12 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

"The Hulkster himself, Hulk Hogan, unboxes WWE 2K15’s Hulkamania Edition for all the WWE Universe to see."

OFFLINE   y2jerichoholic

y2jerichoholic

Midcarder

• 546 posts

I really don't get how they can sell these to an increasingly young fanbase in this economy. Half the items you could get on ebay for a few dollars, not that anyone would want them. 

OFFLINE   GhostFan

GhostFan

Main Eventer

• 2,735 posts

I really don't get how they can sell these to an increasingly young fanbase in this economy. Half the items you could get on ebay for a few dollars, not that anyone would want them. 

They should have used John Cena. This makes absolutely no sense.

OFFLINE   Asesino

Asesino

GERMAN SUPLEX

• Supporter
  • 2,649 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

He forgot to mention the network BROTHER!

OFFLINE   y2jerichoholic

y2jerichoholic

Midcarder

• 546 posts

I meant moreso that young people won't have $100 to spend but yeah you're right, no-one would want Hogan anyway. 

OFFLINE   GhostFan

GhostFan

Main Eventer

• 2,735 posts

I meant moreso that young people won't have $100 to spend but yeah you're right, no-one would want Hogan anyway. 

Yeah. Then you could have based everything around him since he's the cover guy and everything regarding showcase mode could have been about his feuds coming while climbing the ladder in the WWE. We still would have gotten, Edge, CM, etc etc... lmao

OFFLINE   Cage

Cage

Midcarder

• 672 posts

Yeah. Then you could have based everything around him since he's the cover guy and everything regarding showcase mode could have been about his feuds coming while climbing the ladder in the WWE. We still would have gotten, Edge, CM, etc etc... lmao

Yeah, if they did that, I wouldn't have my guy at GameStop watching for any Hulkamania Edition cancellations for me. The suggestion that "no one would want Hogan anyway" is flat out absurd.

Edited by Cage, 14 November 2014 - 10:50 AM.

OFFLINE   GhostFan

GhostFan

Main Eventer

• 2,735 posts

Yeah, if they did that, I wouldn't have my guy at GameStop watching for any Hulkamania Edition cancellations for me. The suggestion that "no one would want Hogan anyway" is flat out absurd.

well, old people want it, I guess.

33boms2.jpg

Edited by GhostFan, 14 November 2014 - 11:59 AM.

OFFLINE   Cage

Cage

Midcarder

• 672 posts

I'm not old, I'm only 31. :austin:

OFFLINE   AccidentaL GeniuS

AccidentaL GeniuS

The SDH Ambassador

• Supporter
  • 4,647 posts
  • CMSaleh
  • AccidentalGenius

Awards:

Users Awards

That reminded me something....

OFFLINE   Steve

Steve

Main Eventer

• 3,638 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

That reminded me something....
What You Reminded??? :huh:

OFFLINE   Punk_fan

Punk_fan

Jobber

• 216 posts

I personally thought having a Sting Edition would've made more sense with this being his WWE game debut.  I'd rather get a Sting shirt and mask with a preorder than any Hogan stuff lol.  But seriously, why pay $100 for the extras?  Way too expensive for one game unless it included Season Pass.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

I personally thought having a Sting Edition would've made more sense with this being his WWE game debut.  I'd rather get a Sting shirt and mask with a preorder than any Hogan stuff lol.  But seriously, why pay $100 for the extras?  Way too expensive for one game unless it included Season Pass.

The most I've ever paid for a game is the $79.99 I payed for 2k15 DDE. And I did it cause I get both hogan and sting and the pass all for that price. People that get the standard or hulk edition have to pay extra for the pass. So it's really not a great deal on either of those versions unless u just wanna throw money away lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VIDEOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users