,

Too much for 2K lol

OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

@ĐopeIntentions,
Too much for 2K lol

They should hire me I'll spam that hoe with crazy moves.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'd like to see them remove Superstar threads this year and give everybody Superstar heads (including Divas) with preset attire options available.

OFFLINE   Crazy™

Crazy™

Crazy City, Bitch.

• VIP
  • 4,680 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I want Road to WrestleMania back. I actually miss that mode, and preferred it over Attitude Era and 30 Years of 'Mania.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I want Road to WrestleMania back. I actually miss that mode, and preferred it over Attitude Era and 30 Years of 'Mania.

I hated Road To WrestleMania but with no realistic era to relive this time, (unless Kurt Angle comes back to WWE) I could see it making a return this year.

I'd much rather have a season mode similar to SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain again though based on real WWE storylines throughout the recent years.

OFFLINE   Crazy™

Crazy™

Crazy City, Bitch.

• VIP
  • 4,680 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I hated Road To WrestleMania but with no realistic era to relive this time, (unless Kurt Angle comes back to WWE) I could see it making a return this year.

I'd much rather have a season mode similar to SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain again though based on real WWE storylines throughout the recent years.

Eh, RTWM was hit-or-miss for me. There were times I loved it, times I liked it, and also times I hated it, but I'd rather it return as it was at least something original and creative, instead of just being a gaming presentment of past, real life matches, which was what Attitude Era/30 Years of WrestleMania essentially were.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Eh, RTWM was hit-or-miss for me. There were times I loved it, times I liked it, and also times I hated it, but I'd rather it return as it was at least something original and creative, instead of just being a gaming presentment of past, real life matches, which was what Attitude Era/30 Years of WrestleMania essentially were.

The only problem I have with the previous 2 year game modes is that they end far too quickly, they need to be a lot more in depth to make you feel as though you are in fact reliving history as opposed to just hitting a finisher and winning by pinfall. Overall I enjoyed it more than RTWM but that's me.

I would like to see them remove Story Designer as well, I never use it and feel they could use that space to combine a GM mode with Universe mode which would allow you to take more control. Also I want to see them drop the amount of CAW slots down to 50, 100 is far too many as far as I'm concerned, 30 is enough.

OFFLINE   Goldberg

Goldberg

Bah gawd

• Supporter
  • 4,834 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

@Dazman™,

Removing Story design? what? It's used by many people to make promo's, vids, etc.

Yes, you don't use it but many people do and caw slot to 30??..Irrational.

OFFLINE   BANKS

BANKS

HEEL CREW

• Supporter
  • 4,275 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

not sure if anyone suggested this they prolly did and i haven't seen it sorry, but i don't want any era type roster and half the roster to be legends sorry but this game is going to be on the next Gen console and all i want is the CURRENT Roster(Even if there not on TV) and the NXT Roster thats my Dream roster right there, i don't mind a few Legends but yeah thats what i want in 2K15 oh and new CAW Stuff such as new clothes, Kickpads, jackets etc and the ability to Import Logos without having to hack the game lol

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

not sure if anyone suggested this they prolly did and i haven't seen it sorry, but i don't want any era type roster and half the roster to be legends sorry but this game is going to be on the next Gen console and all i want is the CURRENT Roster(Even if there not on TV) and the NXT Roster thats my Dream roster right there, i don't mind a few Legends but yeah thats what i want in 2K15 oh and new CAW Stuff such as new clothes, Kickpads, jackets etc and the ability to Import Logos without having to hack the game lol

I've been saying for years that I want that as well considering the legends are sometimes given games of their own but it just wont happen. The current roster just isn't going to sell even on a next generation console. They need legends in there to attract older viewers to the game.

OFFLINE   Goldberg

Goldberg

Bah gawd

• Supporter
  • 4,834 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Only the current roster? Tons of people want legends: "Hogan..goldberg" and now only the current roster?

Give me a break.

OFFLINE   Dazman™

Dazman™

"The Daz Factor Of SDH"

• Supporter
  • 9,444 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Only the current roster? Tons of people want legends: "Hogan..goldberg" and now only the current roster?

Give me a break.

Go and play Showdown: Legends of Wrestling then if it means that much to you. They even have Create a Superstar mode so you can have your beloved R-Truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users