Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com Forum
STOP! You are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel! Become a member FOR FREE to gain complete and exclusive access to all our features. Benefits include:
  • Your own personal account with a unique username, which you can edit and accessorize with avatars, signatures, profile banners and an About Me page.
  • Create topics and contribute freely to the forum by posting and participating in discussions and competitions.
  • Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on wrestling and WWE Games and share your creations with the community.
  • Get your own Private Messenger, manage your profile, and much much more!

Registration is FREE and only takes a moment to complete!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WWE2K15 MyCareer Press Release

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   KingSchizo

KingSchizo

Jody Highroller

• 2,675 posts

I truly hope we have the option of being a heel or face like in the older career modes. I mean I hope 2K doesn't confide some of us to being a face.

OFFLINE   AccidentaL GeniuS

AccidentaL GeniuS

The SDH Ambassador

• Supporter
  • 4,647 posts
  • CMSaleh
  • AccidentalGenius

Awards:

Users Awards

I truly hope we have the option of being a heel or face like in the older career modes. I mean I hope 2K doesn't confide some of us to being a face.

Hopefully

OFFLINE   Tamer

Tamer

• Supporter
  • 4,083 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

You can. I read a MyCareer hands on article which they played and were in a feud with Daniel Bryan, they had an option to shake his hand or low blow him. They low blowed him turning him heel with a NO chant going around the arena.

OFFLINE   K Money

K Money

The Beard. Is. Heeeeeere!

• 1,593 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

You can. I read a MyCareer hands on article which they played and were in a feud with Daniel Bryan, they had an option to shake his hand or low blow him. They low blowed him turning him heel with a NO chant going around the arena.

AWESOME that that option is back! Also, it's cool that it's defined by the CAW's actions rather than a "Face/Heel" option as part of the CAS list when you first create the character.

OFFLINE   Auday Alyafi™

Auday Alyafi™

Jobber

• 173 posts
I just noticed Evan Bourne kickpads with the design on the career mode photo, (the one with 2 caws)

Which means caw mode does have some new things not like what some people said it's limited.

Edited by Auday Alyafi™, 19 October 2014 - 08:51 PM.

OFFLINE   Tamer

Tamer

• Supporter
  • 4,083 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I just noticed Evan Bourne kickpads with the design on the career mode photo, (the one with 2 caws)

Which means caw mode does have some new things not like what some people said it's limited.

Hasn't that been in for a couple years though?

OFFLINE   Robstar_97

Robstar_97

Undercard

• 395 posts

Yep

OFFLINE   Auday Alyafi™

Auday Alyafi™

Jobber

• 173 posts

Yep
No, not with designs.
I think we got kickpad designs addition this year like trunks design.

OFFLINE   Tamer

Tamer

• Supporter
  • 4,083 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Yep
No, not with designs.
True true. I knew it wouldn't be limited. MyCareer and the CAW mode is the meat of the whole game, I'm sure they wouldn't just screw up completely on their first year to prove something with this game.

OFFLINE   Robstar_97

Robstar_97

Undercard

• 395 posts

Yep
No, not with designs.
True true. I knew it wouldn't be limited. MyCareer and the CAW mode is the meat of the whole game, I'm sure they wouldn't just screw up completely on their first year to prove something with this game.
I'm pretty sure they meant it is limited when you START Career and unlock more options as you progress which I think is a very good idea

OFFLINE   GhostFan

GhostFan

Main Eventer

• 2,735 posts
Yeah. I think the point is to build up attributes

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NEWS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users