Along with our new HUGE Forum Update we couldn't obviously miss out on a parallel Group Update, and this time it also includes some changes to the actual responsabilities of the Groups.
The requirements for being promoted to (or demoted from) the Supporter and VIP Groups have now drastically changed as well, so check them out in the new Forum Update.
But now, into the actual Group Updates!
- Alex has been promoted to Administrator. His passion for SDH and dedication didn't go unnoticed and earned him a promotion to Administrator of the forum. He joins SDH Staff veterans TheBoy and RKHT8709 in the role.
- Administrators will now have more behind the scenes administrative powers and overall control over the forum and the rest of the staff team.
- MysticDante has been promoted to Moderator. It took so long for him to advance from the Supporter status to VIP, but he makes up for it with this quick and well deserved promotion to the Staff Team for the exceptional job he has done this year, almost being as helpful and active as a staff member already just without the powers and the blue badge. Well, no more!
- Moderators powers are now extended to the moderation of the entire forum. This is to distinguish Staff Moderators from VIPs/Supporters that might moderate only one or a few sections.
- // J A C K // and ChristopherIcon have been promoted to VIP. It's a return to the group for JACK, while it's the long awaited promotion for ChristopherIcon, who has continually been serving as a Supporter of the forum since the inception of the Supporter group in November 2011!
- SUPPORTER GROUP
- 005Classics has been promoted to Supporter. The last Supporter promotion based on the old criteria, it's a milestone!
- VIPS/SUPPORTERS MODERATION POSITIONS:
We have evaluated and revised the members that currently are in this position:
- Wpr96 now runs the Sports section
- // J A C K // has now been given control of the whole Gaming Section
- Rob keeps his position in the Gaming Section
More members are currently on the official "Consideration List" for future promotions and demotions (and will be contacted privately about their status in the next few days), based on the new criteria revealed Forum Update!
In the meanwhile congratulations to everybody that has been promoted in this Group Update!
Edited by Andy Badwool, 02 January 2015 - 03:02 PM.