6863 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   005Classics

005Classics

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,674 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Got WWE2K16 for the PS3 just cause, YOLO!

OFFLINE   Joe-Ker

Joe-Ker

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,480 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I have very little respect for my dad as of now, and I strongly dislike him. I love him to death, but I do not like him at all right now. It pisses me off that my mom and I have to rely on him to be our provider, and I very much look forward to the day I move out (given my age, I should have long ago, but given my situation, I couldn't/can't).

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,179 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I have very little respect for my dad as of now, and I strongly dislike him. I love him to death, but I do not like him at all right now. It pisses me off that my mom and I have to rely on him to be our provider, and I very much look forward to the day I move out (given my age, I should have long ago, but given my situation, I couldn't/can't).

Some people are made to make their own decisions, even if they know that are bad ones. Other people make some (apparently) bad decisions which lately are showed to be maybe the best ones at that time due to some other factors others couldn't know. Believe in him and love him. Only time can answer to questions you may put yourself right now. Also as long as you said, given to your age you should've moved since a long time, but you didn't. Only from this decision you show how important your family is for you, and believe me, not a lot of people do those things anymore. Don't forget that you're strong because of some decisions you made(even if you believe they are little decisions). Take some time of the day to talk with yourself, to reflect to things which happened before and what should happen. This will help bro. Also don't forget, when you need some support, just come here and ask for it. We will surely give it to you bro. Kip yourself strong!

OFFLINE   Joe-Ker

Joe-Ker

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,480 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Some people are made to make their own decisions, even if they know that are bad ones. Other people make some (apparently) bad decisions which lately are showed to be maybe the best ones at that time due to some other factors others couldn't know. Believe in him and love him. Only time can answer to questions you may put yourself right now. Also as long as you said, given to your age you should've moved since a long time, but you didn't. Only from this decision you show how important your family is for you, and believe me, not a lot of people do those things anymore. Don't forget that you're strong because of some decisions you made(even if you believe they are little decisions). Take some time of the day to talk with yourself, to reflect to things which happened before and what should happen. This will help bro. Also don't forget, when you need some support, just come here and ask for it. We will surely give it to you bro. Kip yourself strong!

You're right, man. I do love my family (what I have of one at least), and while that's one of the reasons I've stuck around, it's not the only reason (but I won't get into that right now, lol). As I said, I do love my dad, but he's a complete racist (at least towards black guys, especially if they're with a white woman), and he's gone too far with it. I just can't respect anyone who thinks the way he does. I know what you're saying though. I'm trying to stay strong. It's hard, but doable. I know I can count on y'all for advice/support. It's one of the things I love about this forum. You're a good guy, Raul. Never change that. (I hope I didn't sound sarcastic on that last part. I have a tendency to sound sarcastic, even if I'm being sincere, lol) :)

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,179 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

You're right, man. I do love my family (what I have of one at least), and while that's one of the reasons I've stuck around, it's not the only reason (but I won't get into that right now, lol). As I said, I do love my dad, but he's a complete racist (at least towards black guys, especially if they're with a white woman), and he's gone too far with it. I just can't respect anyone who thinks the way he does. I know what you're saying though. I'm trying to stay strong. It's hard, but doable. I know I can count on y'all for advice/support. It's one of the things I love about this forum. You're a good guy, Raul. Never change that. (I hope I didn't sound sarcastic on that last part. I have a tendency to sound sarcastic, even if I'm being sincere, lol) :)

Thank you, and no worries bro, you didn't sounded sarcastic. ;)

As for your father, just try to let him thing in his way. Is not an healthy way of thinking, I agree, but that's him, and more important, he's a part of your family. Don't forget that people at any age can learn something every day from other people, even if they live together. So hope can't be lost, never.

Also during the time some people get older, they don't want to change anymore any ideas, or they accept extremely hard new ideas. I saw this kind of thing to many old people. Sometimes are funny, even if they have some bad ideas already fixed. But sometimes they can make others to be mad on them. In any case, don't forget to understand them, because understanding them will can make you respecting them(not for the way they are thinking, but for the way they arrived at that way of thinking, because everything have a process and an history, and that are important).

PS: I never promote racism, and I don't agree with them, but I also try to not blame people for racism, even if are people who hate my nationality(I have met cases). xD

Edited by Ramm Junge, 23 March 2016 - 09:15 PM.

OFFLINE   Brandon DeLarge

Brandon DeLarge

Becky Lynch > Charlotte

• 3,699 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Spyder still hasn't brought me my drink.

OFFLINE   Spyder78

Spyder78

The Grandfartherly Jester of SDH

• Supporter
  • 7,203 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Old man brainfarts I keep forgetting, bout time u get it yourself or die from dehydration xD

Brandon DeLarge

Becky Lynch > Charlotte

• 3,699 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Old man brainfarts I keep forgetting, bout time u get it yourself or die from dehydration xD

Lazy bastard. xD

Brandon DeLarge

Becky Lynch > Charlotte

• 3,699 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

The fuck is this?

OFFLINE   Penguin

Penguin

Jobber

• 166 posts

The fuck is this?

Hardcore bug sex.

Brandon DeLarge

Becky Lynch > Charlotte

• 3,699 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

The fuck is this?

Hardcore bug sex.

Looks more entertaining than The Rock's 30 minute segment and the Reigns/Triple H match at WrestleMania.

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,179 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

LMFAO, really? I mean, seriously? Are you seriously? That's the most funny thing I ever saw! :laugh:

OFFLINE   Spyder78

Spyder78

• Supporter
  • 7,203 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

14n2pav.gif

This is not fake, this is an actual energy drink lol

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,179 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

14n2pav.gif

This is not fake, this is an actual energy drink lol

Now the most funny question is: Do you want to taste it? LMFAO!

OFFLINE   Johmeister

Johmeister

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,021 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I really wanna become more active but the forums are really dull now.

OFFLINE   Penguin

Penguin

Jobber

• 166 posts

I really wanna become more active but the forums are really dull now.

We're in the same boat, amigo.

Brandon DeLarge

Becky Lynch > Charlotte

• 3,699 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

001.jpg

And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I’d like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage.

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

One of the most annoying things is finding out at the last minute while you're typing a message that there's no auto spell check anymore. I'm still holding unto some hope for WWE 2K17 and once that comes out then I might break my silence and give a few honest opinions about this game. It's been a long time since I've even played a WWE game and if I'm going to go that route then I'm definitely getting a next generation console.

I always take out the auto-spell check. I hate it actually and it doesn't let me to write what I need(on phone I mean).

Also... WELCOME BACK BRO!!!! :D

Again, if you read my private message...I apologize for the really late message--how about something new and exciting to happen? It doesn't hurt to fill these pages with more content (wrestling or otherwise) because I know for a fact that whenever I'm online...the one thing I'll be reading is who's getting caught failing a drug test, maybe even suspended for yanking the boss' arm at a retirement special on the WWE Network, main roster promotions, and all the things you can expect like the terrible booking or piss poor promos about "the guy" being on top of the WWE or whatever you call him.

One of the most annoying things is finding out at the last minute while you're typing a message that there's no auto spell check anymore. I'm still holding unto some hope for WWE 2K17 and once that comes out then I might break my silence and give a few honest opinions about this game. It's been a long time since I've even played a WWE game and if I'm going to go that route then I'm definitely getting a next generation console.

Haven't touched a WWE game since WWE 12' ;)

I have yet to this day play any game after WWE '12. True story. So you haven't played them either? Nice. I see potential in these games but the PG era kills some of the enjoyment for me.  

Now that those rumors are floating around about the PS4.5 or "Neo" it means that a lot of people are going to lose their cool when an upgraded version comes out with better graphics.

Sorry for the super late reply! It's been a struggle lately but we'll catch up soon.

Edited by RKHT8709, 28 April 2016 - 04:50 PM.

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,179 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I always take out the auto-spell check. I hate it actually and it doesn't let me to write what I need(on phone I mean).

Also... WELCOME BACK BRO!!!! :D

Again, if you read my private message...I apologize for the really late message--how about something new and exciting to happen? It doesn't hurt to fill these pages with more content (wrestling or otherwise) because I know for a fact that whenever I'm online...the one thing I'll be reading is who's getting caught failing a drug test, maybe even suspended for yanking the boss' arm at a retirement special on the WWE Network, main roster promotions, and all the things you can expect like the terrible booking or piss poor promos about "the guy" being on top of the WWE or whatever you call him.

No need to apologize bro! :P

Haha, don't forget we talk about WWE, not about a logical company. xD Also the weird thing what happened there is that the ratings went down even thought Shane McMahon returned and the Authority was off. :/

OFFLINE   Spyder78

Spyder78

• Supporter
  • 7,203 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Holy knockout Batman! o.O

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OFFICIAL TOPIC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users